Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Mayweather Blasts 50 Cent, Says His Networth Is The Value Of His Latest Watch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayweather Blasts 50 Cent, Says His Networth Is The Value Of His Latest Watch (620 Views)

The Luxirous Lifestyle Of Wizkid And His Networth / 50 Cent Says He’s Dumping Instagram For Twitter / Smoking Davido Flaunts His Latest Iced Out Jewelry Collection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayweather Blasts 50 Cent, Says His Networth Is The Value Of His Latest Watch by Entmediahub: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
American retired boxer Floyd Mayweather come for hip hop artist 50 cent.

The undefeated Super featherweight, Lightweight and Light welterweight champion told the 43-year-old they are not on the same level.

He said on his official instagram page that the American rapper's net worth can only buy his latest wristwatch cost $18 million and nothing more.

You’re Not Supposed To Be Beefing With Me. You’re Supposed To Be Beefing With My WATCH. Me And You Are Not On The Same Level!!!

A post shared by Floyd Mayweather (@floydmayweather) on Jul 22, 2018 at 7:57pm PDT

Mayweather previously stated that:

"Hoes will come and go, but bloodline is forever! You want to address the world, but forget to address your first born.

Don't worry Marquise, Uncle Floyd still got you!

I would hold little man down too, but you're still not sure if he really belongs to you.

[Read more using below link]
https://entmediahub.com.ng/2018/07/23/mayweather-blasts-50-cent-says-his-networth-is-the-value-of-his-latest-wristwatch/
Re: Mayweather Blasts 50 Cent, Says His Networth Is The Value Of His Latest Watch by Alejoc(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
Life na turn by turn!
Re: Mayweather Blasts 50 Cent, Says His Networth Is The Value Of His Latest Watch by Sylver247: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
These guys are just too childish for my liking.
Most of them are just living fake lives.

People wey get excess money like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Carlos Slim no get time for instagram rants.
Re: Mayweather Blasts 50 Cent, Says His Networth Is The Value Of His Latest Watch by Abdul3391(m): 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
may weather. weather changes and it's never permanent ooo!!!
weather is never predicted too. don't allow d weather to change for u like d weather in may

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Arrested For Assaulting Dana Air Security Personnel / Daniella Okeke Show Off Her Beautiful Mother In New Adorable Photo / Genevieve Nnaji Biography, Career, Awards And Networth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.