Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Video Of 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Smiling As She Confesses On How She Kills. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Smiling As She Confesses On How She Kills. (933 Views)

Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) / I Kill Human Beings For Just ₦10,000 - 20-year Old Female Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Smiling As She Confesses On How She Kills. by Issafela: 6:55am On Jul 24, 2018
A 20-year-old self-confessed sniper of the dreaded Eiye confraternity in Lagos State, Mariam Abiola, Monday revealed how she killed four rival gang members in the Ilasamaja area of the state.

Abiola, who admitted dropping out of school in Senior Secondary School 3, was arrested on Monay morning. The girl, who was arrested together with three male accomplices, said it was easier for her to operate unnoticed wearing a hijab.

She told police interrogators that a member of her gang she described as an herbalist always prepared charms for her before she embarked on any major operation.

Abiola narrated, “I was arrested early last year in Mushin. I had run away from my parents’ home in Abeokuta, Ogun State, when I was 15 years.

After I fled to Lagos in search of work, I was staying with one brother Wasiu, who is also a gang member. Another brother, Sadiq, said he would introduce me to a job that would be fetching me money. .
He said I needed to blend into the system by being a member of the Eiye confraternity. I agreed. Thereafter, Sadiq taught me how to use a gun. By the time I went through training three times, I knew how to fire accurately.

Anytime I was going to kill, Sadiq would give me the person’s picture and send the address to my phone. I usually wore a white male flowing gown and white hijab whenever we were going to kill any rival member.

We always went in a group of four, including Wasiu and Segun. The gun was usually tucked inside my white flowing gown. On getting to the target’s house, which was usually at night, other members would jump through the fence and open the gate for me.

I would enter and fire the person in the chest and forehead before leaving there. At the end of each killing, Sadiq would pay me N10,000 and five others N20,000. I had struck at Fabiyi, Hassan and Aje streets and another street, all in Ilasamaja.

Before we leave for any killing, we would visit the herbalist who would give us charms to put residents to sleep until the operation is concluded. I never felt bad killing anybody.”

Watch The Video [url=http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/i-kill-for-%e2%82%a610k-each-and-wear-hijab-to-kill-targets-20-yr-old-cultist/]HERE[/url]

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/i-kill-for-%e2%82%a610k-each-and-wear-hijab-to-kill-targets-20-yr-old-cultist/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J,
Cc Mynd44
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique

Re: Video Of 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Smiling As She Confesses On How She Kills. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:08am On Jul 24, 2018
She will grow old in jail.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Smiling As She Confesses On How She Kills. by udoka55555: 7:12am On Jul 24, 2018
so these hijab people are carried too?
Re: Video Of 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Smiling As She Confesses On How She Kills. by serverconnect(m): 7:13am On Jul 24, 2018
She is a disgrace to his family. Cultist!, mtchew.
Re: Video Of 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Smiling As She Confesses On How She Kills. by hisgrace090: 7:25am On Jul 24, 2018
Evil women adopting hijab daily.

From cuccide bombers to hired killers all under the protection of hijab.
Re: Video Of 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Smiling As She Confesses On How She Kills. by Blakjewelry(m): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2018
haba this kind Small girl this kind big mind?
Re: Video Of 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Smiling As She Confesses On How She Kills. by sonsomegrigbo: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2018
This kind business is not meant for we Yorubas,

Na developers dem get am....

Amaka
Re: Video Of 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Smiling As She Confesses On How She Kills. by davostar: 9:17am On Jul 24, 2018
omo
Re: Video Of 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Smiling As She Confesses On How She Kills. by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:19am On Jul 24, 2018
Boiling Ring should be drilled into her Ass Hole

(1) (Reply)

See Pictures Of Woman Who Killed Husband, 3 Children And Herself In Markurdi / Lady Tries Killing Her Baby After Delivery Inside A Toilet In Lagos (Photo) / Mother Of Four Dies After Abortion In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.