Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Apply Now: Czech Republic Government Scholarship 2019 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Apply Now: Czech Republic Government Scholarship 2019 (394 Views)

5 Universities In Czech Republic For International Students / Fully-funded Australia Government Scholarship For Masters & Phd. Don't Miss This / Apply Now: Korean Government Scholarship Program 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: Czech Republic Government Scholarship 2019 by Yahoo122: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
The Government of the Czech Republic offers scholarships within the framework of its Foreign Development Assistance in support of the study of foreign nationals from developing countries at public institutions of higher education in the Czech Republic.

These Government Scholarships are designed to cover the standard length of study.

Scholarship Details

In follow-up Master study programmes plus one-year preparatory course of the Czech language (which is combined with other field-specific training). Government scholarships of this category are awarded to graduates from Bachelor’s degree courses who can enrol only in study programmes in which instruction is given in the Czech language.

Study Areas Available in English:

Economics
Agriculture
Informatics
Environment
Energetics
Value of Scholarship

The scholarship covers the necessary costs related to staying and studying in the Czech Republic.

Eligibility

The scholarships are intented solely to promote the studies of adults who are foreign nationals from the eligible developing third countries listed below.
Neither a citizen of the Czech Republic, nor a citizen of a member state of the European Union, nor any other foreign national with a permit to permanent residence on the territory of the Czech Republic may therefore be granted this type of scholarship... Read more details here ===>>>https://www.myschoolfinda.com.ng/czech-republic-government-scholarship/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply Now: Czech Republic Government Scholarship 2019 by Betterlife100: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
I am very happy today with my family. My name is Brittany living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr.zanzin a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2days. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email drzanzinspellcaster@gmail.com Now i will advice you if you have found yourself in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without stress. contact his email address is drzanzinspellcaster@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Write And Get Paid In Naira For Nigerian Freelance Websites / Apply Now: Massive Internship Recruitment 2018 At Sterling Bank Plc / Apply Now: Gates Cambridge Scholarship Programme 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.