Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. (5055 Views)

Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court / Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by RussianKGB: 2:38am On Jul 25, 2018
An unintelligent BMC agent has just given her 2cents. Unfortunately this analysis is not enough to convince their paymasters to continue dolling out 30K cheques monthly.

The fight to launder the image of the tyrant of asorock in good light has hit the rocks. Betrayals and political backstabbings have become the new norm in order to check the tyrant's excesses.

Hopefully the null head in asorock won't have a seizure or heart attack in the coming days as his retribution is in its genesis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by allankaboy(m): 5:20am On Jul 25, 2018
Who has heard about http://kadarko.com ? they actually allow people to buy stuff online with Bitcoin. never seel anything ike that and its a market place
Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by peeps4u: 5:22am On Jul 25, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Senate in an unwise but deft political move decided to adjourn the Senate till October.

These are the implications to the political and economic environment in the country, that will be occasssined by the unnecessary adjournment.

1. Before the Senate reconvenes, All the political parties would have completed their primaries for elective positions in next year's election.

2. Saraki may hang on as the Senate President, while shopping for presidential ticket from parties.

3. All confirmations of appointments will stay on hold.

4. No more room for those willing to change parties before the election primaries, unless they do so in their wards.

5. Some senators will come back with political bruises arising from their political party primaries..

6 . No serious legislative business after the reconvention till the election next February, as Senators will be busy campaigning for offices..

lalasticlala

You think you're wiser than the senates that suspended sitting till sept and they didn't consider all these?
You should have borrowed your god, dulla*r*dinho, some political senses since you want to act like a political grand planner.

FYI, any senator can defect anytime even while the senate is on recess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 25, 2018
And you think those guys are there for you.
Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by PassingShot(m): 6:01am On Jul 25, 2018
Firefire:
Buhary is a confirmed failure.

The terrorist organization (APC) is going down
You go cry blood in 2019.

I will troll you to the extent you will deactivate your account. Ask Barcanista.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by Firefire(m): 6:05am On Jul 25, 2018
PassingShot:

I will troll you to the extent you will deactivate your account. Ask Barcanista.

5,000 of your likes are not enough. Check me out from your fellow sycophants. I give no fu*k about who rule you people. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by PassingShot(m): 6:07am On Jul 25, 2018
Firefire:

5,000 of your likes are not enough. Check me out from your fellow sycophants. I give no Bleep*k about who rule you people. cool

You give no bleep but you daily masturbate on every news. You shouted Oshoko will win in Ekiti and after the election you wailed.

Wait till 2019 for proper wailing my boy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by Chuksonyeike: 6:08am On Jul 25, 2018
PassingShot:

Lolz the same way you were so confident that Saraki was going to be impeached yesterday grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by PassingShot(m): 6:11am On Jul 25, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

Lolz the same way you were so confident that Saraki was going to be impeached yesterday grin grin
I never entertain that thought. I never believed it because I know he has PDP senators on his side. I have long taken him out of APC in my calculation. Next?

5 Likes

Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by Firefire(m): 6:13am On Jul 25, 2018
PassingShot:

You give no bleep but you daily masturbate on every news. You shouted Oshoko will win in Ekiti and after the election you wailed.

Wait till 2019 for proper wailing my boy.

Sebi you people said after 2015 election those in opposition here will not be able to buy data again. Btw., where are your fellow zone Bs like Gbawe, Ekoile, etc...? Gone into oblivion with their prides.

Nothing like progressive in APC.

APC = PDP ^9. Don’t forget, Buhary is a failure cum terrorist.

Have a good day sir!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by Firefire(m): 6:14am On Jul 25, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

The children of hate & anger are so hopefool. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by lorens247(m): 6:14am On Jul 25, 2018
Domain for sale - lazynigerianyouth.com

Hit me back if you are interested

Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 6:25am On Jul 25, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

When are the primaries of the major political parties?

August/September
Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by philGeo(m): 6:37am On Jul 25, 2018
As long as Saraki is the senate president no problem, even Buhari don't have interest of Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by tomakint: 7:30am On Jul 25, 2018
peeps4u:

You think you're wiser than the senates that suspended sitting till sept and they didn't consider all these?
You should have borrowed your god, dulla*r*dinho, some political senses since you want to act like a political grand planner.

FYI, any senator can defect anytime even while the senate is on recess.

That guy likes frustrating himself and appearing like a clown most times he is only good at posting silly memes of Buhari up and down. The moment he mentioned that Senators can no longer defect after their primaries I knew he is done for....... cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2018
[s]
tomakint:

That guy likes frustrating himself and appearing like a clown most times he is only good at posting silly memes of Buhari up and down. The moment he mentioned that Senators can no longer defect after their primaries I knew he is done for....... cheesy grin grin
[/s]

Why should I take your words seriously. You have been a frustrated failure since 2014, nothing you ever supported won. You are only good at posting irrelevant rants here for Atiku who is equally a failure. So shove your incohorent gibberish down your spine, you know nothing about political arithmetic.

Bye!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by thinksense: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2018
The defectors are losers
Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by tomakint: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Why should I take your words seriously. You have been a frustrated failure since 2014, nothing you ever supported won. You are only good at posting irrelevant rants here for Atiku who is equally a failure. So shove your incohorent gibberish down your spine, you know nothing about political arithmetic.

Bye!

Forever committed to the wrong side of history.......he is even talking of Atiku he knows nothing about. Painment all over his face cheesy grin

1 Share

Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by senatordave1(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2018
tomakint:

Why are you always like this old man, can't you use your tongue to count your teeth that you are fast constituting a nuisance on this esteemed forum with your many warped analyses just to appear more funny before others.

Senate resumes on September 25. Why? Saraki needs more time to perfect his game well before the resumption date so there is no need to rush anything, its a masterstroke on his part as a thoroughbred Machiavellian politician. Saraki purposely received the defectors from the demonic party, APC, to the party the defectors choose to abode. Before the resumption date for their plenary session, more defections would have been perfected that may even shock your soul the more upon resumption as series of secret meetings will be ongoing. Saraki has won the hearts of a huge numbers of the Senators, these Senators have a structure in their respective States and as many of them with strong structures within their States will collaborate with their respective Governors and before you know it, the wave of defection will move towards the Governors (which is the target). The internal crises within APC that myself and other well meaning alarmists here have been sounding into you guys brains is what that has been brought to light now. The truth is most of these Senators are of the view that if they serve Buhari impeachment notices after swelling the PDP membership to over 73 then he will be fighting this trying to suppress this till election time thereby losing more concentration and getting more distracted like he did to those he had been witch-hunting. If you think Saraki is alone in this fight then you are being fooled already, the "powers that be" are behind this worthy crusade against tyranny and Buhari will be duly served. Book mark this and tell me to my face if Buhari will not be messed up in the unfolding days.
This shows ngene was right and your unwise and unintelligent.apart from saraki and kwankwaso,which other defecting senator has a strong structure or can fight his governor? Is it melaye that has been pushed out by yahaya or tejuoso who amosun has sidelined and wants his seat or nafada that lost out to goje or danbaba that is following wamakko? You forget lafiagi and rafiu are loyal to saraki or ajimobi ha pushdd out aknbi and sunmonu or that nyarko has lost out to bindow and akume prefers suswan to gemade? Did you notice that no south west senatod joined your evil party? Up apc.

1 Like

Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by tomakint: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2018
senatordave1:

This shows ngene was right and your unwise and unintelligent.apart from saraki and kwankwaso,which other defecting senator has a strong structure or can fight his governor? Is it melaye that has been pushed out by yahaya or tejuoso who amosun has sidelined and wants his seat or nafada that lost out to goje or danbaba that is following wamakko? You forget lafiagi and rafiu are loyal to saraki or ajimobi ha pushdd out aknbi and sunmonu or that nyarko has lost out to bindow and akume prefers suswan to gemade? Did you notice that no south west senatod joined your evil party? Up apc.

Another clown who refused to read and understand my simple post is quoting me wrongly. Just wait and see......
Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by temblor1(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Bye!
Take a seat my friend, and shut it will you?

1 Like

Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by tomakint: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2018
temblor1:

Take a seat my friend, and shut it will you?

That guy always feels frustrated anytime anyone school him in his own thread cheesy cheesy grin he must huff and puff like a frustrated bus conductor and go ballistic.......he gets easily e-pugnacious on simple matters
Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by HITTED(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

Bye!
[/s]

Stay away from those gourds of palmi and stop gushing balderdash. Just keep silent and witness, to your horror, more defections from APC to whichever party.

Boooohari the tyrant is going down.
Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by senatordave1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
tomakint:

Another clown who refused to read and understand my simple post is quoting me wrongly. Just wait and see......
You are already waiting and crying without seeing

1 Like

Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by senatordave1(m): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
tomakint:

That guy always feels frustrated anytime anyone school him in his own thread cheesy cheesy grin he must huff and puff like a frustrated bus conductor and go ballistic.......he gets easily e-pugnacious on simple matters
Up buhari
Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by senatordave1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
HITTED:
[s][/s]

Stay away from those gourds of palmi and stop gushing balderdash. Just keep silent and witness, to your horror, more defections from APC to whichever party.

Boooohari the tyrant is going down.
Seems your the palmy lover here.kiss buhari and be free
Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by HITTED(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
senatordave1:

Seems your the palmy lover here.kiss buhari and be free

Boooohari is a gworo-chewing Foooooolani dictator and political terrorist.
Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by victormeg(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
tomakint:

Why are you always like this old man, can't you use your tongue to count your teeth that you are fast constituting a nuisance on this esteemed forum with your many warped analyses just to appear more funny before others.

Senate resumes on September 25. Why? Saraki needs more time to perfect his game well before the resumption date so there is no need to rush anything, its a masterstroke on his part as a thoroughbred Machiavellian politician. Saraki purposely received the defectors from the demonic party, APC, to the party the defectors choose to abode. Before the resumption date for their plenary session, more defections would have been perfected that may even shock your soul the more upon resumption as series of secret meetings will be ongoing. Saraki has won the hearts of a huge numbers of the Senators, these Senators have a structure in their respective States and as many of them with strong structures within their States will collaborate with their respective Governors and before you know it, the wave of defection will move towards the Governors (which is the target). The internal crises within APC that myself and other well meaning alarmists here have been sounding into you guys brains is what that has been brought to light now. The truth is most of these Senators are of the view that if they serve Buhari impeachment notices after swelling the PDP membership to over 73 then he will be fighting this trying to suppress this till election time thereby losing more concentration and getting more distracted like he did to those he had been witch-hunting. If you think Saraki is alone in this fight then you are being fooled already, the "powers that be" are behind this worthy crusade against tyranny and Buhari will be duly served. Book mark this and tell me to my face if Buhari will not be messed up in the unfolding days.

You just might be right sir, but I won't totally agree with you, it's a game of wits,plans and counter plans. I must say, the senators that defected might eventually have issues in the PSP, don't forget that they would be seeking reelection on the platform of the Pdp, knowing fully well that there are candidates for the position for the same senatorial seats. I guarantee you, alot would happen ion the build up to the election and many would have made fatal mistakes defecting.think about it this way, if a, senator remains in Apc and he does very in his constituency,do you think he won't be voted back even if he remains?its going to be a far-cry for some of them and it night just be the beginning of the end for others.

1 Like

Re: 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment. by ChristianNorth: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Senate in an unwise but deft political move decided to adjourn the Senate till October.

These are the implications to the political and economic environment in the country, that will be occasssined by the unnecessary adjournment.

1. Before the Senate reconvenes, All the political parties would have completed their primaries for elective positions in next year's election.

2. Saraki may hang on as the Senate President, while shopping for presidential ticket from parties.

3. All confirmations of appointments will stay on hold.

4. No more room for those willing to change parties before the election primaries, unless they do so in their wards.

5. Some senators will come back with political bruises arising from their political party primaries..

6 . No serious legislative business after the reconvention till the election next February, as Senators will be busy campaigning for offices..

lalasticlala

Is it your adjournment?

We like am like that.

Next?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Redeem Members Celebrate Tinubu's Victory Inside Redemption Camp / Governor Sanwo-olu Style Of Road Construction In Lagos Is Legendary- Pics / Oil Boom Likely In Northern Nigeria -experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.