Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos (85510 Views)

Fayose Visits President-Elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu In Lagos / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by frankwyte: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Now where is that Fayemi who is eating his yam before it is cooked? The truth of the matter is that APC came with a toothless approach of exterminating a PDP that ruled with some sort of decorum tho they have the issues but this APC came to Lord nepotism, poor economic policy, stupidity and arrogance with regard to rule of law coupled aim of killings with impunity that has engulfed the land! I will reject with my soul and body! I shall never stand... Just imagine election held in Ekitit to the shame of a country

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by bonechamberlain(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Abbeybailey:
At least i don't get involved in Nigeria politics but you are quick to support Trampy even though he wouldn't do Jack for you.
what are u doing here in a Nigerian political thread. what Trump, Putin does affects the whole world in one way or the other, so I should be concerned, make contributions, support, criticize constructively oppose, etc to news around the international society. I don't need trump to do jack for me, if that's what you need Hillary for then you are probably a lazy youth. The world is a global village we should be interested in what happens in the global community.
Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by Obaf1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
origima:
The Igbos will not rule Nigeria as long as they remain naive.This great political calculation to undermine ndigbo from ruling Niger; If PDP wins in 2019 by futuring Hausa/fulani candidate after 4yrs APC will snatching it from PDP with another Hausa/Fulani canfidate claiming they need to complete theie8yrs term after which it will go to southwest etc.Igbo's are fools
with this ur calculation, u are the fool here, while including the entire igbo.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by favor2016: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
peter the rock wan use defection to console himself after he has been crumbled in ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by demitola(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Now you will not see Ben Ayade in this kind of solidarity trip, neither Udom Emmanuel nor Wike of all people. They are busy thinking about their states, but this ponmo cutter sad later you'l blame Ekiti people for choosing rightly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by UnkleK(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Peter the rock mean while am just observing in 3D
Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by Obaf1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
origima:
The Igbos will not rule Nigeria as long as they remain naive.This great political calculation to undermine ndigbo from ruling Niger; If PDP wins in 2019 by futuring Hausa/fulani candidate after 4yrs APC will snatching it from PDP with another Hausa/Fulani canfidate claiming they need to complete theie8yrs term after which it will go to southwest etc.Igbo's are fools
Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by zsamorano(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ugo Egbujo wrote on Sinators who defected just now.
Juiblate not PDP.
The cake you grabbed today is the cake you have been eating for three years. You
have actually been the defacto majority party.
Take time out and welcome the mercenaries in your midst. It's good you now know
your name is synonymous with filth. Change it as soon as you can.
Don't celebrate PDP. The electoral map cannot be changed by a motley of
weightless politicians seeking self survival. The odds are firmly stacked against you.
Yes Kwankwaso will come with votes. And Kwara was already yours since you lured
Saraki into eating the forbidden fruit. But a thousand Missaus, Monsurats, Melayes
will fetch you only a spittle.
Atiku will come with tons of money. But he cant deliver Adamawa. and if you don't
pick him he will retire to the sidelines.
Kwara will be fought for. Saraki's hold on it will be ruthlessly tested. Gombe will be
contested too.
And when you name your presidential candidate we will know what Kwankwaso can
do for him in Kano. Shehu Sani will come to you with poems and nothing more.
Hankuyi is with you already. Their hearts have been with you for years.
But you know you may lose Delta. And AkwaIbom is now in the mix.
If you don't give Turaki your ticket you will struggle for money like Fayose. Wike will
have a fight in Rivers he may not have money to finance battle ground states
outside Rivers.
Make your noise PDP. But don't let it linger. Benue was yours since the killer
herdsmen came with fury. So you can as well have Ortom. But the ruling party is
not sleeping. You lost Ondo and lost Ekiti. You may lose in Osun.
APC may be lighter but fitter without the moles. Members of house of
representatives will defect too. But they cant alter 2019 significantly.
Oshiomhole is a handful. Secondus is a puppet. Do not merry . Hurry and raise a
presidential candidate. If you choose Dankwanmbo then you will need crowd
funding. And for crowd funding you will really need a new name.
But what can a new name really do. Nigerians still know Kingsway road Ikoyi and
Douglas Road Owerri. Your old name will stick with stench.
And let me tell you. Your majority will yield nothing besides high fives. The budget is
settled. The elections are 6 months away. The NASS will go on recess. When they
resume in October they will be too preoccupied with elections to do anything.
Buhari is simply unimpeachable till February.
Dance all you want PDP supporters. You have grieved for too long. Have a little joy
before your grief returns in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by Akiika: 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
"Awelorun" must not miss out. I am surprised it took this long for him to join his fellow "i am in pain" actors.
Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by KingsleyBuubba(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
bonechamberlain:
The history of all existing society is the history of class struggles... Karl Marx. unfortunately Nigeria's class struggle is one sided, a struggle only between the bourgeois. the masses are busy supporting the oppressors instead of engaging in the struggle to push them out.

Nigeria would remain the same under this bourgeois one sided structure.

My friend if you ask me, Buhari represents the proletariats in Nigeria. This defection and all is about oil blocks that Buhari wants to take away from this petit bourgeoisie

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by Abbeybailey(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
bonechamberlain:
what are u doing here in a Nigerian political thread. what Trump, Putin does affects the whole world in one way or the other, so I should be concerned, make contributions, support, criticize constructively oppose, etc to news around the international society. I don't need trump to do jack for me, if that's what you need Hillary for then you are probably a lazy youth. The world is a global village we should be interested in what happens in the global community.
All My life, I never needed any American president to do a damn thing for me. I am a fulfilled my by all measuring scale. What gets me angry with you and your ilks is that you guys have no clue about the happenings in US but you will come on Nairaland and acts like American political experts in a country you have never been to. Charity begins at home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by bonechamberlain(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
Abbeybailey:
All My life, I never needed any American president to do a damn thing for me. I am a fulfilled my by all measuring scale what gets me used with you and your ilks is that you guys have no clue about the happenings in US but you will come on Nairaland and acts like American political experts in a country you have never been to. Charity begins at home.
you are not smart you claim to be in the US fine, but you are saying I have never been to the US, how do you even know I am not in the US or am in Nigeria. If u have no contributions to make in international issues allow others who have to. At least a civilized place like the US as u claim to be should have though you to respect other peoples opinion. Don't you watch the news where analyst from countries analyse issues of other countries they are not from. pls I am not interested in this illogical argument you are bringing.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by 8stargeneral: 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
Today is black tuseday for apc

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by avrex3k(m): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
I love saraki but what the Bleep u doing with the nigga fayose.. angry

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by troublemakea(m): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
seunlayi:
Just about 3 hrs ago, I and other deep thinkers predicted that the woe that will befell apc before 2019 will be disastrous than that of PdP and now in 2018,it is happening.

Than God for the Military for staying afar from politics, events in 1983 when buhari hijacked power from Shagari was far better than events of today which buhari has plunged us into.

what did you guys predicted.... there's love in sharing wink

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by abbeyty(m): 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
lol fayose is still in pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by kmaster007: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
I still see evrything as game...
Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by Donpruddy(f): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
How Nigerians are doing their politics , I don't understand. In Ghana, ministers, members of Parliament have immunity and so can not be harass by the police or any other body unless your immunity has been revoked. Nigerian politician still have a lot to learn

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by acdear123: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
my worry is,will the PDP still be intact to continue the struggle after their primaries? i don't believe so. most of them will flow into unknown parties their by, reducing the opposition fighting power and keeping PMB beyond 2019 due to their insatiable greed and love for power. mark my word.
Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by killuminati(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
chiedozie198100:
so dino handed over the neck brace to fayose?
gringringrin

If you see how i was laughing eh, you'll gimie medal grin
Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by kenny2u(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
This fayose no go commot this hin collar abi...
Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by Ziggylady(f): 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
Chai Fayose!! grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by Algaddaf: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
ASK PDP

If PDP come to look for vote from you in 2019, please ask why they couldn't complete Lagos - Ibadan expressway (a road that is less than 150 kilometers) after 16years in power and so much earning from crude oil sales.

In 2019 ask PDP why none of our refineries were producing when they left power after 16 years, they neither built new ones nor fixed the existing ones, which is the reason why we still import fuel.

Please ask PDP why the East - West road was not completed after 16 years in power, meanwhile they always budget for that road.

Ask PDP why Enugu - Onitsha road was not completed for 16 years yet they always budget and embezzle the money.

Ask PDP why Enugu - Porthacourt road was not completed after 16 years yet they budgeted and embezzled the money.

Ask PDP why Ilorin - Mokwa road was not rehabilitated after 16 years.

Ask PDP why Sokoto - Kontagora road was never rehabilitated after 16 years.

Ask PDP why Kano to Maiduguri road was not rehabilitated after they spent 16years in power.

Ask PDP why Jos to Yola road was not rehabilitated after 16 years.

Ask PDP why one of their thieftains got 16 billion dollars to fix electricity but he embezzled it.

Ask PDP why the couldn't complete Mambilla hydro power project after 16 years.

Ask PDP why they allowed all our textile industries to die, up until 2003 some were still working.

Ask PDP why our foreign reserve became 29.8 billion dollars when they handed over on May 29, 2015, yet the earned about 140dollars per barrel of crude. With less than 45 dollars per barrel of crude Buhari has increased it to over 47 billion dollars.

Ask PDP why they could not defeat terrorism since 2009.

Ask PDP why Makurdi to Enugu road was not repaired after 16 years in power.

Ask PDP why they could not diversify our economy after 16 years of oil boom.

Ask PDP why they could not carry out the clean up of Ogoni land.

Ask PDP why they couldn't provide modular refineries to end oil bunkering.

Ask PDP why they couldn't solve the problem of epileptic power supply in 16 years.

Ask PDP why they embezzled all our money when we had so much, when crude oil sold for 140 dollars per barrel. PDP was supposed to save but they squandered everything and even stole all the savings we had, especially GEJ's Government.

In the days of PDP the CBN was their ATM machine.

In the days of PDP, their constitution was higher than the Nigerian constitution, impunity was the order of the day.

PDP elevated political desperation to the political space.

Nigerians we can never go back to PDP, it will amount to rewarding evil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by Antoeni(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
It Seems Saraki is Taller Than the Both
Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by SirLakes: 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
Fake-it-challenge

Fayose cry cry cry

Senator fayose loading..... 2019 chaiii

Naija Don suffer ...... Recycling same poo
Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
bonechamberlain:
The history of all existing society is the history of class struggles... Karl Marx. unfortunately Nigeria's class struggle is one sided, a struggle only between the bourgeois. the masses are busy supporting the oppressors instead of engaging in the struggle to push them out.

Live long bro. Sense won't kill you.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by bonechamberlain(m): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
KingsleyBuubba:

My friend if you ask me, Buhari represents the proletariats in Nigeria. This defection and all is about oil blocks that Buhari wants to take away from this petit bourgeoisie
buhari representing the proletariat, hmmm Karl Marx would shiver at this ur opinion.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by Comrsaheed: 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
bonechamberlain:

But unless if the masses wakeup wisely & ready to chase away the bourgeois. Naija will not remain like & will surely move forward. GOD bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by simeone007: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari take pill and get sense how can you invade Senate president and deputy the same day even small pickin no say something is fishy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by ud4u: 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Their trouble just began
Re: Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos by blacknp(m): 11:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
seunlayi:
Just about 3 hrs ago, I and other deep thinkers predicted that the woe that will befell apc before 2019 will be disastrous than that of PdP and now in 2018,it is happening.

Than God for the Military for staying afar from politics, events in 1983 when buhari hijacked power from Shagari was far better than events of today which buhari has plunged us into.
Go and help yourself Lazy man stop waiting for the president of Nigeria to come and put food in your mouth. Corruption fighting back.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) / Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail / Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.