Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (122425 Views)

APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn NNPP Logo, Red Caps In Kano, Endorse Atiku (Video) / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by samwash(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hope He will not cross back to APC again wen d grass in not green in PDP. Nigerian politician criss-crossing in dia 2nd name.
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
They can burn all the brooms in their villages, buhari will still win in 2019. buhari till 2033

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by Afamed: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
PMBfirstson:
Who is kwankwaso is kano when buhari is mentioned, back in 2003 buhari use shekarau of anpp to defeat kwankwaso as a seating pdp governor
You said it all. Most Igbos ranting can't even locate Kano in Nigeria map.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by Frankiss44(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
PMBfirstson:
Who is kwankwaso is kano when buhari is mentioned, back in 2003 buhari use shekarau of anpp to defeat kwankwaso as a seating pdp governor

That was before Buhari unleashed mass suffering and poverty on the people of kano.. Now tested, I doubt if they will wanna repeat that mistake

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by bizhop01: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
embarassed[quote author=oooduancalmdown post=69672520]Lols! I still see Buhari winning.
Election day is not far. 7 to 8 months or so.
Buhari till 2023

Keep on dreaming until buhari defect to PDP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by Afamed: 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
vertueptime:

The idea is not to defeat him but share his votes, or take a majority of it, even tinubu will have to renegotiate with pmb because there is tendency that he will be used and dumped, now they have negotiating power, they should use it wisely
Opinion of those who don't know how politics work.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by GistFullGround: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
PDP will strangle APC

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by Peacemaker5128: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Just take a look at this "blother"

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin grin grin
Guy take am easy

Akanapiaigwe:
my dream is to press your breast one day kiss
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by Afamed: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Frankiss44:

That was before Buhari unleashed mass suffering and poverty on the people of kano.. Now tested, I doubt if they will wanna repeat that mistake
Go to Kano and sample their opinions. Kanawas are core loyalties of Buhari. They are not like you anywhere belle face.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by Kylekent59: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
Beeman1:
mtcheww. kwankoso can never defeat Buhari in kano. plss ipod terrorist should take note.

you are definitely a yoruba guy. But why hate all the time?

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by lazynairalander1: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nigeria political transfer window is hitting up hotty hotty.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by Afamed: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Kylekent59:

you are definitely a yoruba guy. But why hate all the time?
The hate is also in you. Anyone that supports PMB is a Yoruba guy.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Bro Iginla Joshua prophecies happening sooo fast..

*The ruling party will be sooo torn apart. I see a dark cloud afterwhich a good man will come to rule Nigeria and the country will prosper again*

You people don't learn: Pastor this, Bishop that, Brother another-one...

Always following the latest charlatan.

Abeg comot for road with news from the latest religious criminal : this is politics section.

Buhari is finally going into retirement and I don't need any fake pastor to tell me that.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

You people don't learn: Pastor this, Bishop that, brother another-one...
Always following the latest charlatan. Abeg comot for road : this is politics section.
Buhari..... A failed experiment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by 21savages: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
Even the dead knows buhari is still winning, 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by Butterflyleo: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Afamed:

Go to Kano and sample their opinions. Kanawas are core loyalties of Buhari. They are not like you anywhere belle face.

He has no idea how loyal they are to buhari.

People who can break their own necks over buhari.

Many of those who are ranting here have never set foot in kano to understand how politics works there.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by Afamed: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

You people don't learn: Pastor this, Bishop that, brother another-one...

Always following the latest charlatan.

Abeg comot for road with news from the latest religious criminal : this is politics section.
Don't you know those of them have been brainwashed with their so called man of God.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by gentlegenius(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
adadike:
I used to think that u dare not say a thing against Buhari with the kind of followership he enjoys in the north but now I see that the reverse is d case. Even northerners are now wiser
Well said my dear...
Buhari and his cabal are having serious headache today.
It is more disturbing for them to see that majority of the decamping senators and federal house members are from the north. All their hope of winning next year election lies in the north. Now defeat is inevitable.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by Cholls(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
my brother Seun please save this comments for reference purposes.

So you guys now believe pdp will come back into power in 2019 you all must be joking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by Jaqenhghar: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
PresidentAtiku:

*The ruling party will be sooo torn apart. I see a dark cloud afterwhich a good man will come to rule Nigeria and the country will prosper again*

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by kmaster007: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
does bad ones are d once spoiling d country for us.... I'll vote APC again and again.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by che182: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
PresidentAtiku:

his defection didn't make much wave as expected! as if nothing happened in Kano today

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by airsaylongcon: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
PMBfirstson:

All of this was under the belief that Buhari will deliver. Now after 3+ years seeing that na only promise without delivering, the dynamics might change o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by gentlegenius(m): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Lols! I still see Buhari winning.
Election day is not far. 7 to 8 months or so.
Buhari till 2023
Nigeria is a country of 180 million people. Anyone who wants and old clueless man to keep ruling this country is an enemy of this country and a serious threat to the peace and progress of this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by Yankee101: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Toh. Bubu needs Kano to win. But Kwankwaso got Kano by the ball sacs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by Afamed: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Buhari..... A failed experiment
You failed to remind us the one from Suleiman as regards to Ekiti election. Between where is PDP governor Eleka in Ekiti?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by Melison(m): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=Beeman1 post=69672040]mtcheww. kwankoso can never defeat Buhari in kano. plss ipod terrorist should take note.[j/quote]
I would have trolled u but again it might be typographical errors,its kwankwaso,pls and who told u so pls

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by oooduancalmdown: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
gentlegenius:

Nigeria is a country of 180 million people. Anyone who wants and old clueless man to keep ruling this country is an enemy of this country and a serious threat to the peace and progress of this country.
Have you forgotten Nnamdi kanu and Biafra so soon?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by ozoebuka1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
MENELIK11:

Osu Jew, Yorubas are not like Ipigs, we are tactical
Yes, very tactical in ruining everything you champion... You champion Nigerian politics and look at how messed up this country has been since after civil war, barbaric afonja

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by DonBenny77(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
PMBfirstson:

Kwankwaso is he that was begged last night not to defect to PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by Mikepenny5(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mouth Gig:
SAI BUHARI.....GOD WILL HELP U FROM ALL THESE VULTURES..... grin grin
your one of the vulture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Notable Nigerian Heroes We All Need To Emulate As Nigerians / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno / Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.