Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Fayose Reacts To Mass Defection Of Senators, Reps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To Mass Defection Of Senators, Reps (1091 Views)

Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / Fayose Reacts To 2018 Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Reacts To Mass Defection Of Senators, Reps by ayazor: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has reacted to the massive defection of Senators and House of Reps members to the Peoples Democratic Party,PDP.

Vondanews had reported that no fewer than 15 senators of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Tuesday, defected to the PDP. The defectors cited crisis and factions as the reasons for their defection, saying they cannot continue to pursue their political careers under the ruling party.

Similarly, a total of 37 members of the House of Representatives announced their official defection from the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Reacting, Fayose while commending the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, said ”I see an impending dawn of a new era in Nigeria.

He wrote on Twitter, “I see an impending defeat of tyranny.

”God bless those patriotic NASS members.

”To those of you still supporting this tyranny, I wish you luck.”

http://www.vondanews.com/fayose-reacts-to-mass-defection-of-senators-reps/

Re: Fayose Reacts To Mass Defection Of Senators, Reps by Chepos1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
This guy no go kip kwaet yet o.
Don't say I didn't advices u o. grin
Re: Fayose Reacts To Mass Defection Of Senators, Reps by ufuosman(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari don loyal dis guy like loyal milk, bt hope dey. As PDP take over 2019, Supreme Court go give ur candidate back d governorship

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Mass Defection Of Senators, Reps by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2018: Tribunal restrains INEC from tampering with Osun gov poll results / 2019 Lesbian And Gay Endorses Atiku For President, Gives Reason / Boko Haram: No Army Can Have Enough Equipment For Its Operations – Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.