Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (69734 Views)

Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 / Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by Mikeross62: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
ok oo

it's mikeross yuan/rmb payment /exchange services
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by twilliamx(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
I pity nigerians
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by akanbiebenezer(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by binaws(m): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
He will soon cry later. Is happy that corruption is about to come back and it will not happen
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
DABMarkNig2019:
The former spokesman of the people's democratic party was seen today at the deputy senate presidents residence without his neck gauge laughing and also in good health condition together with serving PDP senators.
I can see his clutches leaning on the wall behind him,he looks lean.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by KingsleyBuubba(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
Bunch of Criminals
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
DABMarkNig2019:
The former spokesman of the people's democratic party was seen today at the deputy senate presidents residence without his neck gauge laughing and also in good health condition together with serving PDP senators.
I can see his clutches leaning on the wall behind him,he looks lean though,looking s1ckly.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by blazer2018: 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mad thief...if they talk sey make him come vomit d yam wey him swallow now, he go dey fake cripple dey faint 4 court...ofon grin
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh should go to court now.....

Seems he's healthy enough to laugh.

I can't stand despicable politicians

Why pretend if you're not a big thief?
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Abeg who did dis?..am still lookin for who

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by zsamorano(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ugo Egbujo wrote on Sinators who defected just now.
Juiblate not PDP.
The cake you grabbed today is the cake you have been eating for three years. You
have actually been the defacto majority party.
Take time out and welcome the mercenaries in your midst. It's good you now know
your name is synonymous with filth. Change it as soon as you can.
Don't celebrate PDP. The electoral map cannot be changed by a motley of
weightless politicians seeking self survival. The odds are firmly stacked against you.
Yes Kwankwaso will come with votes. And Kwara was already yours since you lured
Saraki into eating the forbidden fruit. But a thousand Missaus, Monsurats, Melayes
will fetch you only a spittle.
Atiku will come with tons of money. But he cant deliver Adamawa. and if you don't
pick him he will retire to the sidelines.
Kwara will be fought for. Saraki's hold on it will be ruthlessly tested. Gombe will be
contested too.
And when you name your presidential candidate we will know what Kwankwaso can
do for him in Kano. Shehu Sani will come to you with poems and nothing more.
Hankuyi is with you already. Their hearts have been with you for years.
But you know you may lose Delta. And AkwaIbom is now in the mix.
If you don't give Turaki your ticket you will struggle for money like Fayose. Wike will
have a fight in Rivers he may not have money to finance battle ground states
outside Rivers.
Make your noise PDP. But don't let it linger. Benue was yours since the killer
herdsmen came with fury. So you can as well have Ortom. But the ruling party is
not sleeping. You lost Ondo and lost Ekiti. You may lose in Osun.
APC may be lighter but fitter without the moles. Members of house of
representatives will defect too. But they cant alter 2019 significantly.
Oshiomhole is a handful. Secondus is a puppet. Do not merry . Hurry and raise a
presidential candidate. If you choose Dankwanmbo then you will need crowd
funding. And for crowd funding you will really need a new name.
But what can a new name really do. Nigerians still know Kingsway road Ikoyi and
Douglas Road Owerri. Your old name will stick with stench.
And let me tell you. Your majority will yield nothing besides high fives. The budget is
settled. The elections are 6 months away. The NASS will go on recess. When they
resume in October they will be too preoccupied with elections to do anything.
Buhari is simply unimpeachable till February.
Dance all you want PDP supporters. You have grieved for too long. Have a little joy
before your grief returns in 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by Chiedu4Trump: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
ORACLE1975:
Buhari has DESTROYED Nigeria.

He is fighting the Judiciary;
He is fighting the legislature;
He is fighting the opposition;
He is fighting the economy;
The only people he is not fighting is the HERDSMEN.
At least dem no go say ein no fight something grin

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by Lorenzop: 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
ORACLE1975:
Buhari has DESTROYED Nigeria.

He is fighting the Judiciary;
He is fighting the legislature;
He is fighting the opposition;
He is fighting the economy;
The only people he is not fighting is the HERDSMEN.
and his brothers Bokoharam

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by PHILipu1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Oshiomole will be weeping this night, they brought him to carry out the burial of APC

Get your facts Mr man.
APC still have the majority ok
No shaking

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by bobnatlo(m): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
michlins:
when his case is mentioned, let him not come to hospital and faint.

Ps I don't support any of these folks. China just convicted and executed two of their country public officials

South Korea two days ago added extra years to the number of years their president is serving

Jacob Zuma is answering questions about corruption

These are countries that are better than Nigeria all round but are punishing their officials but here you are shamefully supporting a criminal as if you are gaining anything from it

Pls oga no vaseooo!!
When will public official like Kemi, Ngige, Minna, Tinubu, Fowler, Gbajabiamila etc answer questions abeg.
Abi na only for PDP n opposition Ina de see public official

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by bonasco10: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
I have said it all.....
I'm hoping that come 2019, the mistake of the past would bro corrected.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by Gamesmart: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
TimFisher2:
grin

Laughing at the Buffon,Tyrannic, Blood-Sucking,dullardic,despostic,mumustic,weak and lazy idiotic MumuHarrrri aka Vegetable!

Please i feel like eating poisoned Barbeque

Where can i get it?

Another one.

Foolish hungry youths are back in their periodic employment before elections as internet warriors for PDP crooks and creating multiple accounts. grin
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by jiggalo(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
i see
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by deleo16(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
michlins:
whose messiah?

Dude we are in this together both APC and PDP. There are two political party in Nigeria.

The elite and the masses

Please bro what's your party

Confirm the real political party is the ELITE and the POOR MASSES wish Rawlings with come and do what he did in Ghana years ago will all of them in PDP and APC

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by Aromas: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
Self interest
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by mideactive: 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:
Buhari will be cut to size. grin

How?
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by maasoap(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
TimFisher2:

You are still crying again

Chai

E pain amgrin grin grin

Hmmmm! PDP, APC, who gives a flying fvck? I'm more concerned about what I'm getting out of the whatever party that's fortunate to emerge. All these noises on nairaland is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by Yinxies(f): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
I am watching oooo as long there us peace and no war
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
cheesy grin.
dbynonetwork:

BBQ is coming right now to prepare your poisoned BBQ...
what kind of poisoned BBQ do you want? Fish, beef or chicken BBQ?.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by Azam101: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
michlins:
when his case is mentioned, let him not come to hospital and faint.

Ps I don't support any of these folks. China just convicted and executed two of their country public officials

South Korea two days ago added extra years to the number of years their president is serving

Jacob Zuma is answering questions about corruption

These are countries that are better than Nigeria all round but are punishing their officials but here you are shamefully supporting a criminal as if you are gaining anything from it
it is only in Nigeria that's criminals are being celebrated

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by Pitokwe(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
DABMarkNig2019:

Wetin concern you? You prefer him dead?or behind bar?

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by michlins(m): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
bobnatlo:

Pls oga no vaseooo!!
When will public official like Kemi, Ngige, Minna, Tinubu, Fowler, Gbajabiamila etc answer questions abeg.
Abi na only for PDP n opposition Ina de see public official
any which way na way. If PDP prosecute the APC members when in power eh, we would have less criminals roaming around.

Am for anything that will destroy the political status quo

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by Iziquiel(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
This is for those of you celebrating thieves. Una never suffer for dis country.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lol.. bbq..man he almost poisoned with his bbq coment dis moring I have to revive my self with palmoil to get back my self.. undecided undecidedthe guy Don turn mtn for midnight dey jump to difernt thread...
dbynonetwork:

BBQ is coming right now to prepare your poisoned BBQ...
what kind of poisoned BBQ do you want? Fish, beef or chicken BBQ?.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by VictorRomanov: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
TimFisher2:
grin

Laughing at the Buffon,Tyrannic, Blood-Sucking,dullardic,despostic,mumustic,weak and lazy idiotic MumuHarrrri aka Vegetable!

Where can i get it?

Gigi Buffon now plays for PSG.
Re: Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) by spafu(m): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
TimFisher2:
grin

Where can i get it?
Where that useless APC zombie that like referring to himself as us? He get poisoned Barbeque whey he want take after election 2019

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola / Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.