Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Father Of 3 Dies Watching Nigeria/argentina Match - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of 3 Dies Watching Nigeria/argentina Match (903 Views)

Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) / Father Of Two, Tortured To Death At Sokoto Checkpoint By Policemen (Pictured) / Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Of 3 Dies Watching Nigeria/argentina Match by AloyEmeka5: 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2010
Father of 3 dies watching Nigeria/Argentina match

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Peter Agbowa, a resident of Ugbo Odogwu, a suburb of Enugu, slumped and died while watching the Nigeria versus Argentina match on Saturday.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/jun/15/303.html

Agbowa, 56, and father of three, was said to have slumped from a chair when Argentina scored the lone goal of the encounter six minutes into the match.

His wife, Georgina, said yesterday in Enugu that she noticed that her husband stood still after he shouted and was no more moving.

According to her, I tried to touch him but he just fell on the floor and I shouted to alert neighbours who quickly came and rushed him to the hospital where he was confirmed dead.Agbowa, who hailed from Nkanu in Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State, was a self employed carpenter.
Re: Father Of 3 Dies Watching Nigeria/argentina Match by mamagee3(f): 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2010
His blood is on the hands of the Nigerian team. grin

Their unseriousness in the game cost a man's life.

This is why the Super Chickens need victory next time.
Re: Father Of 3 Dies Watching Nigeria/argentina Match by kuzina(f): 9:56am On Jun 16, 2010
They should try and informed the Supper Eagles about this new.
May his Soul Rest in the Bosom of God.
Re: Father Of 3 Dies Watching Nigeria/argentina Match by sylve11: 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2010
sometimes it's better to handle female asse. s for fun than to watch Nigeria matches! not sure though sad cool
Re: Father Of 3 Dies Watching Nigeria/argentina Match by Kalela(f): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2010
Poor fellow.
may his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Father Of 3 Dies Watching Nigeria/argentina Match by Sc00by1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2010
madness
Re: Father Of 3 Dies Watching Nigeria/argentina Match by bmwlondon: 4:46am On Jun 21, 2010
i cant belv this story
Re: Father Of 3 Dies Watching Nigeria/argentina Match by iyzk: 10:05pm On May 26, 2018
AloyEmeka5:

Father of 3 dies watching Nigeria/Argentina match

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Peter Agbowa, a resident of Ugbo Odogwu, a suburb of Enugu, slumped and died while watching the Nigeria versus Argentina match on Saturday.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/jun/15/303.html

Agbowa, 56, and father of three, was said to have slumped from a chair when Argentina scored the lone goal of the encounter six minutes into the match.

His wife, Georgina, said yesterday in Enugu that she noticed that her husband stood still after he shouted and was no more moving.

According to her, I tried to touch him but he just fell on the floor and I shouted to alert neighbours who quickly came and rushed him to the hospital where he was confirmed dead.Agbowa, who hailed from Nkanu in Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State, was a self employed carpenter.

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Five arraigned for assault with faeces / O.J. Simpson Sets To Auction Off The Knife He Killed His Wife With!? / Accident At Esie Street, Satellite Town (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.