Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) (11331 Views)

Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc Latest Graduate Scheme (GS) 2018 / May & Baker Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment / Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by latestupdate: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1.) Sales Finance Manager

2.) Treasury Manager, Analysis

3.) Shift Manager

Application Closing Date;

Not Specified But Still Available

Interested Candidates Should View More Details and Apply Here- http://www.ipgist.com.ng/guinness-nigeria-plc-fresh-job-recruitment-3-positions/

Also Apply for "Job Vacancies at Arbico Engineering Plc"

Apply Here- http://www.ipgist.com.ng/how-to-apply-for-job-vacancies-at-arbico-engineering-plc/
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by qanda: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2018
Advice to Job Seekers

How to avoid Job Search Burnout
When I first found myself unemployed after college, I was so stressed about finding a job quickly that I devoted myself to constantly being on my computer searching and applying for jobs. Every time I was home, my laptop was open with the objective of looking for jobs. It was the first thing I did in the morning and even when I ate or sat down to watch a movie, I had those career sites open next to me. Soon I began to feel that job searching was the only thing I was really doing, and it quickly became discouraging and draining.

My best advice is to devote a few hours every day to the job searching process (preferably around the same time each day so you can develop a routine). The rest of the time you can spend improving your skills, taking courses, practicing hobbies, and enjoying your time with family and friends. This way, you’ll spend time searching and applying for jobs, but you’ll also maintain a healthy balance. It may be hard for you to pull yourself away from job searching after a few hours at first, but it’s better to spend focused, productive time job searching rather than long periods of time where you are tired and wasting time. Trust me, in the long-run you’ll be much happier and you’ll also end up being more productive.

In order to make your time most useful, you should focus your energy on particular tasks each day and organize your time wisely. Set weekly goals for yourself – explore new career websites, make a list of organisation you want to research, find positions you want to apply for, create social networking profiles and network. Unfortunately, you typically have to apply to many job postings before hearing back from one. Try to stay focused and motivated. Keep in mind that you’re not only competing with recent graduates, you’re also competing with professionals of all levels who may have several more years of work experience than you do, so don’t be discouraged if you apply to numerous positions without hearing back.

Take your job searching process seriously, but don’t let it take over your life. Dedicate time to physical fitness and social activities and never underestimate the importance of developing new skills. Enrolling in a relevant course, taking up a new hobby or learning a foreign language will serve as a constructive use of your time and will also help you to become a more marketable candidate.

Remember to be patient and target your job search to the right positions. Stay positive and persevere!

Article Credit: Extract from the Ultimate Student and Graduate Handbook. Access the Book for free on Q and A App. Download Q and A App from Google Playstore.

Important knowledge you would gain from the book
• How to Break into a Career
• 7 deadly Email Sins to Stay away from
• How to turn the Wrong degree into a Right Career
• What to do if you don’t Succeed at First
• Why Nobody Calls you back for a Job Interview Request
• How to replace Objective Statement with a Qualification Profile on Your CV

2 Likes

Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by Yarnvibes(f): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2018
Apply for United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

http://kikiotolu.com/united-nations-childrens-fund-unicef-fresh-job-recruitment-4-positions-2/

Apply for Dragnet Solutions Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

http://kikiotolu.com/dragnet-solutions-limited-fresh-graduate-exp-job-recruitment-6-positions/
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by KingLennon(m): 9:30am On Jul 24, 2018
It's just an advert nepotism has gotten the jobs already grin. If you knw, you know
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by chibike69: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2018
angry
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by hemhemliy(m): 9:32am On Jul 24, 2018
all this company self... na only manager den dey find.... dey no create job for fresh graduates
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by henrybomb(m): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2018
hemhemliy:
all this company self... na only manager den dey find.... dey no create job for fresh graduates
my broda i just tire
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by Godsent4life: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2018
I offer best rate for all your iTunes card of any denominations
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by Ogbenisoft28(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2018
hemhemliy:

Lol Na wa
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by solution1page1: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2018
Just three positions
I don't think it is employment opportunity grin
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by sunbbo(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2018
Good

Apply for Petrok Oil and Gas Services Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

Petrok Oil and Gas Services Limited is a project support company registered in Nigeria and dedicated to reducing clients’ risks by providing Manpower Supply and Development, Equipment/Material Supply Services, Marine Vessel Supply and Offshore Operations, Heavy Duty Equipment Supply & Maintenance and Technical Consultancy Services. Petrok Oil and Gas Service Limited provides services to clients in the Oil & Gas industry, Energy, Engineering and other industries. Petrok Oil and Gas Services Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions) as follows;

1.) Metering/OR&A Engineer

Click Here To View Details

2.) Instrumentation Engineer 

3.) Wellsite Geologist

4.) Exploration Geologist (Consultant)

5.) Production Chemist 

6.) SNR. Drilling Engineer

Application Closing Date: Not Specified.

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: recruitment@petrokoilandgas.com with the “Job Title” as subect of the mail.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2018
APC has successfully made a name as the worst political party in the history of Nigeria
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by tstx(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2018
cool

See my signature
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by Tlaw01(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
Be your own boss with this free skill learning/awareness class, learn how you can make money digitally starting with zero naira....class starts 9pm thursday....make it a date
https:// chat. whatsapp. com/133NFf4ctGlLlh1Dg4RmYE
Remove the spaces in between the link. See you Thursday
Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by Emmy9ite(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
Get job test questions and answers.

Re: Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by CioAngels(f): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
Guinness will also advertise, but end up employing politicians children from the back door pass or fail, If Shell can do that who is Guinness?

(1) (Reply)

Planned Parenthood Federation Of Nigeria (PPFN) Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / Quick Teller Paypoint Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.