Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) (1442 Views)

Data Entry Work From Home Jobs / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Data Entry(work From Home) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by IndexMode: 1:55pm On Jan 24
I have a Word document containing both contact information and some other content.

I need a worker to scroll down the page and copy-paste only the contact information of everybody on the page into relevant fields on an Excel sheet.
The fields are name, email, phone number, title, company, industry, social media page, and website URL.

NOTE: please read the job description that comes next, and message me on WhatsApp if you can do it properly

1 Like

Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by Danurugwo: 2:07pm On Jan 24
IndexMode:
I have a Word document containing both contact information and some other content.

I need a worker to scroll down the page and copy-paste only the contact information of everybody on the page into relevant fields on an Excel sheet.
The fields are name, email, phone number, title, industry, social media page, and website URL.

i'm available...08160505671
Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by 1111hrs(m): 2:12pm On Jan 24
I'm available
Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by IndexMode: 2:13pm On Jan 24
I have a page containing a lot of unstructured information, and I will like to extract only the contact information on it into an Excel sheet.

I do surveys for content marketing and I get many people to respond.
I have to input all the contact details of everybody that responds in that document into an excel spreadsheet. It's not difficult but I've fallen behind and I need an assistant to be helping me with that part of the job. I will copy the page containing all the responses into a word document, I will send this file to you and you will extract the contact details of all the respondents and put them properly in an Excel sheet.

The fields are name, email, phone number, title, industry, social media page, and website URL.

As you can notice from the sample I attached here, most of the information is easy to find in the introduction they made of themselves, or the bio they finished with. Phone number may not be provided, so that input is optional, but the rest are compulsory. They may not provide a social media page or specify their industry niche but please find it by clicking on their company website to see what their industry niche is, and right click on the social media icon at their footer or contact-us page and copy their social media page address to paste it in the spreadsheet. They always mention their title and everything else, so simply copy it from the word document.

FOR EXAMPLE:
"CEO of BigStore"
We will input CEO in the TITLE, then go to the next field and input BigStore in the COMPANY.
Accountant (TITLE) MediumStore (COMPANY)
Store manager (TITLE) SmallStore (COMPANY)

Please note that having TITLE as Director of Marketing of a technology company means that the INDUSTRY NICHE is technology (not marketing). Director of Marketing of a healthcare company means that the INDUSTRY NICHE is healthcare (not marketing or sales). It is the niche of their company I want you to input.
We prefer LinkedIn as the social media page address, then Facebook, then Twitter, then others.

Please input every respondent one after the other, in the order they appear on the page.

You should name the Excel sheet as the name of the query - which I named the word document I provided.
Example: Queries-detail-730444.xlsx

I attached a documentas a sample, for you to see how it looks. I also attached a sample spreadsheet of one of the Excel sheets I created myself. I want the exact same job format as that sample done.

I'm willing to pay 5 thousand naira for every 100 respondents that you help me input their information on the Excel sheet.
There are presently 1000 respondents that I want to input, and I want it done within a week by ten different workers.
Subsequently, more work might come in over the next couple of months.

Accuracy is VERY important.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by StanGold1: 2:20pm On Jan 24
IndexMode:

Contact me 08139242194
Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by Slickbishop(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24
H
Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by IreMIDE1: 2:40pm On Jan 24
My WhatsApp line
Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by Lolabunny1: 2:48pm On Jan 24
contact me on whatsapp 08097215407 I am a pro in typing and data entry
Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by TonyBby: 3:55pm On Jan 24
07080378897(Whatsapp). I'm available to deliver right now and anytime.
Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by mattbass(m): 5:03pm On Jan 24
Contact me on 07034813439 WhatsApp
Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by mrjaybaba(m): 5:24pm On Jan 24
Yahoo Ikotun

4 Likes

Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by whatmoreng: 10:12pm On Jan 24
Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by Thermythorpe(f): 12:56pm On Jan 25
I am available for this job

Contact me on Whatsapp
I am fast and competent
Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by Sodiq1999(m): 1:09pm On Jan 25
I think the job is not available again
I have sent message to him since morning
No reply
Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by DarkLover: 1:55pm On Jan 25
5k for 100 entries, N50 per entry?
I know many would gladly take this up but Make una dey fear god oo
Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by DystopianMuse(f): 1:25am On Jan 28
IndexMode:

The fields are name, email, phone number, title, company, industry, social media page, and website URL.

NOTE: please read the job description that comes next, and message me on WhatsApp if you can do it properly (08092286869)
What's up you emailed. Don't have access to it again
Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by Chizillar1(m): 6:16am On Jan 28
I am available for it @ 07033097160.
Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 5:59am On Feb 09
IndexMode:
I have a
Sir you sent a pm, how many I help you.
I don't have access to that mail again
Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by Dejarae(f): 10:57am On Mar 21
IndexMode:

NOTE: please read the job description that comes next, and message me on WhatsApp if you can do it properly
Hi did you send a message?
Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by TeamXola(m): 1:13pm On Mar 21
Iā€™m interested
Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by IndexMode: 11:08am On Mar 22
If you're still following this topic, and we have been in correspondence either about to start work or already in progress.
Please message me again.

I lost my chats to using unofficial WhatsApp app .

I have no backup of my chats and I might not have saved your contact yet.

Thanks
Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by mickum(m): 2:29pm On Mar 22
I am interested this is my number 08059760973
Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by Netrux: 2:40pm On Mar 22
Hello OP,
I am very much interested in the Data entry task.
I have the requirements needed to execute the tasks.
Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by Boyeseth(m): 7:24pm On Mar 22
IndexMode:
If you're still following this topic, and we have been in correspondence either about to start work or already in progress.
Please message me again.

Interested
Thanks

Thanks
Re: Data Entry Work For 5k (10 People) by Angeli90(f): 4:49am On Mar 23
IndexMode:
Please message me again.

Thanks

Am interested sir am into data entry and virtual assistant pls consider me 07065431133

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank Final Test Result / Who's G.o.s Recruiting For? / Zenithbank Calls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.