Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole (25953 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment / Senator Ahmed Lawan Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (video) / Senator Ahmed Ogembe Involved In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole by ObservantFellow: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2018
ManirBK:

Lets pretend like we didn't know how the saint got into power cool

1 Like

Re: Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole by buchilino(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2018
Longluk:
I have never seen any igbo that support Buhari. But why? Is it bcoz he defeated Goodluck Jonathan that you voted massively for in 2015?

Is this ur ways of retaliating and never want him to succeed?

I weep for this country

U ASK QUESTION N STILL GIVE URSELF A REPLY.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole by buchilino(m): 8:54am On Jul 25, 2018
Ajiswaggs:
APC will surely win this coming election

SURE, BY RIGGING OF COURSE. EG EKITI, ONDO N EDO.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 25, 2018
[s]
ManirBK:
APC still maintains a lead and remains the majority party in the Senate.
APC will soon add the 2 Vacant positions to her List. One in Katsina and the Other in Bauchi, both PMB Strongholds!!!
House of Representatives
APC.....192
PDP....156
Mark my words, Kwankwaso has ended his political career. He can't deliver even his state.
[/s]

Disillusioned zombie

1 Like

Re: Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole by FBIL: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2018
Longluk:
I have never seen any igbo that support Buhari. But why? Is it bcoz he defeated Goodluck Jonathan that you voted massively for in 2015?

I weep for this country
Bro..! We don't hate Buhari at all neither do we deeply love Jonathan. We're entrepreneurs that love he who can provide security and infrastructure for our investments. We don't care about where the leader hails from. But Buhari became retaliatory in his leadership style after he assumed office. Look! I come from Ebonyi state. The present governor was hated more than any leader beginning from his village, because of his attitude towards others. But when destiny made him governor. He changed! Those who hated him, he loved. Those who didn't vote for him, he provided infrastructure. In fact, he's the best in infrastructure in the whole SE. 5 massive flyover bridges to link trans-African Highway(a highway from Enugu to Cameroun via Abakaliki/Cross River state)

1 Like

Re: Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole by Gaddafiyusf(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2018
ManirBK:
APC will soon add the 2 Vacant positions to her List. One in Katsina and the Other in Bauchi, both PMB Strongholds!!!
House of Representatives
APC.....192
PDP....156
Mark my words, Kwankwaso has ended his political career. He can't deliver even his state.

You better stop this nonsense. Are you really happy with the happens in the country. Buhari is a total failure in all ramifications

1 Like

Re: Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole by Elitecee(m): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2018
Longluk:

I weep for this country

what a myopic mind?......never seen what? D likes of Orji Uzo Kalu and co nko,....the question is on what rational will a sane mind support a tyrant. your clear answer is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole by acdear123: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2018
Apc is still higher in number without Saraki as at yesterday. This is why saraki can not defect though it's becoming uncomfortable for him in the Apc.he knows Tinubu wants him to make the move to his doom in the minority that is why he hasn't moved yet. But our politicians are filled with betrayal and miss calculations.
Senator shehu sani and monsurat just betrayed saraki and made full of others who defected.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole by nasjk: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2018
Trash! are you God? who are you to insinuate that kwankwaso's political career has ended.
ManirBK:
House of Representatives
APC.....192
PDP....156
Re: Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole by bubu2019: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously

This is the time for Pmb to make it right

Sack the security chiefs

Then the coast will be clear to work

Hand over the party machinery to Oshiomhole and jagaban
and if he is re-electeed,he dump them again and remembers that he is from the north?
Re: Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole by excel101(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2018
ManirBK:
House of Representatives
APC.....192
PDP....156
What you fail to understand is that the gap is gradually being bridged. With the look of things, in a month or 2 from now PDP'll emerged as majority. I'm saying this because when a man that's obviously bigger than another, and starts telling the assumed smaller one that he's bigger than him, it means that the bigger one is afraid of being taken over.
Re: Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole by TONYFRANC(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2018
how will he sack the security chiefs they were the one who placed him there? he is guided by those people, they dictate what he should do
sarrki:
Seriously

Sack the security chiefs

Re: Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole by ManirBK: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2018
excel101:
What you fail to understand is that the gap is gradually being bridged. With the look of things, in a month or 2 from now PDP'll emerged as majority. I'm saying this because when a man that's obviously bigger than another, and starts telling the assumed smaller one that he's bigger than him, it means that the bigger one is afraid of being taken over.
True talk but that wide gap means victory!
Re: Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole by 24enjay(m): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously

Sack the security chiefs

I completely agree with you on this one
Re: Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole by GistFullGround: 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
ManirBK:
House of Representatives
APC.....192
PDP....156

#BackToDaura

Re: Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole by biggy26: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously

Sack the security chiefs

Which jagaban? The one that is silent about killings going on in his backyard, or the one that is all about the money and the power? Double tongued man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Otti's Campaign Council Chairman, Nnanna Ngwu Is Dead / Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) / Presidency Can’t Remove Jega - APC Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.