Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Graduation Frauds In Nursery And Primary Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graduation Frauds In Nursery And Primary Schools (431 Views)

Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba / Excel School Report Card And Result Sheet Format 6 For Nursery And Pre-school / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduation Frauds In Nursery And Primary Schools by africanusvu(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
I av four kids in nursery school here in onitsha.I layer 5kgraduationm fees for them.sowed black suits for them.bought shoes.etc.that's the trending fraud by teachers these days.u still av to attend and spend money there.my son was ordained the Igwe and I av to pay 20k for that.but those days we only see such after graduating from sec schl where we do Sent forth party.but today.it is no more.rather a kindergarten will be doing graduation to nursery.nursery to primary. With heavy tax on parents.what will I call these my four kids who just did nursery schl graduation?ar they now Graduates
Re: Graduation Frauds In Nursery And Primary Schools by Abdul3391(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
na wa ooo may God help us

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Fully Funded Phd Scholarships At Denmark 2018 / List Of Federal Universities That Have Released Their Post-utme Forms 2018 / 10 Things Every Bowenite Can Relate To (bowen University)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.