Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

I’m Happy Those Lawmakers Left APC – Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection At NASS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Happy Those Lawmakers Left APC – Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection At NASS (305 Views)

Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' / Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I’m Happy Those Lawmakers Left APC – Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection At NASS by Limitednow: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
ADAMS Oshiomhole, the national chairman of the All Progressive Congress (APC), says he is happy about the defection of some lawmakers who left the party to opposition parties.

Mr Oshiomhole stated this while addressing State House correspondents after a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Tuesday.

The gale of defection started at the Senate with 15 APC lawmakers leaving the APC. Their counterparts at the House of Representatives numbering about 36 also left the party. Most of them defected to the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP).

The APC chairman who described those who left as “mercenaries” who were in the party just to win election said the ruling party is “not disturbed at all.”

Oshiomhole said he is not losing sleep over the defections because those who defected cannot affect the electoral fortunes of APC.

He described the defectors as right wing politicians who believe in the philosophy of “share the money” and did not belong to the progressives group.

https://www.headlineng.com/im-happy-those-lawmakers-left-apc-oshiomhole-reacts-to-defection-at-nass/
Re: I’m Happy Those Lawmakers Left APC – Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection At NASS by Limitednow: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: I’m Happy Those Lawmakers Left APC – Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection At NASS by Mynd44: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018

(1)

I Can Allow My Daughter To Become A Stripper – Timaya / Collyns Owhonda Reacts To Defected APC Members, Says They Have Lost Relevance / PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Plot To Impeach Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.