Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,655 members, 7,827,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

I Don’t Want To Be On Any Song With Reekado Banks – Kizz Daniel Sparks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Want To Be On Any Song With Reekado Banks – Kizz Daniel Sparks (2428 Views)

Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong / Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Want To Be On Any Song With Reekado Banks – Kizz Daniel Sparks by made4naija(f): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
Kizz Daniel is reportedly holding a grudge against Reekado Banks and has refused to feature on any song the latter is involved in.

The feud became evident after Harrysong, on the first version of his single ‘Selense’, featured the duo. Daniel was said to have already recorded his verse before he became aware that Banks was also featured on the song.

The singer was said to have immediately pulled out of the project, allegedly claiming he did not give consent for his voice to be used. He also made iTunes delete off the song from its platform. “They recorded their verses separately.

The moment he realized that Banks was on the song was when he started saying he didn’t want to be a part of it anymore,” Desmond Ike, Harrysong’s manager said.

Read what Harrysong’s Manager, Desmond Ike said:-

“We initially thought it was something we could resolve amicably as friends in the industry but Daniel insisted that he didn’t want to be part of it.

He frustrated every move to reconcile them. Because of that, we decided to do another version of the song with Iyanya and Dice Ailes. Kizz Daniel was just being arrogant about the whole thing and behaving like he is a demigod.

We don’t really know the issue between them but it must be a long-standing feud. He said he didn’t want to be on any song that Reekado was featured on. He refused all our entreaties.”

SEE MORE OF WHAT NIGERIANS ARE SAYING ON SOCIAL MEDIA

source : http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/i-dont-want-to-be-on-any-song-with-reekado-banks-kizz-daniel-sparks/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: I Don’t Want To Be On Any Song With Reekado Banks – Kizz Daniel Sparks by amaniro: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
lol no courtesy.
Re: I Don’t Want To Be On Any Song With Reekado Banks – Kizz Daniel Sparks by terryflexy: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
Kizz Daniel is a nice guy and I hope to see him some day.
Re: I Don’t Want To Be On Any Song With Reekado Banks – Kizz Daniel Sparks by HotMario: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
Rivalry in music has always been in existence
Re: I Don’t Want To Be On Any Song With Reekado Banks – Kizz Daniel Sparks by TeetoEsq(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
Let them come out and fight if they are really in pains...
I'll be happy to see them wrestling over nothing.... Daniel vs Banks coming up soon

#Watchout

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Be On Any Song With Reekado Banks – Kizz Daniel Sparks by Homeboiy: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
Where did kizz Daniel said that
Re: I Don’t Want To Be On Any Song With Reekado Banks – Kizz Daniel Sparks by KingLennon(m): 1:35am On Jul 24, 2018
They want to use hatred to trend abi? Later they will reconcile like Wizkid and Davido and record a sale-out show. They will hug themselves on the stage and go back smiling with a fat account....grin
Re: I Don’t Want To Be On Any Song With Reekado Banks – Kizz Daniel Sparks by made4naija(f): 1:50am On Jul 24, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: I Don’t Want To Be On Any Song With Reekado Banks – Kizz Daniel Sparks by ednut1(m): 6:12am On Jul 24, 2018
made4naija:
Cc Lalasticlala
u simply recyled old news.said nothing new
Re: I Don’t Want To Be On Any Song With Reekado Banks – Kizz Daniel Sparks by englishmart(m): 6:22am On Jul 24, 2018
TeetoEsq:
Let them come out and fight if they are really in pains...
I'll be happy to see them wrestling over nothing.... Daniel vs Banks coming up soon

#Watchout
'

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Be On Any Song With Reekado Banks – Kizz Daniel Sparks by oyoyoyo: 6:58am On Jul 24, 2018
na by force?
Re: I Don’t Want To Be On Any Song With Reekado Banks – Kizz Daniel Sparks by made4naija(f): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: I Don’t Want To Be On Any Song With Reekado Banks – Kizz Daniel Sparks by Auladimeji2: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
Like for Kizz Daniel. Share for Bank

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Corper Davido Changed The Life Of An Upcoming Artist (photo) / (photos) Sola Sobowale Rock King Of Boys T-shirt In News Pictures / DMW Star Peruzzi Caught Up With Unilag Olosho (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.