Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Travelling To Uk For Business - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Uk For Business (656 Views)

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Uk For Business by suxes2006(m): 12:25am On Jun 16, 2010
Hi my people, please who knows anything about
exporting biz 2 UK. An associate pastor approached
me 2day and asked me to check up for her

She wants to start exporting garri (cassava flour)
to Uk and she needs to know the steps involved
b4 she could do that

SHALOM
Re: Travelling To Uk For Business by suxes2006(m): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2010
Pls any1 wit gud infos plzzzzzzzzzzzz

SHALOM
Re: Travelling To Uk For Business by suxes2005(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2010
I am still waitin plz

SHALOM
Re: Travelling To Uk For Business by anusule(m): 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2010
export garri to uk? cool
Re: Travelling To Uk For Business by suxes2005(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes oh, she asked me to help her
find out and i am doin dat

SHALOM
Re: Travelling To Uk For Business by oyewolejos(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2010
With my little knowledge i think exporting Garri is not really viable to any country outside Nigeria.But if is Cassava itself u talking about then i know is a big business especially if u are exporting from Nigeria to the West,North America and Asia. Cassava is in high demand for industrial use in those continents.But for Garri i doubt if u can really make it BIG cos its consumption is restricted to Africans.
To start with u will need to Register with the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) then u will get a good insurance company to for insurance coverage.From time to time NEPC brings investor from overseas to come and do Business with their registered member.Moreover u can search for clients in Asia,Europe and North America on your own but they will still documents that shows u are registered and fully insured.
To start this kinda business u need a Huge Capital cos the less your capital the little your gain.
Get the best quotes from shippers and search from cassava in the rural areas so as to get good deal.Their is some kind of quality assurance u need cos if your products does not meets the international standard then u out of business. Just make inquiries with Exporters at NEPC or attend one of their Seminar for more info
Moreover this is a travel section why not move it to the business section where u can get good info.
Re: Travelling To Uk For Business by suxes2005(m): 6:42am On Jun 19, 2010
Tnx oyewole and infact this little
information is kinda very much ok for her

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

5 Yrs Work Visa And Resident Permit / Shengen Visa Now Available To Estonia And Others (abuja) / Qatar Work Permit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.