Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Most Nigerian Youths On Social Media Are Contributing To Our Problems - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Nigerian Youths On Social Media Are Contributing To Our Problems (358 Views)

“for God Sake, What Is Social Media? Are We Eating Social Media?- House Of Reps / How Institutions Of Higher Learning In Nigeria Are Contributing To Unemployment / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Youths On Social Media Are Contributing To Our Problems by ada9ja(f): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
We have so many school and yet half baked graduates, we have access to internet and yet we use it against ourselves. Truly the youths are the backbone of any nation, if the youths promote evil in the nation, evil will dwell more, if the youths are fighting together against evil, the land will heal. What is happening with Nigerian youths? The way we use social media is a shame to national development, we criticizes our government and yet praise them, funny? How can we be supporting the same set of people in the government just because there are changing parties, what transpired today shows we youths are not ready. Remember, when two elephants fight, you know who suffers, everybody is saying Buhari must go and his action towards other members or non-members are seen to be a things we are angry about, my question is, is there anyone in the government that is better than Buhari..? The answer is NO, to me I don't see Buhari been responsible for their movies, during PDP era we know how EFCC were been used, so why are we behaving as if Buhari is a devil now, is only a criminal that can get a criminal.
Let use social media to promote good governance not their selfish interest or stories which some are not confirmed. They believe we have no any other work than to spread news with social media, so don't let us fall for their stupid belief. If you read carefully some youths comments both on Nairaland, you all we realised we don't know what and who we want. Let them fight and don't let us side anybody...
A bad government already is power is better than its enemy coming to take over.. Let learn and support because is our thing. All of them ate the same. You can insult me or support me
Re: Most Nigerian Youths On Social Media Are Contributing To Our Problems by wavestech: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
N-Power Build Oyo center only center in Nigeria not received any stipend.

From the inception of N-Power Build program, we the beneficiaries at Government Technical College Awe, Oyo state are yet to receive a single monthly stipend, all others beneficiaries at others centers like Ibadan, Ogbomoso centers have received up to 4months stipend, and we are running the same program and we are in the same state, how our colleagues in the same state will got their stipends and Government Technical College Oyo center will be different?
We are at our internship places now without hope of receiving anything,
I now calling the attention of appropriate authority to investigate the corruption going on at Government Technical College Awe, Oyo state.
Signed: REP
Re: Most Nigerian Youths On Social Media Are Contributing To Our Problems by ada9ja(f): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
These are replies Fayose got for supporting the decamping moves, let not support more suffering but a way forward by the youths

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets / Having A Baby In The USA? Call A Well Reputable OBGYN / What A Happy Day?–actress, Laide Bakare Says As She Bags Double Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.