Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri (3705 Views)

Anything Buhari touches disappears – Omokri reacts as Anthony Joshua loses / Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election / What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by Danpersie31(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan has dared President Muhammadu Buhari to arrest Bishop David Oyedepo, the founder of Living Faith Church. This is coming after Bishop Oyedepo admonished President Muhammadu Buhari to “resign” from office over the spate of killings in the country.
He stated this on Sunday at the church’s headquarters in Canaan Land, Ota. But Omokri, while reacting said Buhari will meet his end if he dares to touch Bishop Oyedepo.
According to him, “Oyedepo is right to call Buhari to resign over his failed leadership.
On his Twitter page, “I dare Muhammadu Buhari to lay a hand on Bishop @DavidOyedepo for speaking the truth to him. He tries it and he meets his Waterloo!
“Bishop Oyedepo is right in asking @MBuhari to resign and go. This is a failed leadership that has brought little beside sorrow, tears, and blood!”

source: https://crusadersiii./2018/07/24/what-will-happen-if-buharitouches-bishop-oyedepo-omokri/#more-229

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by bedspread: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
I guesss maybe he hath thought of doing so before this Calamity of this Day

4 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by Nackzy: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari Will die like chicken and will be buried like a common criminal which he his

10 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by Ike1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by Bodexman(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
Waiting for mummy Lauretta onochie to do her usual job after sipping some "soft drink"

Its gonna be interesting!

11 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari cannot, will not, shall not touch my Papa the Bishop Oyedepo.

He tries it, he goes down straight for it.

Believe that!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2018

He tries it, he goes down straight.

6 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by Acjohn(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
If he tries it that is when PMB will know that some pallets are president in Villa while others are presidents in ppls hearts and cathedrals.
PMB may have Nigerians Armed Forces in his pocket but Oyedepo had other spiritual forces at his disposal.
when it's time we will know which is stronger. if PMB is wise he will not start what he cannot finish or what he may not stay alive to see the end.
I think I will love him to arrest Oyedepo, because I want all the men of God to put their so called power at their disposal from God to test. that will bring losts of change to many ppls perception about then.
Buhari what are you waiting for arrest him.
since after Abacha we have not been entertained by the death of a president .

7 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by Agbaletu: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
I dare Buhari to touch Bishop Oyedepo.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by fergie001: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Acjohn:
If he tries it that is when PMB will know that some pallets are president in Villa while others are presidents in ppls hearts and cathedrals.
PMB may have Nigerians Armed Forces in his pocket but Oyedepo had other spiritual forces at his disposal.
when it's time we will know which is stronger. if PMB is wise he will not start what he cannot finish or what he may not stay alive to see the end.
I think I will love him to arrest Oyedepo, because I want all the men of God to put their so called power at their disposal from God to test. that will bring losts of change to many ppls perception about then.
since after Abacha we have not been entertained by the death of a president
You ve gat no chill bro,
Pity him nah

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
Bodexman:
Waiting for mummy Lauretta onochie to do her usual job after sipping some "soft drink"

Its gonna be interesting!

That woman is shame to womanhood.

The way she speaks, her ideas and all are pure wastes likened to that of a septic tank.

She's a disgrace to the southerners and a disgrace to proper reasoning.

I and every good indigene of the south hereby reject her as an indigene, she's now a northerner as her level of reasoning has reduced to that of a cow.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2018

Believe that!

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by bodee(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nothing will happens, of course, the Bishop has the right to exercise his freedom of expression and conscience just like every other Nigerians. But the fact that sovereignty belongs to the state still infers that nothing will happen to Buhari if Bishop is arrested either for libel, slander, hate speech or inciting words.

Pls you can check my signature, it's actually more than real.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by Ebimor96: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by Ebimor96: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
E no fit

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by Ebimor96: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
Agbaletu:
I dare Buhari to touch Bishop Oyedepo.

E no fit try am. Una don forget PHARAOH and Red Sea matter?

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by Metuh: 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
That will be the end of Buhari naa.

dem no born am well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Won bí Bùharí da.

I am speaking emphatically in both spiritual and physical terms.

He dares not!

Even the soldiers he sends will think twice grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by rajiraymond(m): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
I would advise Bishop Oyedepo not to allow anybody to push him to extent that, he will go beyond his boundary.
Buhari is a moslem and the true moslem believers don't worship human being as christians do.
He would pick him up and heaven will not fall.
Ask Elzakizaki who even happened to be a moslem.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by Patokeikem: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
What Do You Think Will Happen To A Child That Touches Fire? So Let Him Try And See. I Trust My Oracle Of God.
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by generationz(f): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

Believe that!
is oyedepo greater than peter James and John who were arrested and beaten?

Mind you I'm a winner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by SternProphet: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
What will happen if GOD touched Oyedepo, that is what Oyedepo himself should be worried about. We encourage all pastors to be politically active but pastor work is against the world system which includes politics. I hope it was GOD who sent him to make partisan statements?

For Omokri, the chicken brain youths you are using sentiments to destroy reasoning power will grow to hate you some day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by Daviddson(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
This man is always trying to stoke division and hiding at the back of people greater than him, to cause trouble. So very disgusting from a man who calls himself a pastor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by meccuno: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
Daviddson:
This man is always trying to stoke division and hiding at the back of people greater than him, to cause trouble. So very disgusting from a man who calls himself a pastor.
Have we ever been united if so tell me the year!!

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by doyinbaby(f): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Acjohn:
if he unjustly touches oyedepo he will lose the election because many Christian will revolt using their PVC if they feel oyedepo is unjustly punished
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by oyoirabor: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
Acjohn:

Just like in the days of Elijah and the prophets of baals.....fire...fire...fire...!!!!!!!! fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...!!!!... cheesy grin
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by adadike(f): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari, pls arrest oyedepo! I say arrest Oyedepo coz I can't wait to see d end of this your evil govt.
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by uba1991: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
oyedepo have d right to say what he said. but let him try and break d law small,then u ll know that buhari fears nobody. oyedepo is scarmer who uses GOD name to cheat d poor christian. i am a winner and am saying what i know
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by Deckline(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
uba1991:
oyedepo have d right to say what he said. but let him try and break d law small,then u ll know that buhari fears nobody. oyedepo is scarmer who uses GOD name to cheat d poor christian. i am a winner and am saying what i know
YOU ARE A POOR LOOSER!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by RisMas(m): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nackzy:
Buhari Will die like chicken and will be buried like a common criminal which he his
He will die because of what? Oledepo remains a 419 looting people's hard earned money in the name of tithe. He is already feeling the heat. There is no need to arrest the criminal.

New intakes are dwindling in Convenant amd landmark, the looters of our common men couldnt sponsor their child there again. The tithe isnt forth coming, so, Oledepo's reaction is expected undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by NobleView(m): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
smiley
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri by barikay: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
rajiraymond:
I would advise Bishop Oyedepo not to allow anybody to push him to extent that, he will go beyond his boundary.
Buhari is a moslem and the true moslem believers don't worship human being as christians do.
He would pick him up and heaven will not fall.
Ask Elzakizaki who even happened to be a moslem.
It at the incident that you will know and see that difference

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: The Mask Wearing Buhari / Enugu Sensitizes Rural Dwellers On Benefits Of SMES Center’s Programmes / U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss, Allen Onyeama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.