Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Free Monthly Agribusiness Empowerment Boot Camp (organised By Adeniyi Sola Bunmi - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Free Monthly Agribusiness Empowerment Boot Camp (organised By Adeniyi Sola Bunmi (933 Views)

FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness / Why Foreign Investors Are Ignoring Nigeria’s Agribusiness – Minister / 5 Agribusiness You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Monthly Agribusiness Empowerment Boot Camp (organised By Adeniyi Sola Bunmi by GogreenAfricaIn: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
GoGreen Africa Initiative is a social solution to building fast, resilient and sustainable enterprise driven economy.

GoGreen Africa is geared towards combining right skills, leadership and available economic resource and to create the desirable economic outlook for the continent beginning with Nigeria.

No nation is freer than its level of economic dependence. This is what Singapore most celebrated leader Lee Kuan Yew observed, in his attempt to define how the first world impoverished the third world. In the world of corporate diplomacy, it is said, “whosoever that pays the bills makes the rules.”

In 1969 Lee Kuan Yew decision to rescue his nation from the great depression faced stiff opposition while he sought for alliance for the United States to take up some of his citizens to be trained. The United States refused. However Germany was able to accept the offer. The basic implication is that the leader refused the grant and aids philosophy, indeed after the citizens returned, empowered with skills to drive their local economy in addition to make financial contributions they make voluntarily while to fight the recession.

Africa’s case is not as worse as Singapore. But the challenge is lack of economically responsive leadership.

GoGreen Africa is fostering the required economic resurgence across Africa. The organization engages youths and stakeholders in discussion to find common ground for the economic freedom of Africa.

GoGreen explores Africa’s unlimited potentials in Agriculture and other valuable natural resources together with equipping the required manpower that will be committed to influencing positive outcomes for the economy of the continent.

GAI is positioned to bridge the gap between potentials and actuality.

Let's Gogreen it pays.
Adeniyi Sola Bunmi
Executive Director
GoGreen Africa initiative

Re: Free Monthly Agribusiness Empowerment Boot Camp (organised By Adeniyi Sola Bunmi by GogreenAfricaIn: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
Will you like to join the next batch of Gogreen Africa Agribusiness Empowerment Bootcamp?

Re: Free Monthly Agribusiness Empowerment Boot Camp (organised By Adeniyi Sola Bunmi by GidiChoice: 2:17am On Jul 25, 2018
Yes Please. Keep me posted 07064476804
Re: Free Monthly Agribusiness Empowerment Boot Camp (organised By Adeniyi Sola Bunmi by GogreenAfricaIn: 11:02am On Jul 26, 2018
At GoGreen Africa Initiative we are redirecting youths towards agribusiness through pratical training and finance linkages.

Re: Free Monthly Agribusiness Empowerment Boot Camp (organised By Adeniyi Sola Bunmi by GogreenAfricaIn: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2018
GidiChoice:
Yes Please. Keep me posted 07064476804
no problem get in touch through WhatsApp 7085757960
Re: Free Monthly Agribusiness Empowerment Boot Camp (organised By Adeniyi Sola Bunmi by GogreenAfricaIn: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2018
"We have a powerful potential in our youth, and we must have the courage to change old ideas and practices so that we may direct their power toward good ends."
-- Mary McLeod Bethune

letsgogreenitpays

Re: Free Monthly Agribusiness Empowerment Boot Camp (organised By Adeniyi Sola Bunmi by GogreenAfricaIn: 12:43am On Jul 29, 2018
Capacity building in agriculture has become imperative in Nigeria due to the high rate of youth unemployment, overdependence on white collar job and the need to prepare a replacement for the aging local subsistence farmers.

Re: Free Monthly Agribusiness Empowerment Boot Camp (organised By Adeniyi Sola Bunmi by deScifa(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2018
I will like to join the empowerment bootcamp...how do I go about that and when is the next bootcamp.

thanks
Re: Free Monthly Agribusiness Empowerment Boot Camp (organised By Adeniyi Sola Bunmi by GogreenAfricaIn: 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
deScifa:
I will like to join the empowerment bootcamp...how do I go about that and when is the next bootcamp.

thanks
Click on the telegram link in my signature.
Re: Free Monthly Agribusiness Empowerment Boot Camp (organised By Adeniyi Sola Bunmi by GogreenAfricaIn: 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Dear green millionaires,

The purpose of life is to contribute in some way to making things better.

Am Adeniyi Sola Bunmi, I know i can't do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.

Even, when not convenient I will keep impacting others positively.

I have one life and one chance to make it count for something... My faith demands that I do whatever I can, wherever I am, whenever I can, for as long as I can with whatever I have to try to make a difference.

Dear family, reach to someone that might need a lift this week.

Adeniyi Sola Bunmi
Executive Director
GoGreen Africa Initiative

1 Like

Re: Free Monthly Agribusiness Empowerment Boot Camp (organised By Adeniyi Sola Bunmi by GogreenAfricaIn: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
“I believe in the future of agriculture, with a faith born not of words but of deeds.”

Talk to me if you are interested in agribusiness +2348065220074 or Join our practical online telegram training class through the link in my signature.

Let's do Agric it pays.

Re: Free Monthly Agribusiness Empowerment Boot Camp (organised By Adeniyi Sola Bunmi by GogreenAfricaIn: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
My Dear Family and friends,
Congratulations we won, not just one but two awards.

What will I do without you guys in my life. For all you do, for who you are, I will forever be grateful you are all in my life.

Youth, exceptional achievements are within our reach when we stand tall on a foundation of personal integrity, hard work and unwavering determination.

I dedicate these awards to all the youth and women operating in the agribusiness space in Africa, thanks for the nomination, support and encouragement.

Lets GoGreen, it pays.
Adeniyi Sola Bunmi
Executive Director

1 Like

Re: Free Monthly Agribusiness Empowerment Boot Camp (organised By Adeniyi Sola Bunmi by dmangodwin(m): 3:25am On Aug 03, 2018
Am interested in the boot camp but the link in your signature is not opening on my Android phone. Is there an optional way of joining the boot camp.
Re: Free Monthly Agribusiness Empowerment Boot Camp (organised By Adeniyi Sola Bunmi by GogreenAfricaIn: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
dmangodwin:
Am interested in the boot camp but the link in your signature is not opening on my Android phone. Is there an optional way of joining the boot camp.
Download telegram from playstore, just like WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Free Monthly Agribusiness Empowerment Boot Camp (organised By Adeniyi Sola Bunmi by yeancahwunmi(f): 6:04pm On May 06, 2019
Will there be a boot camp this year?

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Dizengoff Fertilizer In Ibadan / Distressed Sales: 50 Acres Of Virgin Farmland Available For Sale In Awowo / Cold Room Fabricator Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.