Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Do You Really Want To See How God Almighty And Satan Is Fighting In Your Heart?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Really Want To See How God Almighty And Satan Is Fighting In Your Heart?? (352 Views)

Do Man And Satan Have Immortality? / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Really Want To See How God Almighty And Satan Is Fighting In Your Heart?? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:21am On Jul 24, 2018
Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

This is our final verdict and we don't need to come back here to prove that it's true, no, all creations will witness it, it wouldn't be done in the dark world, it will be in the open. I am the lord God Almighty....

Isaiah 42:5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:.

Who are you?? What are you, where are you and what have you? Could you please just shut up and bow down in adorable worship to the All so beautiful and loving King God Almighty.

What's the topic?? Alright, the battle of ages. Satan and all his cohorts are trying their best to steal, kill and destroy the glory of God Almighty.

What's the glory of God Almighty?? You of course. Man is the glory of God Almighty.

1 Corinthians 11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

How is he the glory of God Almighty? Because he's created and made in the image, the look in and out and likeness of God Almighty, speaks words as the Almighty. Have a heart which words can be stored to be utter. Can display all the goodness and mercy of our great God Almighty. But there is a greater understanding, to give glory in the sense of the Almighty, it's you being appreciative of his perfection of you. You raise your heart and your mouth to declare his wonderful works.

Look at it this way, from when you were born, you have seen this constant battle of people trying to give God Almighty all the praises and time and some are saying don't do it.

Psalms 145:1 I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.

145:2 Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.

145:3 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.

145:4 One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.

145:5 I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.

145:6 And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts: and I will declare thy greatness.

145:7 They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.

145:8 The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.

145:9 The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.

145:10 All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee.

145:11 They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power; 145:12 To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of his kingdom.

145:13 Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.

145:14 The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down.

145:15 The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season.

145:16 Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.

145:17 The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.

145:18 The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.

145:19 He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.

145:20 The LORD preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.

145:21 My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.

You can't think like this and not be an enemy of the world, sure you set yourself up for persecution and trials. But cheer up brethren, you have overcome all things because greater is he who is in you than he who is in the world.

Do you ever think that God Almighty will give you up for Satan to enjoy you. Maybe you didn't read our opening scriptures closely. The Almighty said he won't give his glory to another and the praises you give to God Almighty to graven image, the works of men.

Psalms 8:1 O LORD, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens. 8:2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

Did you read that? When the people shouted hosanna, blessed is he who came in the name of the lord God Almighty, that's Christ Jesus, the Pharisees questioned Jesus Christ why the people were singing such a holy song to a mortal like him, a carpenter's son, born in a manger, horse house. Who is he? What was his answer to the blind Pharisees,.

Matthew 21:8 And a very great multitude spread their garments in the way; others cut down branches from the trees, and strawed them in the way.

21:9 And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest. 21:10 And when he was come into Jerusalem, all the city was moved, saying, Who is this? 21:11 And the multitude said, This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee.

21:12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, 21:13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

21:14 And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them.

21:15 And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the son of David; they were sore displeased, 21:16 And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?

Satan will never win in your heart and mouth. For I am the lord God Almighty, that's my name! I will never give up my Glory, my men to another to enjoy nor my praise to graven image. Never!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Really Want To See How God Almighty And Satan Is Fighting In Your Heart?? by IamTheAnswers: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Amen
Re: Do You Really Want To See How God Almighty And Satan Is Fighting In Your Heart?? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:23am On Jul 29, 2018
Yes sir
Re: Do You Really Want To See How God Almighty And Satan Is Fighting In Your Heart?? by orisa37: 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
The Struggle ends when you become Born Again.
Re: Do You Really Want To See How God Almighty And Satan Is Fighting In Your Heart?? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2018
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips To Ensure A Successful Marriage – Pastor Sam Adeyemi / Bishop Oyedepo Hard On PMB / Don Moen Set To Release His First-ever Book Titled : God Will Make A Way”.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.