Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes (36081 Views)

NASS: Presiding Officers Residences Uncompleted (Photo) / Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP / Presiding Officers: We Transmitted Official Results Directly To INEC Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2018
kc2hansome:
We are back to the military days. This country is in serious trouble.

We were warned before 2015 but some 15million people refused to listen. Now 160 million are paying the ultimate prize.
Who stopped 55 million Nigerians from voting in 2015 ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by Rochas2023: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Will you shup up already with all this your fake and Ill informed gist.

Which buhari said anything about baboons and dogs would be soaked in blood? You must be high on something.

You mean those useless propaganda they were spreading you actually believed it till date? Yet we are in the age of easy access to information. I shake my head for the youth of today who have no reading culture. HE NEVER MADE THAT COMMENT AND THIS HAS BEEN CLARIFIED LONG AGO.

You also claim no certificate was found or presented right?

Well it was and it had to be amended using his recent picture since he had to write an application for it to be regiven to them since the original was no longer available. I have attached it for you free of charge.

I will advise you to think right so you can talk right because you are just talking senselessly.

Who runs things now? Now
He can easily get hundreds of those

Why didn't he re apply when he was asked to bring it out?

Why go the extent of hiring SANs?

OK the baboons and dogs are propaganda? What is this then https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/2015-ll-be-bloody-if-buhari/amp/

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by ronaldbecky(m): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2018
Niyinficient:
Buhari or not, PDP or APC staged drama, the question is, in an ideal society, is the like of Saraka fit to be walking around as a freeman not to talk of being the president of the senate?

I am not a fan of Buhari and his APC govt, but the truth is we should stop hating on Buhari and linking everything that happens to 2019 elections, 31 people were killed in Offa and the suspects pointed at the SENATE President as their sponsor and you guys are saying BUhari this, Buhari that? We really dont know what we want in this country aswear!
..and u believe d police..a whole senate president d number 3 citizen of dis country involve in arm robbery..
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by nenekak: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2018
We Design and Develop ALL TYPES and KINDS of Websites, Web Apps and Mobile Apps that are custom-made for your Business, Organisation or Brand

We have FULL-STACK Development professional team working at your service from our corporate office in Ikeja, Lagos

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

Gets Started, NOW!

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2018
Niyinficient:
Buhari or not, PDP or APC staged drama, the question is, in an ideal society, is the like of Saraka fit to be walking around as a freeman not to talk of being the president of the senate?

I am not a fan of Buhari and his APC govt, but the truth is we should stop hating on Buhari and linking everything that happens to 2019 elections, 31 people were killed in Offa and the suspects pointed at the SENATE President as their sponsor and you guys are saying BUhari this, Buhari that? We really dont know what we want in this country aswear!
stop faking it mr, if d police have evidence that saraki is connected to d offa robbery let them present it before the judge not acting in an abysmal way they have been acting n what happened to d adeosun nysc forgery case,what happened to d military hardwares imported by yeye bello,oga lets stand by d truth pmb is heating d polity n d israelis,brits,n america will joyfully bring down bubu

1 Like

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2018
rajiraymond:

Forget that, so police should not do their work again abi?
yhu no get sense, did saraki say he wasn't gonna honour police invitation, i pity ur generation
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by Goddex: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2018
Abjay97:
Saraki was arrested this morning, to prevent his defection to PDP with a lot of senators, automatically making them the majority.. The plan was to pass a vote of no confidence on Buhari and Hence, impeach him, but the plan got to Buhari, who now ordered his arrest this morning..

Nigeria is ruled by a dictator. BEWARE!
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by rajiraymond(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
otuekong1:
yhu no get sense, did saraki say he wasn't gonna honour police invitation, i pity ur generation

Your father no get sense and God will punish your entire generation.
Was there any insultive words in my comment or were you the one I even quoted?
BASTARD!

1 Like

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
sarrki:
The advisers of Pmb are foolish

Pmb have played into the hands of the people that hates him badly

Nobody hates him. Majority of Nigerians voted for Buhari. But there comes a time when the love for country must trump evil. Buhari means well for the country. He's just not capable of doing the job.

Buhari lacks the intelligence and ideas to run Nigeria. He is also sick and weak due to old age and is not in charge of the country. His fulani kinsmen in the government are the ones calling the shot, while Buhari remains a stooge.

Saraki therefore, and other patriots in the senate have decided to rescue the country from the claws of oppression, tribalism, incompetence, and fulani killings and wickedness that Buhari represents.

And that is not hate. It is to be patriotic, and not be sycophantic!

1 Like

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by oyoirabor: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
Niyinficient:

I am not surprised at your comment. So who picked Buhari? Did he not go through the electioneering process? Where you guys not the one chanting 'Chanji Dole' upandan? Buhari was not PICKED, he was elected.

When GEJ was in power and the boys in the Creek were destroying the pipelines, were they not his kinsmen, did any of point finger at GEJ? Do you want to tell me that a leader from the Niger Delta doesnt know anything about the activities that happen down there even when we know these boys have strong Lords? Now its the other way round and all hell is let loose....i condemn all the killings both from the militias and the herdsmen and even the soft handedness of Buhari, but the point i am making here is that Saraki deserves no place but in jail. We cant continue to play ping-pong politics and expect Nigeria to be like the western world 'infrastructuralwise'

OK...Thanks
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by koboko69: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
kc2hansome:
We are back to the military days. This country is in serious trouble.

We were warned before 2015 but some 15million people refused to listen. Now 160 million are paying the ultimate prize.

Like we forgot the NASS invasion b4 2015 elections or the infamous commissioner Mbu, or the grounding or opposition aircrafts and blocking of convoys

What were in then? Paramilitary days?

But u wanted us to continue then with that same government?

If u wanted us to continue with that government why are u bitter now we are supporting this govt?
Will you carry your hypocritical clownish self away from here. Lpl
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by judondasylva(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69653966:
NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN.
It can never be great with all the impunity going on.
Thank God PMB is here.

Sai Baba, do everything in your power to make this country sane again.
No more business as usual.
The wailers did not start wailing today, they can continue forever.
STEALING IS NOW CORRUPTION.
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUHARI.
I'm so sorry for you, your family and your generation because you are such a waste. may God help you
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by gideonuche(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
These always happen when a country is rule by Muslim fanatics.
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by IBBG(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
maursatt:
This is the more reason why we as a nation is not yet ripe for local police. The federal government is using the national police to oppressed people and intimidate others. What do you think if a state governor has s force team call police, the rest would have been history.
if we follow your line of thought. We can as well scrap out the entire police force. Before the military took over power we were practising state police. We can't play politics with security of lives.
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by kc2hansome(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
renewa29:
Who stopped 55 million Nigerians from voting in 2015 ? undecided undecided undecided

Jega and seized PVCs in the southern parts of the country.
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by PropertyDeals(f): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
It's playing out already--- The 2019 election gamming.

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...-

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by shotuns: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
I don't know from which outlet you got your news from. Was Saraki arrested ? Really ?

Abjay97:
Saraki was arrested this morning, to prevent his defection to PDP with a lot of senators, automatically making them the majority.. The plan was to pass a vote of no confidence on Buhari and Hence, impeach him, but the plan got to Buhari, who now ordered his arrest this morning..

Nigeria is ruled by a dictator. BEWARE!
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
rajiraymond:

Your father no get sense and God will punish your entire generation. Was there any insultive words in my comment or were you the one I even quoted? BASTARD!
dirty boi
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by rajiraymond(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
otuekong1:
dirty boi

Your father!
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
rajiraymond:

Your father!
lazy dirty boi
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by shotuns: 1:36am On Jul 25, 2018
I think you are the one who lacks that gift of understanding. Does NEPA have any certificate ?
It is clearly stated,
A minimum of school Leaving certificate is required . He attended The Mons officer cadet school Aldershot UK,
He is an almunus of Indian Defence Service Staff College in Wellignton.
He studied in the US Army war college. . His school cert was presented by his school in katsina later.
Hatred wont kill you, I doubt If you have this Kind of achievements because you sounds like one.

Rochas2023:

In an ideal society will the likes of Buhari with Nepa certificate be president? The thing is no one is perfect we all want what can move the country forward
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by rajiraymond(m): 7:08am On Jul 25, 2018
otuekong1:
lazy dirty boi

Your stupid father!
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2018
rajiraymond:

Your stupid father!
dirty tout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests / Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night / Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.