Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today (40039 Views)

Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. / Dino Melaye To Ike Ekweremadu: "Dem Dey Plan You Too But We Get God" (Photos) / Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today by kapelvej: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
Paperwhite:

That was the reason IBB who helped to plant him as boss on Dec.31st, 1983 still came back to boss the dullard out on Aug.27th,1985.
God bless you for this memory lane

1 Like

Re: Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today by kapelvej: 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
HITTED:

Do you even have time to sleep?
you want his 10 thousand naira BMC zombie stipend to be stopped ?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
EFCC has lost credibility
Re: Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today by Buffalowings3(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sorry is that an official letter?
Re: Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today by ufuosman(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari is d problem
Re: Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today by Avesque: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
Using EFCC for political gain. Clueless cow. I can't wait to see him ousted out 2019.

Correct!!!!!

Re: Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today by Ziggylady(f): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Terminator1234g:
I don't know why the jobless lazy aggressive pigs of Biafra always support evil.

Buhari is a good man and he must keep up the good works till 2023.

E pain am to the bone! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today by Venici: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69660905:
Seen.
He should go and honour the invitation.
SAY NO TO impunity.
No more business as usual.
Chikena!

Kai! Impunity now has a new meaning.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today by Venici: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
planetx13:
I have a question for Mr killer barbecue........ why should he honour any invitation when his superiors cannot obey simple court orders. Bloody hypocrites

Dat guy na something else bro

1 Like

Re: Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today by onilpee: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
CRAZE DEY UR HEAD

post=69660905:
Seen.
SAY NO TO impunity.
Chikena!
Re: Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today by PropertyDeals(f): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
Its the Nigerian Politics...

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...-

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today by 360great(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
For your information I am not igbo. Werey
#fuckoff
ChidiAlaigbo:

Biafran please open your eyes. ......
Re: Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today by 360great(m): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ode
somehow:

Oh you dont want me to talk about Oyedepo your god abi? Come and shut my mouth religionist.

Man worshipper!

Re: Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Avesque:
Using EFCC for political gain. Clueless cow. I can't wait to see him ousted out 2019.

Correct!!!!!

Yeah,,,go and ask FAYOSE. ....Outsted ko Insted ni..Supo!
Re: Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
360great:
For your information I am not igbo. Werey
#fuckoff

Ni baba e!
Re: Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today by Mizabey(f): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
EFCC being a character in this drama its actually shame.
Re: Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today by Omonaijani: 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today by baddosky1: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
Terminator1234g:
I don't know why the jobless lazy aggressive pigs of Biafra always support evil.

Buhari is a good man and he must keep up the good works till 2023.

Stale! Try another line!! tongue
Re: Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today by UnchangeableGod: 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
CharleyBright:
EFCC and DSS anf the Nigerian Police Force have all become attack Agencies for Buhari to intimidate the opponents.
Nigeria is under a Dictator.
They will soon go after Pastor Oyedepo with some spurious allegations for asking Buhari to resign if he can't stop the killings of Innocent Nigerians.
Where is Abacha today?
The Lord prevailed then and Nigerians were happy.
The Lord will surely prevail once again and Nigerians will be happy.
Re: Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today by ernecy(m): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
post=69660905:
Seen.
SAY NO TO impunity.
Chikena!
stop sucking on PMB sore d!ck dawg, and Mouth Action is not a job.. zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary / Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.