Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

2019: Gov. Bindow Pledges To Deliver Adamawa To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Gov. Bindow Pledges To Deliver Adamawa To Buhari (733 Views)

2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket / Adamawa Assembly Moves To Sack Gov Bindow, Speaker / Gov Bindow, Ribadu Reach Agreement Ahead Of 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Gov. Bindow Pledges To Deliver Adamawa To Buhari by odiks: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
Gov. Mohammed Bindow of Adamawa has pledged to deliver Adamawa to President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 general election.
Bindow made the declaration at a political rally organised by the state chapter of the APC to welcome him back to the state on Tuesday in Yola.

He said that the reception was a demonstration of the love people of the state has for him in particular, Buhari and the party in general.

He said that the event as well as the turn out of the people convinced him that the administration had affected the people of the state positively.

“With what I have seen today, I am convinced that APC is the party to beat in Adamawa,’’ the governor said.

He also said that Buhari would win more votes in the state due to his development stride across the country.

He appealed to followers to continue to support the party to win all elective positions in the forthcoming elections.

Bindow also promised to sustain his transformation of the state by delivering more dividends of democracy.

He advised the party faithful to register and collect their permanent voter cards and ensure the victory of the APC at the polls.

According to him, “your love for the party will become useless when you don’t have the voter card to vote’’.
Earlier, Alhaji Ibrahim Bilal, the state Chairman of the party, commended the supporters for trouping out in large numbers to welcome the governor.

Bilal assured that the party was not afraid of any opposition in the state.

He said that the achievements recorded by the administration had already destabilised the opposition in the state, adding that the chances of APC winning the state were brighter.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2019-gov-bindow-pledges-to-deliver-adamawa-to-buhari-262483.html

1 Like

Re: 2019: Gov. Bindow Pledges To Deliver Adamawa To Buhari by kahal29: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sure
Re: 2019: Gov. Bindow Pledges To Deliver Adamawa To Buhari by Peacemaker5128: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Potopoto pigs come and wail here

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Gov. Bindow Pledges To Deliver Adamawa To Buhari by centoke30(m): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
please just be giving Buhari the hope Kwankwaso gave to him before surprising him today. Adamawa is Atiku, Atiku is Adamawa

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Gov. Bindow Pledges To Deliver Adamawa To Buhari by FarahAideed: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
I can see that people love deceiving Buhari for mere amusement

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Gov. Bindow Pledges To Deliver Adamawa To Buhari by Merimental(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
den unbehalf of SOUTHEAST minus Okoroawusa,d governors do not n will NEVA pledge to such allegiance...entire southeast n southsouth is Solidly behind Pdp...

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Gov. Bindow Pledges To Deliver Adamawa To Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Merimental:
den unbehalf of SOUTHEAST minus Okoroawusa,d governors do not n will NEVA pledge to such allegiance...entire southeast n southsouth is Solidly behind Pdp...

Like in 2015?
Re: 2019: Gov. Bindow Pledges To Deliver Adamawa To Buhari by Baawaa(m): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
SAI BABA, Buhari till 2023, reasonable and sensible masses are with you,not the lazy youths and their principals grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Gov. Bindow Pledges To Deliver Adamawa To Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
FarahAideed:
I can see that people love deceiving Buhari for mere amusement

Has PDP won any election since 2015? grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Gov. Bindow Pledges To Deliver Adamawa To Buhari by madridguy(m): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Welcome development.
Re: 2019: Gov. Bindow Pledges To Deliver Adamawa To Buhari by Ingocof(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
By rigging?
Re: 2019: Gov. Bindow Pledges To Deliver Adamawa To Buhari by uba1991: 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
centoke30:
please just be giving Buhari the hope Kwankwaso gave to him before surprising him today. Adamawa is Atiku, Atiku is Adamawa
I can bet u ATIKU ll lost his pulling unit to buhari

1 Like

Re: 2019: Gov. Bindow Pledges To Deliver Adamawa To Buhari by centoke30(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2018
uba1991:
I can bet u ATIKU ll lost his pulling unit to buhari
i bet you are an APC stooge

(1) (Reply)

Olujimi Replaces Akpabio As Senate Minority Leader / Automatic Ticket: Senators Knew That APC Habitually Dont Keep Promise! / Why Is African history forged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.