Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,447 members, 7,861,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Regina Daniels Throwback Photo With Emma Ehumadu Left Fans In Laughing Spree - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Throwback Photo With Emma Ehumadu Left Fans In Laughing Spree (1316 Views)

Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido / Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) / Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Throwback Photo With Emma Ehumadu Left Fans In Laughing Spree by solodun: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Famous Nollywood actor, Film maker, Tv personality and philanthropist, Emma Ehumadu has been spotted in an epic throwback photo of 18 year old Regina Daniels. Sharing the photo earlier today, Reginal Daniels captioned it;
My most major throw back
The photo which captured the “uncle” carrying Regina Daniels up in the air while she was dressed in her school uniform with matching schoolbag has set her fans on a laughing spree as they wonder how time flies, considering Ehumadu cannot carry the teenager anymore. The exited young lady was also sure to tag the “uncle”, asking him to come and see his smile.

Read more below;
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2147475585508583&id=1938687589720718

Re: Regina Daniels Throwback Photo With Emma Ehumadu Left Fans In Laughing Spree by Terminator1234g: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
She go only sweet on bed.

(1) (Reply)

[video] I Need A Husband Toke Makinwa Laments As She Runs Into Dbanj Shopping / My Papa No Be Dangote Or Adeleke But We Go Dey Okay - DJ Cuppy Says / Angela Okorie Bares Massive Cleavages As She Slays In Glamorous Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.