Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos (33860 Views)

Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by Yuneehk(f): 6:37am On Jul 25, 2018
Ejimagift:
sad We igbos have a lot to learn from Yoruba people. Their culture is so rich and enticing. They don't sell their daughters to highest bidders like we do in igbo land. Marriage is like a poverty alleviation program for a brides family in the east and it's the major reasons our youths involve in crime just to meet up with crazy demands. Instead of insulting people and disturbing the country with biafra agitations, let's build political bridges and believe in one Nigeria. Igbo Amanka. cool
Shut up. Very early in the morning, you're already looking for trouble. Next time, it's Igbo Amaka and not that rubbish you typed up there. Onye nzuzu!

4 Likes

Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by adedayoa2(f): 6:47am On Jul 25, 2018
okomile:
The groom no dey smile grin

Congratulations!

vioment:
She doesn't seem excited. The guy even happy pass am.

This life
Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by esosuo: 6:50am On Jul 25, 2018
Why everybody tight face like say them dey force than marry na? Abi na so smile cost for their area

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by giles14(m): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2018
Ejimagift:
sad We igbos have a lot to learn from Yoruba people. Their culture is so rich and enticing. They don't sell their daughters to highest bidders like we do in igbo land. Marriage is like a poverty alleviation program for a brides family in the east and it's the major reasons our youths involve in crime just to meet up with crazy demands. Instead of insulting people and disturbing the country with biafra agitations, let's build political bridges and believe in one Nigeria. Igbo Amanka. cool
in my town in my state we don't do that.

that its been done in your domain doesn't translated to the how of Igbo land.

above all I doubt if you are a nwaofor igbo

2 Likes

Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by Princedapace(m): 6:52am On Jul 25, 2018
lankieman:
Custodian of cultures and tradition....hmmmmm Wedding gown and suits ..I thought it's a duchesses wedding grin .....Negropeans.

I noticed that too and I was just angry. Seriously, the black race is less a human race.. The race has been completely defeated..
Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by fabianiweka: 6:57am On Jul 25, 2018
Ejimagift:
the first and stupid comment
My friend speak for yourself all igbo are not the same

2 Likes

Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by Truflexunits(m): 7:04am On Jul 25, 2018
[on point......... quote author=Ejimagift post=69680806] sad We igbos have a lot to learn from Yoruba people. Their culture is so rich and enticing. They don't sell their daughters to highest bidders like we do in igbo land. Marriage is like a poverty alleviation program for a brides family in the east and it's the major reasons our youths involve in crime just to meet up with crazy demands. Instead of insulting people and disturbing the country with biafra agitations, let's build political bridges and believe in one Nigeria. Igbo Amanka. cool[/quote]
Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by Emycord: 7:06am On Jul 25, 2018
fabianiweka:
the first and stupid comment
My friend speak for yourself all igbo are not the same
so even you cannot catch an "online igbo" just read his post slowly and you will see something like "amanka" whats amanka in your igbo dialect. his tone is not even igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by Emycord: 7:09am On Jul 25, 2018
Yuneehk:

Shut up. Very early in the morning, you're already looking for trouble. Next time, it's Igbo Amaka and not that rubbish you typed up there. Onye nzuzu!
we call them
"online igbo"
"internet igbo"
"nairaland igbo"

3 Likes

Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by Emycord: 7:11am On Jul 25, 2018
Mutemenot:

You lack sense of belonging, you are probably an adopted child who claims to be an Igbo. On what occasions can you mention here to justify your ignoramus low self esteem slowpoke comment.
you just replied an "online igbo"

2 Likes

Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by baysol: 7:25am On Jul 25, 2018
Mutemenot:

You lack sense of belonging, you are probably an adopted child who claims to be an Igbo. On what occasions can you mention here to justify your ignoramus low self esteem slowpoke comment.

You have Low self esteem in yourself by not accepting plain and simple truth. Truth and good is never in your blood and trait naturally as igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by OhiOfIhima: 7:30am On Jul 25, 2018
duduade:
So the groom can't take picture without the shades abi
Maybe he get Apollo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by OhiOfIhima: 7:31am On Jul 25, 2018
TDonald:
AFonja and Bleaching.... Tufiakwa undecided
Habaa! Easy
Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by Brightolanton(m): 7:50am On Jul 25, 2018
Authoreety:

Mechie onu gi osiso
Efulefu!

Why are you wasting your time on him? He is obviously not Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by begwong: 7:55am On Jul 25, 2018
duduade:
He took small shekpe so his eyes are reddish
Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by lankieman: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2018
Princedapace:

I noticed that too and I was just angry. Seriously, the black race is less a human race.. The race has been completely defeated..

It's disheartening...but u just have to do your bit in the emancipation of mental slavery.
Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by Thittyalaba28: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2018
The couple don't look happy tho,may be that's why the husband kept his shade on

1 Like

Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by Abduljabba(m): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2018
duduade:
is it your picture?
Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by biggiesmallz15(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2018
AllyPolly:
If u know y d guy use shade.. gather here.. cheesy

Two hands up for ma nigga..if u know u knw grin
cruise control!!!!!!!!
Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by momove4real25(f): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2018
esosuo:
Why everybody tight face like say them dey force than marry na? Abi na so smile cost for their area
i think say na only me see am

1 Like

Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by esosuo: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2018
momove4real25:
i think say na only me see am
Lol even the invitees self ,looks like royal marriage with protocol of not smiling wen the oba is around.
Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by cadre88(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2018
He must have smoked Igbo before the wedding
duduade:
Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by cuteboy2: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
TDonald:
AFonja and Bleaching.... Tufiakwa undecided

The Alafin himself is a master bleacher from time immemorial
Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by PropertyDeals(f): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by gwama: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
I hope that her father has not already tested sexually, as this old man likes very young girls, he can confuse his daughter with his young wives. angry angry
Re: Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos by jbblues24(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
Police label anyone attacking Oga Ade as a Code 45-11.... A suicide.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) / How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation / Kalabari Traditional Wedding Culture in Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.