Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) (38754 Views)

Kwankwaso Observing Subhi Prayers At INEC Office This Morning(pics) / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by ehissi(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69652102:
Why can't the Senate President honour the police invitation if he is innocent?
Is he telling us he is above the law or what exactly?!
We thought it is only the guilty that are afraid!

He is the head of the Nigerian legislature, the second arm of government, a formal letter in writing sent to his office privately would have been enough for him, or better yet, in a more cordial atmosphere, just a friendly warm telephone from the I.G. would have been enough.

But they want to humiliate him, as a note of warning to less influential politicians who want to defect, forgetting that the voting population that really matter are watching.......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by BRASH: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2018
klax:

Pls what is your age I mean where were you born?

What are you talking? Pls what are you vomiting don't you listen to news? God what type of people are these ones on Nairaland? Seun Osewa how come your podium is filled with half baked brain humans these much?

Pls guilty of what? Guilty of some idiot thugs turned armed robbers? Guilty that a whole Saraki will asked boys to go to a bank with total 40 million in the vault and robbed 40million naira? pls in status of saraki what is 40 million to him? Your statement showed you are from.a very poor background if not you will realised a person termed to be a billionaire son and himself a billionaire won't be too stupid to be going after 40 million bro use you brain rebuke poverty.

So Saraki is now the killer of 36 people isn't and in your little thinking that sound sensible? Or blocking him like this is now the way to invite him to police station? Or embarrassing him will now cow him not to defect? Pls use your brain pls just use it.

1 Like

Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by wingmanII: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

If you buy a stolen good, you are an accomplice to the crime. So for Saraki to arm them illegally during an election is in itself a criminal offence..and this is the collateral damage.. The death of 31 innocent Nigerians..
Buhari that armed Fulani herdsmen nko?
Okorocha that gave amnesty to bloody killers wanted by rivers state government?
Well, I am sure Saraki and many in his group are now regretting their support for buhari and APC that removed GEJ. It's a pity the whole country is suffering for it.

3 Likes

Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by alezzy13: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2018
romenna:
And to think Pastor OSINBAJO the VP who is ADEBOYE'S ally is among those perpetuating this act is just sickening!
I can not take any word from them seriously again, be it political or religious!
And Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will just be laughing so hard right now!
Just like it is written in the bibile, though our enemies will gather to conspire against us, but they will surely scatter.
VP is a shame to Christendom

And you know this because he whispered to your ear last night, abi? Do you really think he has the powers to overturn the orders of the president?

FYI the security forces answer to PMB ALONE or who he delegates.

BTW what has GEJ to do with this?

1 Like

Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by Kdon2: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2018
Babygiwa:
BREAKING: Nigerian Police Under The Instruction Of President Buhari Has Blocked Senate President Bukola Saraki From Leaving His House This Morning, Possible House Arrest Of SENATOR Saraki Is Underway

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9_HKY-AzLI

This reminds me of an adage; the devil you know is better than the saint you don't know! 2015 gang up has begun to yield dividends depending on which side you fall. He who laugh last,laugh best. If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by NaijaBlend: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69652102:

My dear, I am sure you know what democracy means. I doubt if you know that Saraki is the No 3 citizen of the country. I also doubt if you know that any ill treatment on the SP is an insult on the entirety of the country. The police cannot continue to malhandle the SPFGN and we open out mouths and speak with huge ignorance. That is not too good!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:21am On Jul 24, 2018
NaijaBlend:

My dear, I am sure you know what democracy means. I doubt if you know that Saraki is the No 3 citizen of the country. I also doubt if you know that any ill treatment on the SP is an insult on the entirety of the country. The police cannot continue to malhandle the SPFGN and we open out mouths and speak with huge ignorance. That is not too good!

Okay bro.
The country will know the truth soon and everybody will be shocked.
We respect your view and opinion.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by shoelotng(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2018
No matter the weight of elephant e no fit cos earthquake ! After all the trials and tribulations against the Waziri of ilorin and his triumph, is something not in between the lines there? How I wish Saraki or Atiku was a Christian so they can both join forces and shake the living day light out of PMB come 2019, Apcs best candidate after 2019, is Oshiomole, argue with Maheeda!
Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2018
jjjjj2017:
Am loving this drama

MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS A CERTIFIED CRIME BUSTER!!!
Sarki and ekweremadu think they can rubbish APC and walk away? They have not seen anything yet.
Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by romenna: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2018
alezzy13:

And you know this because he whispered to your ear last night, abi? Do you really think he has the powers to overturn the orders of the president?

FYI the security forces answer to PMB ALONE or who he delegates.

BTW what has GEJ to do with this?
very low level reasoning from u kid.
Osinbajo can resign to show he is not a party to this rubbish from PMB.
You've allowed politics, tribal sentiments and religious inclinations to becloud your sense of rationality.
GEJ has everything to do with this because he didnt exhibit this level of executive rascality in his time.

1 Like

Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by Iziquiel(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2018
senatordave1:

This is funny.so when the commoners like me and you are arbitrarily arrested,it is not a threat also?
No mind these people.
Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by Born2Breed(f): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari last minute power show. It wont take him anywhere except Daura
Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2018
NaijaBlend:

Just the way enough noise was made when Dasuki was arrested, but later retrieved when the truth started coming out.
Sarki case will not be different.
Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:31am On Jul 24, 2018
franchasng:
This is shameful.

Why can't IG of Police lockdown on leaders of Miyeti Allah Cattle Breeders Association who have repeatedly accepted responsibility of some herdsmen massacre in some Middlebelt states like this

Why can't Buhari use this same force to go after the terrorists and militants killing Nigerians in their homes and farms in Middlebelt states

So Nigeria have this kind of serious and mean Police Officers that can show force like this Why show it only when it involves Political rivals and opponents

This is shameful.

APC supporters who are ordinary Nigerians are fools! If u continue to support this mediocre evil government of vengeance and vindictiveness then u are shameless angry angry

After all the federal govt will tell international communities not to believe anything they see on SOCIAL MEDIA.

1 Like

Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by benben1000: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

My brother, the volume of Benz in Abuja recently will make you doubt Nigeria is/was in recession o. I was there last month, all I was seeing were classic and sleeky Benz.

Half of them are owned by Igbos. The kind of money Igbos control in this Abuja....chai Jesus, you will not doubt when El Rufai said they own 75% of land in Abuja,that was then, now is 85%!
Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by justtoodark: 9:35am On Jul 24, 2018
buhari cant command police to do anything....

buhari can be even arrested by the police too....
Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by alezzy13: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2018
romenna:
very low level reasoning from u kid.
Osinbajo can resign to show he is not a party to this rubbish from PMB.
You've allowed politics, tribal sentiments and religious inclinations to becloud your sense of rationality.
GEJ has everything to do with this because he didnt exhibit this level of executive rascality in his time.

Keep quiet mr man. Osinbanjo should resign for who? I'm not holding brief for him, but resigning will not solve anything.

@Bolded, I laugh in greek. Obviously the Ekitigate happened during the reign of GEJ's twin brother, abi? yeye

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/05/ekitigate-ex-governor-slams-jonathan-for-supporting-fayose-in-2015-poll/ http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/05/how-obanikoro-fayose-chris-uba-and-brig-general-momoh-rigged-ekiti-governorship-election
Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by 7lives: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2018
Rhozabeth:
Saraki should just go and answer the police, he is not above the law and more so if he is not guilty of any offence, he shouldn't be playing the victim card!
When u read some comments on this thread, u will know that this country is doomed! People think backwards a lot!!!!

The country is not doomed, but some people knows they are DOOMED unless Buhari leaves in 2019.
Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by romenna: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2018
alezzy13:

Keep quiet mr man. Osinbanjo should resign for who? I'm not holding brief for him, but resigning will not solve anything.

@Bolded, I laugh in greek. Obviously the Ekitigate happened during the reign of GEJ's twin brother, abi? yeye

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/05/ekitigate-ex-governor-slams-jonathan-for-supporting-fayose-in-2015-poll/ http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/05/how-obanikoro-fayose-chris-uba-and-brig-general-momoh-rigged-ekiti-governorship-election
but i thought the reason GEJ was voted out was for us to have CHANGE?
so why are we still here?
Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by alezzy13: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69654204:

Okay bro.
The country will know the truth soon and everybody will be shocked.
We respect your view and opinion.

Which Truth? Guy give it rest. What PMB is doing is totally unacceptable. This should not be. And yes, IG is clearly acting on his (PMB's) instruction.
It is dictatorial, smacks of persecution and intolerance and is a very disconcerting of what the next few months will hold.
NB this is coming from a (one time) PMB suporter.
Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by senatordave1(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2018
Iziquiel:

No mind these people.
I think there blockage is to allow for buhari loyal senators to impeach saraki
Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by redcliff: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69652102:

i thought they said he should report by 8am? it was not even 8 when you typed this ur trash.
Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by 7lives: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

If you buy a stolen good, you are an accomplice to the crime. So for Saraki to arm them illegally during an election is in itself a criminal offence..and this is the collateral damage.. The death of 31 innocent Nigerians..

Don't mind them, they've not heard of a crime called, accessories to murder.
Saraki knows that if found guilty, the least he could get is an average of 15 to 18 years, for just one person.
And since about 30 people are involved, Saraki should better be ready to pay lawyers, his marabouts should be ready to die for him too.
The people of Kwara State should also be watchful as marabouts may need to offer human sacrifices.
If Saraki is found guilty of being an accessory to murder in this case, he will get not less than 25 years.

1 Like

Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by justtoodark: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2018
7lives:

The country is not doomed, but some people knows they are DOOMED unless Buhari leaves in 2019.

buhari will leave too just like jonathan.....you are making yourself too much headache....

which garanty do you have that things will get better when buhari is gone....??...

the world is not getting better....its getting worser........
Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by EmekaOdunze(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2018
How blind are we to see that there's something fishing? Why is it that anytime saraki talks about moving to PDP, the police will bring up the issue of the robbery incident. I am not saying saraki should answer the call by the police. The question now is, why is it now, that is today he is planing to finalise his moving to PDP that the police had to stop him

Nigerian wake up from this sentimental way of judging issues.

If that of saraki is justifiable, what will you now say about that of the deputy senate president??

WITH THE WAY THING ARE GOING........ THE APC GOVERNMENT ARE TAKING THE MASSES FOR A FOOL...

TIME WILL TELL SHA.
Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by CilicMarin: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2018
7lives:

Don't mind them, they've not heard of a crime called, accessories to murder.
Saraki knows that if found guilty, the least he could get is an average of 15 to 18 years, for just one person.
And since about 30 people are involved, Saraki should better be ready to pay lawyers, his marabouts should be ready to die for him too.
The people of Kwara State should also be watchful as marabouts may need to offer human sacrifices.
If Saraki is found guilty of being an accessory to murder in this case, he will get not less than 25 years.

His ipob vagabonds supporters are too dull to know this.

1 Like

Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by FKMagazine(m): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2018
this is total impunity on the path of president buhari. dis country is a mess. God help ooo..A whole President of the senate, he's just as powerful as the president himself
Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by 7lives: 10:06am On Jul 24, 2018
justtoodark:

buhari will leave too just like jonathan.....you are making yourself too much headache....

which garanty do you have that things will get better when buhari is gone....??...

the world is not getting better....its getting worser........

But I WAITED for 16 years of PDP na, I'm making myself too much headache?
This is a public forum, report me to the mod, tell them I'm giving you a head ACHE.
Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by Midastorch(m): 10:11am On Jul 24, 2018
The same way he got to the Senate presidency seat, the same way he's going out..... Some of you idiots have forgotten that Saraki played a fast one on his colleagues when Buhari invited them for peace talk, which he sidelined and conspired with opposition.... Bleep saraki, Bleep PDP...

1 Like

Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by Midastorch(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2018
EmekaOdunze:
How blind are we to see that there's something fishing? Why is it that anytime saraki talks about moving to PDP, the police will bring up the issue of the robbery incident. I am not saying saraki should answer the call by the police. The question now is, why is it now, that is today he is planing to finalise his moving to PDP that the police had to stop him

Nigerian wake up from this sentimental way of judging issues.

If that of saraki is justifiable, what will you now say about that of the deputy senate president??

WITH THE WAY THING ARE GOING........ THE APC GOVERNMENT ARE TAKING THE MASSES FOR A FOOL...

TIME WILL TELL SHA.

Saraki's Senate presidency is Buhari's mistake, he's trying to right his wrong..... #PMBTILL2023
Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by Rhozabeth(m): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2018
Arysexy:

Sentiment is ur problem. Where do u think he is going? He got an invite by 8pm last night and this morning they blocked his house. Are u APC urchins normal? How do u want him to honour the invite by blocking hi

Why is buhari waking up d allegation now he made it known he is leaving APC?
For the records, I am not and will never follow any politician for whatever reason, with my level of education!
Reading ur comment just reiterated the fact that we have many slowpokes on this platform, people that think with their anus!!!
Re: Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) by NiajaXionist: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2018
Babygiwa:
BREAKING: Nigerian Police Under The Instruction Of President Buhari Has Blocked Senate President Bukola Saraki From Leaving His House This Morning, Possible House Arrest Of SENATOR Saraki Is Underway

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9_HKY-AzLI

Good, they should have arrested the Armed robber since.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting / Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) / Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.