Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Buy Infinix Smart 2 Pro And Enjoy 100% Airtel Data Bonus With Fastest 4G . - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Buy Infinix Smart 2 Pro And Enjoy 100% Airtel Data Bonus With Fastest 4G . (984 Views)

What Makes The New Infinix Smart 2 Pro Special? / Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro / Infinix Smart 2/2 Pro Unveiling: Full Specifications And Features (2) (3) (4)

Buy Infinix Smart 2 Pro And Enjoy 100% Airtel Data Bonus With Fastest 4G . by tafat: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
So here is the gig, Have you ever played a game on your smartphone that tests your intellect and device connectivity speed simultaneously? A game where you move through several difficulty levels only to become stuck at a critical stage that promised incentives once you got past it?

We have all been there at one time or the other, the incessant search online, joining forums, looking for insights on how to overcome a relentless adversary and enjoy the benefits that comes at this new level.

Now a device is here that has decided to take us to a whole new level .

Guess which smartphone device is taking us to a new level

Infinix Mobility, One of Africa’s elite smartphone brand with a proven track record of excellence in churning out quality smartphones which serve as a tool of empowerment for its users has just added to its impressive product portfolio with the release of yet another dynamic smartphone called “Infinix Smart 2 Pro”.

The Smart 2 Pro is a new introduction from the “Smart” series. This is an entry level smartphone known for its dynamic and innovative tech features while also being a budget-friendly smartphone for young audience. The Smart 2 Pro has a slim, sleek build and sits comfortably on the user’s hand.

The Smart 2 Pro oozes efficiency with features such as: 5.5-inch HD+ screen size, 18:9 Infinity display screen, Face Unlock and fingerprint sensor for optimised security. It comes with an Android 8.1 Oreo OS coupled with MT6739 that ensures app multitasking is carried without any glitches, a 3050mAh battery that guarantees several hours of standby time, an 8MP low light selfie camera with dual LED flash for capturing the best photos even in dim light situations and dual rear cameras (13MP+2MP) with bokeh effect and portrait mode that exude varieties for pictorial perfection.

The Smart 2 Pro is available in colour variants such as Sandstone black, Bordeaux Red, Serene Gold and City Blue.

The unveil of the Smart 2 Pro also marked a strategic partnership between Infinix Mobility and telecommunication giants, Airtel. This means that when you buy the new Infinix Smart 2 Pro at any authorised retail store on the Airtel network, the user is guaranteed 100% double data on every data subscription for 6 months. Isn't that cool?

Buy Infinix Smart 2 Pro and activate Airtel sim on it to unlock a 100% data bonus with fastest 4G Speed

It’s simple, buy the Smart 2 Pro and insert an Airtel sim, SMS “get” to 141, wait for SMS feedback then recharge a minimum of N500 and above data bundle. That’s all it takes and you instantly receive double data to stay connected to the internet.

The Infinix Smart 2 Pro is stylish, trendy, highly effective, affordable and comes with unusual incentives that make it the absolute smart choice for a smartphone.

I will be looking forward to getting one for myself if I were you. wink grin

Source : https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/7/buy-infinix-smart-2-pro-and-activate-airtel-sim-on-it-to-unlock-a-100-data-bonus-with-fastest-4g-speed-2.html

Re: Buy Infinix Smart 2 Pro And Enjoy 100% Airtel Data Bonus With Fastest 4G . by tafat: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
Infinix mobile and Airtel, the best combo ever.
Re: Buy Infinix Smart 2 Pro And Enjoy 100% Airtel Data Bonus With Fastest 4G . by saxby(f): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
OK o, we don hear, how much does this phone go for sef?
Re: Buy Infinix Smart 2 Pro And Enjoy 100% Airtel Data Bonus With Fastest 4G . by saxby(f): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
tafat:
Infinix mobile and Airtel, the best combo ever.
no be small combo o, it's a big incentive knowing you will have double data for 6 months when you buy this device
Re: Buy Infinix Smart 2 Pro And Enjoy 100% Airtel Data Bonus With Fastest 4G . by investigator007: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
I really love the red one, it's very beautiful. This device has very nice specs I just hope it's affordable sha
Re: Buy Infinix Smart 2 Pro And Enjoy 100% Airtel Data Bonus With Fastest 4G . by tafat: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
The Smart 2 goes for 33k while the Smart 2 Pro goes for 42k
saxby:
OK o, we don hear, how much does this phone go for sef?
Re: Buy Infinix Smart 2 Pro And Enjoy 100% Airtel Data Bonus With Fastest 4G . by tafat: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
investigator007:
I really love the red one, it's very beautiful. This device has very nice specs I just hope it's affordable sha
yeah, I personally think they are all beautiful, the black is what I prefer the most and I think they are very affordable considering the specs its got, a 4G device for 33k and 42k is very affordable I will say.
Re: Buy Infinix Smart 2 Pro And Enjoy 100% Airtel Data Bonus With Fastest 4G . by Kaykerry(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
The device sure catches the eye
Re: Buy Infinix Smart 2 Pro And Enjoy 100% Airtel Data Bonus With Fastest 4G . by Abdstrakt(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2018
We are beginning to see a lot of red phones from INFINIX. Long may it continue
Re: Buy Infinix Smart 2 Pro And Enjoy 100% Airtel Data Bonus With Fastest 4G . by Luky4u: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
How much is the 2 pro

What Do U Expect From Smartphones And Technology From The Future / TECNO Win A Trip To Egypt With Ikpeba Campaign All Live Now / Very Neat Uk-used Apple Iphone 6 (64gb), Fingerprint Functioning For Sale. SOLD!