|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,255,467 members, 4,936,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 11:50 PM
Examine The Characteristics And Duties Of The State To Its Citizens. / Examine The Characteristics And Duties Of The State To Its Citizens. / Examine The Characteristics And Duties Of The State To Its Citizens. (2) (3) (4)
|Examine The Characteristics And Duties Of The State To Its Citizens. by isaacuduka2: 1:07am On Jul 24, 2018|
Course: GST123 (Citizenship And Peace Studies)
Topic: Examine the characteristics and duties of the state to its citizens.
Material Availability: Available
Nature of Work: Typewritten. Not less than 5 pages, Not more than 10 Pages
If you need authentic materials for this term paper, please contact The Scribblers now! Call: 08108082282 or 08064720901
Do call any of the numbers above to place an order for the complete materials (from abstracts to references) and your order will be delivered to you in no time within the following campuses: Uniuyo Main Campus (Permanent site), Uniuyo Town Campus, Ikpa Road and Uniuyo Annex Campus, Ikpa Road.
However, if you happen not to be within the school environment but are in need of the materials, you can contact us we’ll have the soft copy (PDF and DOC file extensions) delivered to you via e-mail, WhatsApp(08108082282; 08064720901) or Telegram(08108082282)
Also available are complete, ready-made and authentic materials for the other topics at Student-friendly prices:
1. Locate Nigeria in the comity of social systems
2. Knowledge of HIV and AIDS; A significant Index for Behaviour change
3. Examine the theories of evolution of statehood with concrete examples
4. Discuss the socio-cultural factors that contribute to the spread of HIV
5. Discuss the relevance of religion in conflict management in the Niger Delta
6. Codine syrup abuse by Nigerian Youths: between prescription and prohibition.
7. In five points each, propose the role of women and youths in ending the alleged killings of Nigerians by militia herdsmen in Benue, Zamfara and Taraba States.
8. Lifestyle is the precursor on disease. Discuss
9. Communication in conflict management: reality or myth
10. Discuss “injunction” and “oath taking” as traditional methods of conflict resolution
11. Highlight on Gender related diseases and proffer solutions for health promotion
13. The application of genetics knowledge may make or mar peaceful existence in the in the next two decades. Elaborate.
14. Discuss with relevant examples, why young men were first empowered economically and properly accommodated before getting married in traditional societies.
15. Discuss the effect of violent clashes on national unity and identity in Nigeria.
16. Discuss the various Social Media you know and explain their uses in the society.
Hurry!! Place your order now! Deadline for submission is Friday, 03-07-2018.
1 Like 2 Shares
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39