Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan (19180 Views)

Fan Thrown Off Stage For Interrupting Davido At Rick Ross' Lagos Concert (Video) / Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne / Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by Lautechgossip(m): 7:07am On Jul 24, 2018
The “Mayor of Lagos” concert series hit the ancient city of Ibadan over the weekend and it was historic.

Speared-headed by 2018 Headies “ Next Rated” Award Winner Mayorkun ; the “Mayor” concert held at the Palms Shipping Mall Ibadan, and it featured support performances from Davido, Duncan Mighty, Small Doctor, L.A.X, Idowest, Dremo, Peruzzi, Ichaba, Yonda, Terri, 1da Banton, Lyta and many others.

The concert saw pop titian Mayorkun entertained fans with songs from his armoury of hits; as he treated with criminally underrated gems like “Eleko”, “Mama”, “Bobo”, “Che Che”, “Sade”, and “Love You Tire”; which he was joined by the DMW stars for hits like “Mind” and “Prayer”.

Regarding reports of wreckless sex, the United Nations Population Fund was on the scene to encourage safe sex and family planning hence disturbed condoms, which were toyed with by fans.

Nonetheless; a total of over 13,000 people were in attendance surpassing the expected 5000 estimate, so you all should watch out for the “Mayor of Lagos” in Abuja on the 11th of August 2018, at the Congress Hall of the prestigious Transcorp Hilton Hotel.

See Photos from the “Mayor” Concert In Ibadan below:-

http://kikiotolu.com/mayorkun-shuts-down-ibadan-with-mayor-of-lagos-concert-alongside-davido-duncan-mighty-more-see-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by Lautechgossip(m): 7:07am On Jul 24, 2018

Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by Lautechgossip(m): 7:07am On Jul 24, 2018
More

WATCH CONCERT VIDEO HERE

1 Share

Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by Lautechgossip(m): 7:09am On Jul 24, 2018
See more Photos

WATCH CONCERT VIDEO HERE

Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by itspzpics(m): 7:10am On Jul 24, 2018
It's beautiful

47years Old Nollywood nude Actress Judith Chichi Aka Afrocandy caught on camera doing Job Duty(pics,video) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/47years-old-nollywood-actress-judith-chichi-aka-afrocandy-on-job-dutypicsvideo/

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by udoka55555: 7:19am On Jul 24, 2018
my love for this guy...

I used his song to toast the love of my life!!
Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by Mutemenot(m): 7:24am On Jul 24, 2018
udoka55555:
my love for this guy...

Any day you fuckup you play her "one more chance" by piolo pascual grin

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:25am On Jul 24, 2018
Nonetheless; a total of over 13,000 people were in attendance surpassing the expected 5000 estimate.

That is an absolute good one for him then.
All the best for the future Mayor of Lagos!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:26am On Jul 24, 2018
udoka55555:
my love for this guy...
CONGRATULATIONS cheesy

adewumiopeyemi:
Nice one.. I use one of his song to toast one of my babe . wink cheesy
You want your own Congratulations too ba?!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2018
Nice one.. I use one of his song to toast one of my babe . wink cheesy
Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by HoodBillionaire: 7:26am On Jul 24, 2018
trash artists

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by oyoyoyo: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2018
LMAO

HoodBillionaire:
trash artists
Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by MobileGees: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by pointstores(m): 7:28am On Jul 24, 2018
Fake artist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by rapwide(m): 7:28am On Jul 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by Tolexander: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2018
Opening the thread, thinking I'm going to see the pics of how the used condom were used during the concert.

leaving the thread disappointed*

11 Likes

Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by tayo4ng(m): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2018
Little mayorkun
Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by hannysur8(m): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2018
Ibadan olu ji ole tin jare olo ohun......The most peaceful city in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by MobileGees: 7:31am On Jul 24, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
trash artists

Trash artiste angry but his past is brighter than your future angry

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:31am On Jul 24, 2018
Do I know you before... undecided undecided
post=69650979:

CONGRATULATIONS cheesy

You want your own Congratulations too ba?!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by KingLennon(m): 7:32am On Jul 24, 2018
Mayorkun that boy is good. They should beef up security in the next concert

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by DAntivirus: 7:33am On Jul 24, 2018
yawns...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by thedondada(m): 7:33am On Jul 24, 2018
I will use one of his songs to toast my next babe.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2018
I don't have for you dis morning.. Get a life bro.. undecided undecided
post=69651208:

They make sure you changed your profile pic of over 4 years this morning .
You no even get liver little boy . cheesy grin
Next time you will know who to quote henceforth.
We hope to see that pic online again soon, don't bury it yet. smiley wink grin
Pele.
Doh. wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
I don't have for you dis morning.. Get a life bro.. undecided undecided
I don't have you dis morning?
We give up on you TOTALLY!
Dont kill us with gunshot totally today please. wink cheesy
Enough of all these.
8 times already in 20mins? cheesy
E don do. grin cheesy
Chai!
Byeeeee!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by onatisi(m): 7:42am On Jul 24, 2018
this mayorkun may never have gotten to this level of stardom quickly or easily if davido hadnt taken him . congrats to mayorkun and all his team members . more successful outing in 2018
Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:42am On Jul 24, 2018
Can someone tell me what dat Guy want to do with the phone..... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by Lautechgossip(m): 7:45am On Jul 24, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Can someone tell me what dat Guy want to do with the phone..... undecided undecided

Watch the video of the concert HERE and u will understand.
Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:46am On Jul 24, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:

Person no fit request for phone number again?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:46am On Jul 24, 2018
Must I click on that link.. : undecided undecided
Lautechgossip:

Watch the video of the concert HERE and u will understand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On / #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.