Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Why I Slapped My Father? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Slapped My Father? (8978 Views)

My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\ / How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland / I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Slapped My Father? by Jephyard(m): 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2010
My Dad overpassed his boundry this time, he switch off the tv while i was watching Nigieria Vs Argetina and he wanted to watch NEWS.
How do I apologis?
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by debosky(m): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2010
Your father overstepped his bounds? cheesy

Did he buy the TV or did you buy it? Even if he 'over-stepped' his bounds, is the solution slapping the man who raised you? undecided

Apologise by prostrating, begging and being thoroughly obedient to him from now on.
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by phemmyutd(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2010
you are on your own. instead of slapping him why can't you go out to watch ur football somewhere else?
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by Jephyard(m): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2010
My dad own the TV after all am in his house but the match is important and he knew it anyway.
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by neonet(m): 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2010
@poster, if i be ur brother, and u slap our dad, i will hammer ur head
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by eniola1310(f): 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2010
From where i come from, na omo ale   dey slap the father
ask your mama who she born u for
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by sophy09: 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2010
You slapped your father and you have the guts to form a thread about how to apologize. For you to slapped your father that means you do not show him respect of any kind and for what football match. If you should know he has cursed you even if he does not you are cursed already.
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by coolier(f): 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2010
Jephyard:

My dad own the TV after all am in his house but the match is important and he knew it anyway.

Good boy!
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by Agluvs9ja(f): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2010
i seriously doubt d credibility of dis post!, slappin ur dad because of tv?. . . i dont think so!.
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by tayoast(m): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2010
Agluvs9ja:

i seriously doubt d credibility of dis post!, slappin your dad because of tv?. . . i dont think so!.

EXACTLY!!!
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2010
Agluvs9ja:

i seriously doubt d credibility of dis post!, slappin your dad because of tv?. . . i dont think so!.

its possible as temporary insanity can happen to anyone but the important question IS would he be alive to post on NL after such act?!
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by manmustwac(m): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2010
Jephyard:

My Dad overpassed his boundry this time, he switch off the tv while i was watching Nigieria Vs Argetina and he wanted to watch NEWS.
How do I apologis
go see doctor your suffering from world cup fever wink
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by invisible2(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2010
Better prepare your cheeks for some very heavy slaps from all your children in future.
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by r231(m): 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2010
and you are still alive

thank God its not ma dad

cus you be dead by now grin grin

eniola1310:

From where i come from, na omo ale   dey slap the father
ask your mama who she born u for

true
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2010
i support you bro, yeah fathers deserve to be slapped! Why dont you go on and slap him again?
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by Woke4all(m): 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2010
Even if you smoke igbo or you dey craze why you go slap ur pale?

You can't do dat to my dad and still stay under his roof.

Anyway apologise by hanging yourself coz i know you r just just seeking attention.
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by Odunnu: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2010
I pray,fast and hope on your behalf ths isnt true!!!
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2010
^^^^ shocked
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by tpiah: 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2010
was this after you caught your wife and mother of three kids cheating on you with another woman as per your other threads.

you need Jesus.
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by mylove4him(f): 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2010
Go and ask your father for forgiveness, so that can God also forgive u.If your dad should curse u in his heart or openly u are doomed for life.plz go and ask for forgiveness
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by Odunnu: 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2010
tpiah:

was this after you caught your wife and mother of three kids cheating on you with another woman as per your other threads.

you need Jesus.
Unbelievable!!
You have a wife and three children yet stil use ur dad's tv.
I'm sorry for the woman you married,if you kud slap ur dad,God alne knws the fate of dat woman in ur hands.
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by lallafati(f): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2010
Where I come from, should that ever happen, you'll be cursed for life, they don't joke with that and just apologizing aint gonna cut it. Better fast and pray, kneel in front of ur dad, in fact, i dont even know what to say,
God forbid I should even insult my mom or dad, face to face, that would be the end of me right there and then lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by bamac(m): 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2010
Egbami,what kind of a child is this,slapping a man dt took care of u 4rm ya childhood,u did nt even tell us if he did(take care of u), dis must b a fluk,tis nt real or were u doomed? If u clame nt to b doomed Y did u av to display ur 2seconds madness on ur father ? I'm even short of words. Y did u even make dis ur tread? , o.k,i am happy 4 u gud boy,kip it up,
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by chamotex(m): 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2010
[size=18pt]OMO ALE!!!!!!![/size]

But this cant be true
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by Lovei1: 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2010
parents should be loved and cared for, not to be insulted. guy if this is true, you will need to work very hard for him to forgive you and set you free in his heart. if not you will surely feel that man now or in your old age.

my Advice will be to apologize, repent and confess your evil deed, invite preast to plead on your behalf till he sincerely forgives you.
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by Outstrip(f): 3:22am On Jun 16, 2010
This is a joke. It is not possible
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by harakiri(m): 5:46am On Jun 16, 2010
@Poster

I would love to meet you one and one so that you can explain to me in person the real reason you slapped your father.By the time i am done with you, the sight of your battered and almost lifeless body will force your dad to forgive you.

BASTARD! ! !

1 Like

Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 16, 2010
Attention seeker oshi.

If na naija father you slap, trust me, you wont even have the ability to come on nl to type this shoit on the same week.
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 16, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=492758;sa=showPosts

What will you do if you caught your wife cheating with another woman after giving you 3 children and staying with you for so much time with you about 10 years.

Dam my heart is lost of word, i am just confused on what to do.

I ve this lady that hit my yatch and sometime try touching my unmentionable and she is just a friend. What does it meanor what message is she sending?

among other incoherent ramblings
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by harakiri(m): 8:13am On Jun 16, 2010
FL Gators:

Attention seeker oshi.

If na naija father you slap, trust me, you wont even have the ability to come on nl to type this shoit on the same week.

Thank you jare.Please tell the ingrate, bastard of a son who has the audacity to boast about slapping his dad.Can you imagine the insolence?Personally, if my son ever tried such on me, it's outright disowning on the spot. This is why it's good to discipline your kids at a tender age.I won't be surprised if the bastard comes from a family where they believe in the westernized method of raising children whereby they spare the rod and spoil the child.They feel it's best to allow the child to grow up and make "decisions" for themselves.Well, see the decision this one has made.Same kids call police on their dads when their parents are arguing.Same kids shoot the parents to death and will be sent to juvenile centers and be freed when they clock 18.Same kids disown their parents through emancipation, get inheritance money, blow it and become miscreants/menace to the society when the money is gone.

So much for sparing the rod.

Nonsense! ! !
angry angry sad
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by Jephyard(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2010
I done apologizing but felt bad about the act, he is the only one i have. My wife is shit and don't even give a dam about the children coz, am kind of feeling i don't own those kid after seeing her with another woman doing that thing. This world is making me insane cry
Re: Why I Slapped My Father? by elderly: 11:41am On Jun 16, 2010
If this is true. I bet you you have just added a new page to your history.  Your case is similar to Judas "but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born."

You can not undo it. you are now minus one and you must be hot tempered. Go seek for forgiveness and change your ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Its Children's Day!!!a Word Of Advice For Them / 5 Bedroom Country Home Design With Basement. / Help In Choosing A Suitable Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.