Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

(audio) R. Kelly Just Released A 19 Min Song Titled "I Admit It" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / (audio) R. Kelly Just Released A 19 Min Song Titled "I Admit It" (539 Views)

How A Song Titled 'I Wan Bleep' Is. / Mixtape: Best Of R. Kelly DJ Mixtape (all R Kelly Songs) / R-kelly I Admit Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(audio) R. Kelly Just Released A 19 Min Song Titled "I Admit It" by callydon(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
R. Kelly released a new, 19-minute song “I Admit It” on Sunday night in which he addresses the sexual abuse allegations made against him, as well as a number of other controversial topics.

In the song, titled “I Admit,” Kelly says, “Said I’m abusing these women, what the Bleep that’s some absurd shit, They’re brainwashed, really? Kidnapped, really? Can’t eat, really? Real talk, that shit sound silly.

He goes on to say, “And if you really, really wanna know, Her father dropped her off at my show, And told this boy to put her on stage, I admit that she was over age, I admit that I was feelin’ her and I admit that she was feelin’ me, I admit that that’s the shit that comes with being a celebrity, I ain’t chasing these ladies, no, These ladies are chasing me, yeah, Now I’m only saying all this shit, ’cause how they tryna play me, yeah. I admit that this is no disrespect to the parents, But this is my advice to you ’cause I’m also a parent, Don’t push your daughter in my face, and tell me that it’s okay, ‘Cause your agenda is to get paid, and get mad when it don’t go your way.

LISTEN HERE:

http://fullgist24.com/2018/07/r-kelly-just-released-19-min-song-titled-i-admit-it.html

Re: (audio) R. Kelly Just Released A 19 Min Song Titled "I Admit It" by callydon(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
More here:

(AUDIO) R. Kelly Just Released A 19 Min Song Titled "I Admit It" That Addresses His S3xual Abuse Allegations

http://fullgist24.com/2018/07/r-kelly-just-released-19-min-song-titled-i-admit-it.html
Re: (audio) R. Kelly Just Released A 19 Min Song Titled "I Admit It" by Gmajor(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
The download link is not working
Re: (audio) R. Kelly Just Released A 19 Min Song Titled "I Admit It" by CapitanS: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
What's he admitting?
Re: (audio) R. Kelly Just Released A 19 Min Song Titled "I Admit It" by callydon(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2018
Gmajor:
The download link is not working

It's a soundcloud link, you can listen to it live

(1) (Reply)

Https://naijasole.net/album-feezy-tune-in/ / Download DJ Cuppy & L.A.X – Currency / A Reggae Gospel Inspirational Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.