Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

18 Students Emerge Winners Of NNPC Quiz Competition - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 18 Students Emerge Winners Of NNPC Quiz Competition (11323 Views)

Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 2nd Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 18 Students Emerge Winners Of NNPC Quiz Competition by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2018
Amberon11:
I don't converse with mad people. Go and talk to your fellow mad people at yabaleft .
this one pain you , crawl back to your swampy village while north and west keep developing their region with ur resources... monkey dey work baboon dey chop
Re: 18 Students Emerge Winners Of NNPC Quiz Competition by Amberon11: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2018
Ipob yoot. Like I said I don't converse with mad people. Focus on your biafra and never mention me again as I won't read nor reply your comment.

ND does not want to be with you, is it by force? You people are not different from the yorubas you so vilify. Focus on your biafra and leave ND alone. Never ever mentioe again. ND people are not ritualists, drug dealers and nor do we operate factories. Never ever mentioe again.
ELKHALIFAISIS:
this one pain you , crawl back to your swampy village while north and west keep developing their region with ur resources... monkey dey work baboon dey chop
Re: 18 Students Emerge Winners Of NNPC Quiz Competition by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2018
Amberon11:
Ipob yoot. Like I said I don't converse with mad people. Focus on your biafra and never mention me again as I won't read nor reply your comment.

ND does not want to be with you, is it by force? You people are not different from the yorubas you so vilify. Focus on your biafra and leave ND alone. Never ever mentioe again. ND people are not ritualists, drug dealers and nor do we operate factories. Never ever mentioe again.
story for the gods... go and clean the spillage in ur backyard first... have a nice day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 NOUN EXAM – Past Questions And Answers / 2019 JAMB: UTME Candidates Storm Abuja Registration Centre / 28 Interesting Facts About English Lang.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.