Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Mini Importation Business (shoes,sandals And Bags). A Yea Or Nay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation Business (shoes,sandals And Bags). A Yea Or Nay (1095 Views)

Men's Corporate Shoes, Sandals And Slippers For Sale. / Shoes, Sandals And Jersey For Sale / I Want To Go Into Okirika Bag, Shoes,sandals And Clothing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation Business (shoes,sandals And Bags). A Yea Or Nay by Maxitona00: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
good evening nairalanders, i am a student and would want to start the business of importing shoes,sandals and bags
please i would need some good advice from you all.
here are some questions i have
1.How much capital can one start with?
2.How profitable is the mini importation of these products?
3.What are the services i need to pay for, during an importation?
4.what are the best place to purchase quality and cost-friendly products?
5.What is the time frame that I can expect to receive the ordered products?
6.How do i make payment for products that i order?
7.What are the things I need to successfully import products online?
8.What shipping service is cheaper and more efficient to use?

please kindly help me answer these questions, as it would help me make a sound decision
thank you
Re: Mini Importation Business (shoes,sandals And Bags). A Yea Or Nay by cryptrader(m): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Dear maxitina

I like what you're just did

I like the fact you don't just rush into the business.

Here is the thing

Mini importation is not just importing or making payment alone

Click this link to read more

And make sure that you follow the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4632685/mini-importer-just-planning-start

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Provision Store / 25 High-profit Small Town Business Ideas – New / American Used Samsung Galaxy Note 8 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.