Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Richarlison Completes 'dream' Move To Everton For £50m - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Richarlison Completes 'dream' Move To Everton For £50m (296 Views)

Dream Move Turns Into Night Mare For Hazard As Real Madrid Make Shocking Decisio / OFFICIAL: Manchester United Sign Aaron Wan-bissaka From Crystal Palace For £50m / Man Utd Signs Aaron Wan-Bissaka For £50m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Richarlison Completes 'dream' Move To Everton For £50m by reportminds: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Everton have announced the signing of Richarlison from Watford.

The 21-year-old Brazilian has joined for an undisclosed fee after agreeing to commit to a five-year contract.

It is a move that reunites the attacking midfielder with head coach Marco Silva, under whose guidance he thrived in his first season in the Premier League at Vicarage Road.

"I want to have a lot of success with Everton," Richarlison told
evertonfc.com . "I think it is going to be important for me here to be with Marco Silva again.

"I developed really well with him while he was with me at Watford. It was really good working with him and one day I believe he can help me to be selected for Brazil in the full national team.
"But that is for the future and my present is here with Everton. I want my dreams to become a reality here at one of the biggest clubs in England."

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/07/richarlison-completes-dream-move-to.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Richarlison Completes 'dream' Move To Everton

(1) (Reply)

Red Devils Open Yerry Mina Talks With Barcelona - Journalist / Free Tips, Get Free Membership / Live In Anacortes Cardinals Vs Chargers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.