Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari (78678 Views)

Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by justtoodark: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
we will remember una in the next elections that we voted buhari and not apc....
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by Almaiga: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s]
sorry i don't talk to gworo eaters

Who get your time.

F^ck off.

Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by justtoodark: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
DEGABA:
Buhari and APC are Siamese twins.

apc is a young party...if buhari was in apga,i would have voted apga....
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by Truflexunits(m): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
Future victory??, future victory my ass, I wonder where that confidence is coming from?
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by Akanapiaigwe: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
[s]
Solorrman:
chewing goro is safer than eating donkey and d gorilla u said,am sure u are cannibal as long as u are not a northaner or a muslim as u can remember ebola came not frm north,it came frm bush meat eaters that even make a pepper soup of their old ones u think we dnt knw abt a new cannibalism style these dayx abi ? What abt some of ur towns that make an xchange of human corpse,if an old woman died then u offer her body to neighbouring town for pepper soup serving as a do me i do u the same way if an old man died in that village u offered ur death ancestors then its their turn to offer some death bodies to u as trade by batter. We thank god we eat only goro and only 15 kind of animals never human not as u that dnt have grave yards
[/s]
sorry i don't talk to gworo eaters
and I'm more sorry i didn't read that trash
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by tonexman18(m): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari is actually a good man.the problem is he is old and clueless...
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by Akanapiaigwe: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
[s]
Almaiga:

Who get your time.

F^ck off.
[/s]
go and sell gworo
no tuwo shikafa for a lazy mallam cheesy
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by justtoodark: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
this senators cant influence the people on the streets....infact many hate them......
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by FarahAideed: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Olateef:
Can we Nigerians just wake up from this slumber? It's high time this people stopped milking us. Let's send everyone in the Senate and House of assembly on an excursion to heaven so that new blood can take over.

and you still deliberately refused to mention sending Buhari back to Daura!!!!!
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by Hydrolysis(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Olateef:
Can we Nigerians just wake up from this slumber? It's high time this people stopped milking us. Let's send everyone in the Senate and House of assembly on an excursion to heaven so that new blood can take over.
stop making mouth and tell us the strategy else just you join the celebration
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by Almaiga: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s]
go and sell gworo
no tuwo shikafa for a lazy mallam cheesy

cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by DEGABA(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
justtoodark:

apc is a young party...if buhari was in apga,i would have voted apga....
hmmm! in as much as i hate the two major parties bcus they are the same,i will still never vote Buhari even if he joins the best party. APC is not controlling the affairs of the nation but Buhari and he has failed in all ramification and will continue to fail even if he joins gods party.
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by FarahAideed: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
tonexman18:
Buhari is actually a good man.the problem is he is old and clueless...

You are too naive and you know nothing about that man ... Buhari is the worst African to have ever lived ..that man is satan in the flesh
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by klax(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
DEGABA:
Never knew 99.9% of people in this forum hate Buhari but what about doing it with your PVC during the presidential election, that's where the change will manifestundecided

Bro we hate with passion because he is a failure and a demon. Our PVC will finish the job just keep watching.
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by Mandusguy: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Victory my foot
we will wait patiently for your dismissal in 2019
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by semyman: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Future what Victory

In your dreams cos majority of Nigerians have decided to save this democracy and definitely not with you in charge.

And the tsunami to send you and APC packing has commenced in full gear.
See mumu without PVC, nuisance
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by K2asure: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
we should wait till February 2019 to count the scores not now, after election then we no who is master not now because to my study of thing most of them that decamp may not come back, how those fighting the war and stand during PDP crisis we just release the ticket for them to context, it will be another problems.
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by Redhot111(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
If na me be Buhari, na to defect to PDP too ooo. I for no carry last. Make the daura cow defect sharply make e remain only Oshiomhole. Or better still 1st to defect between the two of them.
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by Mikeross62: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
if care is not taken,hope we won't have to move from fire to fry pan after the 2019 election

mikeross wechat/alipay payment to chinese suppliers
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by Johanx: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
It is so glearing that the buhary led federal gov , that was behind the stolen maze then.
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by Akanapiaigwe: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Almaiga:
Allah punish Buhari amin

cool cool cool
grin
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by Damisugar(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
PDP are still the one in power if u know u know

Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by K2asure: 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
To believe in those that decamp have interest of masses in there heart, when their start buhari impeachment, override president on peace corp bill and changing of election dates.
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by mrgana1: 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
It rather unfortunate that sentiment has made lots of you forget so soon. Now they are defecting you see them as Saints. The big question is, are these people you hope and pray to move Nigeria forward? If they are not given tickets do you think they will stay?
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by justtoodark: 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
DEGABA:
hmmm! in as much as i hate the two major parties bcus they are the same,i will still never vote Buhari even if he joins the best party. APC is not controlling the affairs of the nation but Buhari and he has failed in all ramification and will continue to fail even if he joins gods party.

i voted buhari...he is a ex general....a warrior....boko haram was hitting us hard on the heads back then....we needed somebody that can fight...sooo,i will still vote buhari again...

boko haram is just too dangerous to let your guard down...peace and quiet is over...we are at war....!!!!....
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by Wisebisho: 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
Cry blood Mr Bubu.. Enough is enough
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by tonexman18(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lol...Am not a Buhari supporter tho
FarahAideed:

You are too naive and you know nothing about that man ... Buhari is the worst African to have ever lived ..that man is satan in the flesh

1 Like

Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by truthstands01: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
So the president can tweet within hours over the national assembly issues with defecting APC members but will not do anything when over 200 innocent citizens of this country are slaughtered and massacred in cold blood in plateau. You'll surely give account of their blood. Their blood will hunt you forever. Our democracy will surely be redeemed from the tyrant in 2019. Get your PVCs.
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by BafanaBafana: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
emmie14:

Buhari reached immediately but have not reacted to the killings in Benue and Taraba.
Why the killings dey sweet you like this

1 Like

Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by Limitednow: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
pacificom:

Hope these defectors will first resign from the office of the Nigerian government bestow onto them under the umbrella of APC, release the official cars, vacate government residence and have their names removed from federal payroll before they could be allowed to pick their starters pack with their new party.

Did you advise the nPDP to same when the joined the APC before it won the 2015 election?
Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
FarahAideed:
Just look at the very poor lettermanship...SMH

He tried, considering that he is a mallam.

1 Like

Re: Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari by DidierDrogba: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
u dey craze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) / Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) / Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.