Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) (43355 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Will Be Stoned To Death If He Enters South East – Biafra Group / Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce / APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by aminulive: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

A mild drama occurred this morning at the entrance of the House of Representatives as members of the green chamber were seen chanting the names of Speaker, Yakubu Dogara, alongside that of the Deputy Minority Leader, Chukwuka Onyema (PDP, Anambra).

In contrast, however, the lawmakers were making jest of Majority Leader, Femi Gbajabiamila (APC, Lagos) in what appears to be a harbinger of what to expect later in today's primary.

Members of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) were also seen jubilating in anticipation of a rumored defection of some APC lawmakers who are set to dump the ruling party for the opposition PDP.

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/reps-hail-dogara-enters-national-assembly-chambers-video/

3 Likes

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by sunnysunny69(m): 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
APC has themselves to blame allowing those PDP to defect to them in the first place. I've been in few countries of the world never seen a laughable one like Naija. World over if you belong to a party, that's where you stay forever. You don't see a labour party member defects to conservative or a democrat run to republican every now and then.

And again this is a northern plot, if Buhari wins the next election the north have another 4 years and that's it. Maybe just maybe a Yoruba government since they know Yoruba are grooming themselves after Buhari .

So now if they split the APC, rush back to PDP they will have the presidency for 8 years and who knows after 8 years they'll have it longer.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
To the poster above.
THIS IS NIGERIA.
A country of political prostitutes.
In a couple of months some will still beg to come back from the dead party they just ran to.
THIS IS NIGERIA.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by veekid(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari has changed the change he promised us

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by frowland(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
It's all about the money.

1 Like

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by hardeywhale2: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
I can't phantom a guess how Bukola Saraki, Ike Ekweremadu, Yakubu Dogara & other R-APC Senators broke loose of the @PoliceNG siege and still convened the National Assembly. I'm sure that powers bigger than Buhari intervened. Nigeria is still a British Zoo remember.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by purpledove(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
A house divided cannot stand... Apc shot their legs pretty hard and I'm not sorry about that

14 Likes

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by leej(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Na them know.. Hail them well well as the future of our children is gradually fading away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by OurAjibola(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hmnnnn....
Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by orlabass(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
I love Nigeria politics season...drama n comedy
Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by mknigeriagreat: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Shameless thugs. They don't have the interest of the masses they are representing. I weep for this country. All of them from PDP to APC to SDP to APGA and the rest are all selfish thugs that we are encouraging by taking sides with them. And the sad thing is that they take the masses naivety for granted and ride on it lavishing monies that should have gone into the pockets of the innocent citizens. How did we get here? WE brought them all in here. I weep for this country and for the unborn generations. They will not curse the politicians that killed this country, they will curse their fathers and mothers that took sides with these looters and sold their children's inheritances for a plate of beans and rice with no piece of meat on it.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by bedspread: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
In the Words of Pst Sam Obijaku

I FEAR GOD AFRESH

2 Likes

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by ismail4sure: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
I love everything that will affect buhari,
I don't know why, I just hate him.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by BrosPeter: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari is finished

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by gwmlogistic: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
is not yet party time for pdp, using 2014 defections as a point of reference.
In the Nigerian political clime, governors are the most important. The Senate is seen as a retirement home or somewhere to keep relevance till you become a governor.
In 2014, 7governors led the defection thereby delivering the states to the opposition.
In 2018 15senators lead the defection. only 1 of the 15 can single handely deliver his state. Others are rubber stamp senators whose main reason for decamping is to secure tickets to return to the house. No political clout in their state.
I feel saraki should have chanelled his focus on getting at least 3governors who can deliver thier states in the north.
In 2014 senators simply followed the lead of thier governor, 2018 the reverse is the case. I don't see any governor following a senators to the opposition safe for kwara state who is a rubber stamp gov.
Get the governors get the power simple

8 Likes

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by Nickizoe(f): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
Bunch of thieves have gone to poison PDP.....saraki issa game changer..The biggest scam is when I was thought that youths are the future of tomorrow....
Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by vankaid: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
This tsunami will sink a whole lot of things..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by Thisis2raw(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
What a time for any true lover of Democracy to be happy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by phreakabitoo: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
LMAO!

Ink added to water turns to more ink. . .

APC being criminals, allowed PDP criminals in. . . Now the criminals are going back to PDP.
It's just criminals doing what criminals do. . Seesaw

3 Likes

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by Jamie1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
Correct guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by akeentech(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
vankaid:
This tsunami will sink a whole lot of things..
Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by Akanapiaigwe: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
cilicmarin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by spartan50(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
I can't wait to see how this drama pans out

2 Likes

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by Tanktink: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
Is this all for the benefits of common Nigeria? No it's not.
Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by myqel(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
Someone should help us watch and guard Buhari so that he won't commit suicide today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by iammo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ok enough of drama for one day, I'm waiting for buhari's next move, cos the old man no go gree, Buhari better take classes from obasanjo on how to crush your political enemy, and leave them permanently useless or dead. A medical doctor always have an higher IQ, Saraki is obviously playing both APC and PDP, he may soon move to another party that can give him automatic presidential ticket

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
Na WA oo. Every one is fighting for survival because of personal interests. U think they are fighting for me and U? Many people don't even know the name of their senators or federal law maker talk less of gaining anything from them. Only their families which won't even go to the polling booth has been benefiting from them.
Hope they have plan b to outsmart the other contestants during the elections, it will be total failure after all these dramas and they still loose to opponents in the coming elections. Their regrets will be for life because this election will be so close call as people will vote for popularity rather than party as my prediction.

1 Like

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by Toks06: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
Pdp 7
Apc 0

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by 2019elections: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
Like someone said..
Today should be declared "Demo-crazy Day"

The transfer window is officially opened today ahead of the 2019elections.

Most valuable players
Saraki
Dogara
Kwankwoso
Dino

Official transfer from FC APC to FC PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO) by unyimecc(f): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
Game of throne season 2... Buhari is a time bomb..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi / COVID-19: Yahaya Bello Orders Lockdown In Kogi / Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.