Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... (2084 Views)

Extremely Sharp 16 Limited Edition Avalon (rgst) / Toyota Rav4 2014 Limited Edition Bought Brandnew... 8.5m / 2011/12 Toyota Avalon Toks for give away price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
reverse camera Bluetooth DVD player solid automatic good alloy wheel thomb start navigation system solid leather interior asking price: 8.2m
call or whatsaap: 08088881277

Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
adeniyiemmanuel:
reverse camera Bluetooth DVD player solid automatic good alloy wheel thomb start navigation system solid leather interior asking price: 8.2m

Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by Cosplay: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
VIN please. Thank you.
Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
adeniyiemmanuel:
custom duty fully paid!!!
Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by Cosplay: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2018

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 6:07am On Jul 24, 2018
adeniyiemmanuel:
almost tire rubber!!!
Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
Cosplay:
VIN please. Thank you.
why do u make urself an instrument of distruction? why are u so envious of good tins? who send u to me ? are u the only one here on niraland? so why crossing my path? so why bringing ur evil badluck dat u av frm ur mother's womb to attack me on this forume? Franklin speaking don't kno were u get ur God evil forsaken idealogy from! even if I bought an accidental car frm USA with my hard earned money & decided fix it & sell it bac, so that means av committed a punishable offense? or breaks niraland rules? do u even av an ideal hw much will be spent on this beautiful merchine u are spoillin if truly accidental? or do u tink it was stolen?? so tell me if car was accidental is it now a crime to buy it & fix it up to the maximum level? now my prayer to u...so far u hate GOOD things let it be far away frm u & ur entire generations in the name of the father the son & the only spirit so shall it be ijn (AMEN)

1 Like

Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
adeniyiemmanuel:
keep the calls Rollin in almost gone!!!
Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by Cosplay: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
Your prayer is noted. Mine is this:

For every unsuspecting individual who you sell a vehicle to without informing them about the history or hiding relevant history information from them, may whatever profit you make from that sale turn to dust in your hands, may you have nothing but bitterness and sorrow, and may you, your progeny and the rest of your generation never prosper from that sale and all others like it.

So shall it be.

14 Likes

Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by edawg(m): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Cosplay:

For every unsuspecting individual who you sell a vehicle to without informing them about the history of hiding relevant history information from them, may whatever profit you make from that sale turn to dust in your hands, may you have nothing but bitterness and sorrow, and may you, your progeny and the rest of your generation never prosper from that sale and all others like it.

So shall it be.

You didn't have to reply that bro.Reading the coment,the op's has shown the obvious.he's unenlightened and ill mannered.
Please keep up the good work,we appreciate.

9 Likes

Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by aninweze(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
Cosplay:

For every unsuspecting individual who you sell a vehicle to without informing them about the history or hiding relevant history information from them, may whatever profit you make from that sale turn to dust in your hands, may you have nothing but bitterness and sorrow, and may you, your progeny and the rest of your generation never prosper from that sale and all others like it.

So shall it be.
Like for AMEN. grin

10 Likes

Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by emmaak2(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2018

bia OP

Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by omakay(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
adeniyiemmanuel:
why do u make urself an instrument of distruction? why are u so envious of good tins? who send u to me ? are u the only one here on niraland? so why crossing my path? so why bringing ur evil badluck dat u av frm ur mother's womb to attack me on this forume? Franklin speaking don't kno were u get ur God evil forsaken idealogy from! even if I bought an accidental car frm USA with my hard earned money & decided fix it & sell it bac, so that means av committed a punishable offense? or breaks niraland rules? do u even av an ideal hw much will be spent on this beautiful merchine u are spoillin if truly accidental? or do u tink it was stolen?? so tell me if car was accidental is it now a crime to buy it & fix it up to the maximum level? now my prayer to u...so far u hate GOOD things let it be far away frm u & ur entire generations in the name of the father the son & the only spirit so shall it be ijn (AMEN)

Due to the past cases of people selling accident-ed but repaired cars as perfectly working cars, some of us have taking it upon ourselves to ensure that it stops.

There are 2 kinds of second hand items:

1, Items bought new, used carefully without issues and presented for resale in that very careful state.

2, Items bought brand new, used carelessly (be it the fault of the owner or not), repaired and presented for resale in a state that seems like nothing careless happened to it.

Whoever presents a vehicle here for sale should try and provide FULL information concerning that vehicle.

DO NOT ALLOW ANOTHER PERSON PROVIDE THAT INFORMATION INSTEAD OF YOU. IT PUTS YOU IN A DISHONEST POSITION

WE ALL KNOW THAT VIN EXISTS, SO PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE STRESS AND DISCLOSE ALL INFORMATION YOURSELF.

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by computerglobal(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
emmaak2:

bia OP

Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Cosplay:

So shall it be.
U FOOLS...who among of this ur cohort is paying u for this ur weird barbaric attitudes? I'm yet to see a reply regarding my question dat beg for an answers above!

Av a question for u...were av I stated in my AD dat the car as a pure history? now tell me how will this prayer & urs will not manifest in ur miserable life? u are nottin but an ineffectual buffoon!!!
tell me wats wrong in buying an accidental car & fix it up for sale...as far as nottin wrong with the engine if u know u wanted a clean history car wat so ever, get urself a flight ticket to European country! then do the needful everyone thus He's or her tin the way they feel like.
IF u don't av any meaningful thing to do with ur low life...I suggest u start by selling recharge cards or pure water by the road side!
I still said it ...EVIL & destruction shall befall u any were u go & ur entire generations & thu shall not know were it raiseth from,except I do this to u or anyone here.

in another words I av solid tie rubber 2017 Camry going for 16m neg tnx all I appreciate.

Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
edawg:

You didn't have to reply that bro.Reading the coment,the op's has shown the obvious.he's unenlightened and ill mannered.
Please keep up the good work,we appreciate.
U renegade!!! E pain u? why weeping for him don't really know why some heaters won't mind there own business!

u claim to be civilized & enlighten? why don't u criticized dat old dirty berstard!!! dat call himself cobbler cocoplay or cobsply wat so ever,if he doesn't av better tins to do with his life rather hidden behind his computer to be derailing & spoiling another ppls AD all in the name of transparency I don't trespass into another person Ad...if I do
dat mean I'm enemy of progress! wch I'm not one ...so Mr I know it all be careful for wat u say cus dat is not the first time ur so call boss is doing it...I ignored him then! I won't sit back & fold my hand to let one low life bring me down never!!! be warned.
Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
emmaak2:
bia OP
my man dis one got me cracking oooo....lol!!!
Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by edawg(m): 8:01am On Jul 25, 2018
adeniyiemmanuel:
U renegade!!! E pain u? why weeping for him don't really know why some heaters won't mind there own business!

u claim to be civilized & enlighten? why don't u criticized dat old dirty berstard!!! dat call himself cobbler cocoplay or cobsply wat so ever,if he doesn't av better tins to do with his life rather hidden behind his computer to be derailing & spoiling another ppls AD all in the name of transparency I don't trespass into another person Ad...if I do
dat mean I'm enemy of progress! wch I'm not one ...so Mr I know it all be careful for wat u say cus dat is not the first time ur so call boss is doing it...I ignored him then! I won't sit back & fold my hand to let one low life bring me down never!!! be warned.

Oga please specify your gender,you sound like a sissy.
Business is about transparency..EOD.
Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:02am On Jul 25, 2018
please can u kindly spell check some of ur posts?

it's OK to make mistakes sometimes and it's OK to not make mistakes most of the time... it's also OK not to make mistakes all of the time........

But to make mistakes ALL OF THE Time, my man there is a problem somewhere.

back to the matter, why didn't u disclose the history of the car and the vin?

please be careful with your response as it will determine the next line of action.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2018
edawg:

Oga please specify your gender,you sound like a sissy.
Business is about transparency..EOD.

I strongly suspect this is bobrisky, their genders in online forums can be exempted as we cannot truly ascertain their true nature

what if he says male, would that douse ur curiosity?
female nko?

1 Like

Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
please can u kindly spell check some of ur posts?

it's OK to make mistakes sometimes and it's OK to not make mistakes most of the time... it's also OK not to make mistakes all of the time........

But to make mistakes ALL OF THE Time, my man there is a problem somewhere.

back to the matter, why didn't u disclose the history of the car and the vin?

please be careful with your response as it will determine the next line of action.
wat action are u talking abt? is DAT a threats or wat?
man I beg face ur front as I don't av any business with whatsoever!!!

the mofo DAT started dis av u criticized him to kno wat he does is totally wrong...I mean why u ppl are so unrealistic?
just becus of vin? he went DAT far...is just DAT I don't av DAT much time to be given random ppl vin he never makes me any offer he just ask the vin straight... like say he borrow me found to buy car...

I strongly believe DAT there are better ways in doin thus rather went DAT far!!!

I QUOT: I believe our prime purpose in life is to help each order!
if u can't help them don't hurnt them.

God bless every one DAT contributed... God bless niraland & most especially GOD bless Seun osewa....tnx all.
Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2018
adeniyiemmanuel:
wat action are u talking abt? is DAT a threats or wat?
man I beg face ur front as I don't av any business with whatsoever!!!

the mofo DAT started dis av u criticized him to kno wat he does is totally wrong...I mean why u ppl are so unrealistic?
just becus of vin? he went DAT far...is just DAT I don't av DAT much time to be given random ppl vin he never makes me any offer he just ask the vin straight... like say he borrow me found to buy car...

I strongly believe DAT there are better ways in doin thus rather went DAT far!!!

I QUOT: I believe our prime purpose in life is to help each order!
if u can't help them don't hurnt them.

God bless every one DAT contributed... God bless niraland & most especially GOD bless Seun osewa....tnx all.

what exactly did he do?

y didn't u provide the vin? we're u trying to hide something?
the pics he posted.. does it restrict ur sale?

I'm. still yet to understand what he did!

except u r just a middleman..... and don't type that stuff u typed about facing front with my moniker in the copy..... capiche? u need to understand that transparency is here to stay.... it seems u r a new comer.
Go through other threads and when next u post an ad...... make sure u decorate it with the vin!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
adeniyiemmanuel:
reverse camera
Bluetooth
DVD player
solid automatic
good alloy wheel
thomb start
navigation system
solid leather interior
asking price: 8.2m

ppl are enjoying a lot selfy this solid merchine...keep the cals coming in first come first served.
Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:04am On Jul 26, 2018
adeniyiemmanuel:
ppl are enjoying a lot selfy this solid merchine...keep the cals coming in first come first served.

hope u have apologized to uncle cosplay
Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2018
adeniyiemmanuel:
Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
adeniyiemmanuel:
THE ENFORCER!!!
Re: 2014 Limited Edition AVALON Toks... by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2018
adeniyiemmanuel:

(1) (Reply)

Very Neat Bought Brand New 2013 Land Rover Freelander 2 / Tokunbo 2015 Benz Cla In Ibadan 08088525399@11.5m / Neat 2011/12 Land Rover Discovery4(LR4)... Asking @N4,750,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.