Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,900 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Couple Goals! Serena William’s Husband Flew Her To Italy Just To Have Dinner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Couple Goals! Serena William’s Husband Flew Her To Italy Just To Have Dinner (2206 Views)

Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Daniel Amokachi Have Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Goals! Serena William’s Husband Flew Her To Italy Just To Have Dinner by olofofonews: 4:43am On Jul 24, 2018
Tennis star, Serena Williams wanted Italian food for dinner, so her husband, Alexis whisked her away to Italy to enjoy her desired meal.

Alexis Ohanian is a millionaire Tech guru and the cofounder of Reddit. They both have a beautiful daughter together.

Read more entertainment on: www.olofofonews.com

Re: Couple Goals! Serena William’s Husband Flew Her To Italy Just To Have Dinner by jabor4Naija(m): 5:43am On Jul 24, 2018
Money is really gud, beautiful couple. My eyes on d goal so one day i can spoil my wife like she deserves.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Goals! Serena William’s Husband Flew Her To Italy Just To Have Dinner by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:12am On Jul 24, 2018
some will say its romantic ,but I will say they are both stupid.she wanted Italian food,then you flew her to Italy to eat Italian food. when we have Italian restaurants all over america.. they can't deceive me.that's not love that's stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Couple Goals! Serena William’s Husband Flew Her To Italy Just To Have Dinner by Partnerbiz3: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2018
so wetin consign me now?
Re: Couple Goals! Serena William’s Husband Flew Her To Italy Just To Have Dinner by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
some will say its romantic ,but I will say they are both stupid.she wanted Italian food,then you flew her to Italy to eat Italian food. when we have Italian restaurants all over america.. they can't deceive me.that's not love that's stupidity

There's nothing bad in it if you have the money. He surprised her. Pray to be able to do this and stop hating

3 Likes

Re: Couple Goals! Serena William’s Husband Flew Her To Italy Just To Have Dinner by Agozie48: 10:17am On Jul 24, 2018
Obainoneandonly:

poverty mentality

3 Likes

Re: Couple Goals! Serena William’s Husband Flew Her To Italy Just To Have Dinner by KingLennon(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
You are doing urself...

Re: Couple Goals! Serena William’s Husband Flew Her To Italy Just To Have Dinner by Houseofglam7(f): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2018
Awwwwwwwww
Re: Couple Goals! Serena William’s Husband Flew Her To Italy Just To Have Dinner by Vivuch: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
you're poor, so shut the f**k up. Poor man mentality

2 Likes

Re: Couple Goals! Serena William’s Husband Flew Her To Italy Just To Have Dinner by enemmo(f): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Obainoneandonly:

There is money and there is MONEY

1 Like

Re: Couple Goals! Serena William’s Husband Flew Her To Italy Just To Have Dinner by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
enemmo:

There is money and there is MONEY
MONEY ain't love sis
Re: Couple Goals! Serena William’s Husband Flew Her To Italy Just To Have Dinner by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
KingLennon:
You are doing urself...
Na you i wan dey do before
Re: Couple Goals! Serena William’s Husband Flew Her To Italy Just To Have Dinner by Agozie48: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
MONEY ain't love sis

it is Money brings bitches Bitches Bring Love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Goals! Serena William’s Husband Flew Her To Italy Just To Have Dinner by Khd95(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
so people that went to russia to watch the world cup when they could have done so in viewing centres of their respective countries are also stupid shey

fadalawwwwd please poverty will not be my portion cool cool

1 Like

Re: Couple Goals! Serena William’s Husband Flew Her To Italy Just To Have Dinner by Auladimeji2: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Vivuch:
you're poor, so shut the f**k up. Poor man mentality
and are you rich

Re: Couple Goals! Serena William’s Husband Flew Her To Italy Just To Have Dinner by LieutenantBOBO: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Obainoneandonly:

My dear, you're totally wrong.

Money can't buy love completely, but there are some things you'll do & a woman will love you for that. Or her love for you will grow.

One thing you should understand, is that women no matter how tough they may seem, they always want to be pampered at a point in time. They may not admit it, but it's the truth.

For me, what her husband did is one of the sweetest thing a man can do for his wife. (as long as you have the money)

Just that act alone, can make the woman forgive him of any issues they had previously.

BTW, do you know if they have actually gone to all the Italian restaurants in the US? It might be possible. Or maybe, the ones they didn't go to, were not up to standard.

The reason you're saying that it's stupidity, is because you don't have the type of money they do. (no hating but it's the truth)

If you have the money, you'll go extra miles to make your wife happy.

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Gifted Signed Jersey By Mbappe And Mendy / Lady – I Started Sleeping With Guys In Primary Two / Bbnaija’s Khafi Gushes Over Fiance Gedoni As She Shares Their Private Conversati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.