Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo (28799 Views)

PDP Expels Nnamani, Ogbu, Ajijola Others From The Party / Kaduna: Sarki And His Team Welcome Atiku (pictures) / Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by demoBaba: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
It's because he said the truth about arrogant Fayose?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by cacmatters(m): 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
2019 is really getting hot.

Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by seunmsg(m): 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
Daviddson:
You're trying to confirm the allegations made by people who say APC is a conglomerate of the criminals that were once in APC . And that once a person joins APC, he becomes a "saint" by default; this is a faulty mindset. You're already rejoicing about the prospect of him reducing the ranks of the PDP, forgetting how you used to bash him and wish for him to be extradited to the US to face drug charges.
Nairaland is very small - we know each other. cheesy

I have never advocated for Kashamu to be extradited to the US.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by blackaxe78: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
grin grin grin

PDP will be a regional party of the South East before 2019.

Just love the way there structures are collapsing in the West.

A Buruji away from PDP is a big blow. Good for APC

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by Kewtt: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
Mynd44:
And there goes Ijebu
PDP is mad

3 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by pensator: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
maka why...this man is loved by the ijebus...anyway this is good for the apc sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by tolexy007(m): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
seunmsg:
That should be the end of PDP in Ogun state. Tinubu should bring him over to APC. He will be a very valuable asset to Ogun state APC.

he is no more a thief and drug baron again

1 Like

Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by Yankee101: 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
He was giving back to his people. They are scared he'll win again. Face him at the polls

2 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by jjjjj2017: 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
seunmsg:
That should be the end of PDP in Ogun state. Tinubu should bring him over to APC. He will be a very valuable asset to Ogun state APC.
but you guys named him drug dealer in the past? isn't it? APC is filled with corrupt fools and if you care to know kashamu is nobody in Ogun state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by Mynd44: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
hannysur8:
PDP is totally dead in Ogun state, if APC can sign this man, that will be a good step for them......He is very loved in all Ijebu cities....a big loss for Ogun state PDP, no more Obasanjo,no more Gbanga Daniel now Buruj Kashamu omo ilu out of PDP, abeg bury that party in Ogun state before election

Buruji isnt going to APC, he is going to Mega Party.

The PDP leadership did not learn from what happened in Oyo in 2015. Buruji controls almost 40% of Ogun PDP, he will split their votes in the guber elections meaning more chances for whoever APC brings.

This is not how to play opposition politics

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by jjjjj2017: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
Mynd44:

Buruji isnt going to APC, he is going to Mega Party.

The PDP leadership did not learn from what happened in Oyo in 2015. Buruji controls almost 40% of Ogun PDP, he will split their votes in the guber elections meaning more chances for whoever APC brings.

This is not how to play opposition politics
40% like you belong to Ogun state chapter of PDP? So kashamu is now a saint? lmao, you dis APC people sef

4 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by Jokerman(m): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
seunmsg:

For those bashing me, my post is purely about politics and nothing else. Kashamu is the strongest politician currently in Ogun east senatorial district. Pushing him out of PDP would be a big mistake and APC will be foolish if they refuse to bring him in for his political worth. Politics is a game of numbers and every politics is local.

So you don't care if he is corrupt or a looter??

Anytime you come here to accuse anyone of corruption, Allah's thunder will strike your hypocritical hands....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by awakeupcall4all(m): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Haahaaa....That shows you the kind of criminals that supports APC...A so called auditor of FG supporting a wanted fugitive drug baron and beckoning on another drug baron to quickly accept him to their party!!....Na wa oooo!!....Are people this stupid??
Daviddson:
You're trying to confirm the allegations made by people who say APC is a conglomerate of the criminals that were once in APC . And that once a person joins APC, he becomes a "saint" by default; this is a faulty mindset. You're already rejoicing about the prospect of him reducing the ranks of the PDP, forgetting how you used to bash him and wish for him to be extradited to the US to face drug charges.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by blazer2018: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
hannysur8:
PDP is totally dead in Ogun state, if APC can sign this man, that will be a good step for them......He is very loved in all Ijebu cities....a big loss for Ogun state PDP, no more Obasanjo,no more Gbanga Daniel now Buruj Kashamu omo ilu out of PDP, abeg bury that party in Ogun state before election

Even if he doesn't move to APC, he will do everything to spoil PDP's chances in that Senatorial District...And they fall like pack of cards...Just when i was thinking the coming together of Daniel's, Kashamu's and Adebutu's factions would reunite in a Senatorial district (East) with Nine LGs and counter d potential APC candidate from Ogun West (5 LGs); who already have a spoiler from d same zone, Gboyega Isiaka of OBJ's ADC.

APC's job in retaining the State just got easier.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by gurunlocker: 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
seunmsg:

For those bashing me, my post is purely about politics and nothing else. Kashamu is the strongest politician currently in Ogun east senatorial district. Pushing him out of PDP would be a big mistake and APC will be foolish if they refuse to bring him in for his political worth. Politics is a game of numbers and every politics is local.

Lol... That was fast! You just confirm that your party love to get PDP leftover, he will be saint and we won't hear he is a drug dealer again immediately he step into your party.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by Mynd44: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
jjjjj2017:

40% like you belong to Ogun state chapter of PDP? So kashamu is now a saint? lmao, you dis APC people sef
Buruji is not a saint but he knows how to win elections. He is the only PDP senator in Oyo, Ogun and Lagos. He has Ogun East locked down.
He has people and funds. The PDP is just shooting themselves in the foot.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by ChristianNorth: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
post=69642650:

Failure is an orphan my brother!
PDP are bunch of losers now!!
You have not even succeeded in your suya business and you are calling people greater than you failure.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by jjjjj2017: 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
Mynd44:

Buruji is not a saint but he knows how to win elections. He is the only PDP senator in Oyo, Ogun and Lagos. He has Ogun East locked down.
just wait & see how kashamu will be thrashed come next year and see how many APC senators in Oyo stare lose to opposition party. I know more about APC in Oyo state because am very inside the film right here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by klax(m): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
I support pdp on this that guy is a sore to the eyes let him go and join apc or being send back to US and serve his jail term.

I support pdp on this 100% and I'm sure apc will expel him too one good day if he join them.

1 Like

Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by ipobarecriminals: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
undecided nonsense. Cos he speak out against dat popular ponmo cutter
Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by mayortm001(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Wetin concern me? I'm here to hail my guys, is been long here. My people how Una dey?
Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by klax(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
jjjjj2017:

but you guys named him drug dealer in the past? isn't it? APC is filled with corrupt fools and if you care to know kashamu is nobody in Ogun state

Just forget about apc. In my entire life I have never seen people with upside down brain like apc. Same apc that called this guys drug baron now wanting him and hailing him saying his exit is the end of pdp in Ogun pls who cares about him? kasumu or kashaumu is nobody plus him minus him pdp goes on.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by greggng: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
Sometimes I will be laughing when pdp is crying of impunity by buhari gov't....just cos this man told the whole world the reason why pdp lost in ekiti, today he has been suspended...the whole world is watching to see how far wike and fayose will go with pdp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by CharlotteFlair: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
shocked
You are so fvcking annoying aswear!
Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by MorataFC: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
Daviddson:
change it to PDP

1 Like

Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by CharlotteFlair: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
greggng:
Sometimes I will be laughing when pdp is crying of impunity by buhari gov't....just cos this man told the whole world the reason why pdp lost in ekiti, today he has been suspended...the whole world is watching to see how far wike and fayose will go with pdp
PDP will wield the big stick no matter whose is gored once you are found wanting. Unlike APC, PDP won't roll on the floor to beg any member.
Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by femidly: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
God bless
Re: PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo by CharlotteFlair: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
Mynd44:

So where was he when PDP lost Ogun in the 2015 general elections?

Oboi, kashamu is dead broke now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters / Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. / Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.