Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,422 members, 7,864,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

I Warned Nigerians – Fayose Reacts To Police Invasion Of Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Re - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Warned Nigerians – Fayose Reacts To Police Invasion Of Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Re (612 Views)

Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / Fayose Reacts To 2018 Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Warned Nigerians – Fayose Reacts To Police Invasion Of Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Re by Sparkben: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has reacted to the invasion of the residences of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, and Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu.

The Police on Tuesday morning blocked the Senate President, Bukola Saraki’s convoy at Lake Chad junction in Abuja.

Saraki was reportedly on his way to report to the police headquarters after he was invited for questioning by the Inspector-General of Police (IGP), Ibrahim Idris over Offa bank robbery when the incident happened.

Read more: https://www.thevicknews.com/2018/07/i-warned-nigerians-fayose-reacts-to.html

Re: I Warned Nigerians – Fayose Reacts To Police Invasion Of Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Re by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lol cheesy
Mr Peter ooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Warned Nigerians – Fayose Reacts To Police Invasion Of Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Re by bedspread: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
Read More ??
Oga post here or .........
Re: I Warned Nigerians – Fayose Reacts To Police Invasion Of Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Re by CharleyBright(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nigerians Don't ever listen.
They will still collect monies, support and cast their votes for the Dictator.
And if he wins ( God forbid) he will give the Military Cantonments in the 36 states monies to buy land for Ranches. The Military will disguise and buy Ranches for Fulani herdsmen.
And the Fulani herdsmen will troop down to grab lands in all the 36 states with the aid of the Military. The Fulani herdsmen will be all over the 36 states and kick the indigenes out.
Will the indigenes be able to fight back? After all, it will be claimed that it is Military Ranch " Keep Off".
Nigeria will be doomed if Buhari gets reelected.

NIGERIANS, IF YOU LIKE YOURSELVES AND WANT TO KEEP YOUR LANDS FROM INVADERS... SAY NO TO BUHARI REELECTION.
Re: I Warned Nigerians – Fayose Reacts To Police Invasion Of Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Re by Goldenrichard(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
Fayose should just shut up and let d big boys play their game..Fayose that can't win his local government

(1) (Reply)

FULL STORY: How Founders Of Radio Biafra International Allegedly Poisoned A Lady / 2019: Sule Lamido In Bayelsa, Carpets Buhari / BREAKING: Election Sequence: Court Of Appeal Upholds N/assembly's Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.