Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,707 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) (5272 Views)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" / AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by gistblogger: 6:07am On Jul 24, 2018
GistMore.com

Billionaire Gucci master and Dubai-based Nigerian big boy Hushpuppi has revealed the woman that's always making him happy.

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/see-woman-making-hushpuppi-happy-always

Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by gistblogger: 6:08am On Jul 24, 2018
sad
Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by eezeribe(m): 6:11am On Jul 24, 2018
A woman cannot make a real man happy always, only success/achievements /riches can keep a real man happy always.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by Nogodye(m): 6:14am On Jul 24, 2018
Igbalode Ramoni don buy sex doll...abi na human being?

1 Like

Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by SenorFax(m): 6:15am On Jul 24, 2018
Who made him a billionaire? OP you have started

6 Likes

Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by englishmart(m): 6:18am On Jul 24, 2018
He should be careful and save wella. If you think I'm hating, ask 50Cent

4 Likes

Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by englishmart(m): 6:19am On Jul 24, 2018
gistblogger:
GistMore.com

Billionaire Gucci master and Dubai-based Nigerian big boy Hushpuppi has revealed the woman that's always making him happy
Billionaire? I'm not understanding

6 Likes

Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:49am On Jul 24, 2018
englishmart:
Billionaire? I'm not understanding
d tin tire me.its like d OP don't know the meaning of billionaire.. even if it's in naira

4 Likes

Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by itspzpics(m): 6:50am On Jul 24, 2018
cool
Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 24, 2018
englishmart:
And what happened to 50Cent?

Bcoz he's no longer in the competition for the richest rappers you think he's not rich or happy..

That's the problem with Nigerians, everything is a competition.

4 Likes

Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 24, 2018
eezeribe:
A woman cannot make a man happy always, only success/achievements /riches can keep a man happy always.
Bros I doubt.

If women didn't exist in the first place, men would not have been hustling hard.

2 Likes

Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by temitopepeter: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2018
zero competition
GutsOverFear:

Bcoz he's no longer in the competition for the richest rappers you think he's not rich or happy..

Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by Partnerbiz3: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2018
my nigga enjoy.
. ....
Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2018
Ok seen
Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by angiethomas: 11:32am On Jul 24, 2018
Be part of something amazing this Saturday. Join top forex trading women as they will take you on a journey on how to make more money from your trading on daily basis. You shouldn’t miss this- for enquires and reservations call or chat on WhatsApp 08033231382

Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by englishmart(m): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
GutsOverFear:

Bro., the guy has dropped massively.. At 2017, he was worth over $150m. One year later, he's worth $20m. That's a massive drop.

1 Like

Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by yushbaby(f): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
NA MONEY BE FINE BOBO
Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by Auladimeji2: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nice clothes

Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
englishmart:
Bro., the guy has dropped massively.. At 2017, he was worth over $150m. One year later, he's worth $20m. That's a massive drop.
But he might consider himself still rich
Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by Dreyl(m): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
eezeribe:
A woman cannot make a man happy always, only success/achievements /riches can keep a man happy always.
I agree without demur
Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by Dreyl(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
englishmart:
fiddy is richer than what you think.
Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
That one issa whining.

His fat account balance keeps him happy. It also keeps her happy too. cool
Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by Jelelar: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
WEBSITE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES

Get Professional Website Development GUARANTEED to impact on your Business/Brand/Organisation!

 1 Year Domain
 US-Based Hosting (No LIMIT to the bandwidth/space for your business Traffic)
 FREE SEO Implementation during development
 Logo
 I Month FREE Maintenance

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by englishmart(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
GutsOverFear:

But he might consider himself still rich
that's if he's only consoling himself..

1 Like

Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by killuminati(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
englishmart:
What's up with Fifty? heard nigga yelling #GetDaStrap all day. cry
Re: See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
They look adorable kiss

(1) (Reply)

IKÓLÒ The Concert Gets Fully Approved By BO Entertainment & Anambra Government / Ebbe Or Funlola? / Actress Etinosa, One Other Lady Goes Completely Nak£d On Mc Galaxy Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.