Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,214 members, 7,860,366 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Need Urgent Help Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Urgent Help Please (288 Views)

Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis O / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) / I Need Urgent Help For Treatment If Apollo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Urgent Help Please by 24grace: 4:58am On Jul 25, 2018
Please guys, i cant sleep help...went out with my guy about a month ago, and we got drunk... now fast forwardwe had unprotected sex mistakly and now am pregnant despite taking contraceptive drug the next morning. Please am ruined ...Please we have made up our mind not to keep the baby as non of us is ready for child now...yeah I no why did we have sex! Even I can't tell cos it was just so fast. Please what options are available and relatively risk free for us to terminate the less than 1month pregnancy. Please matured advice only.
Re: Need Urgent Help Please by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:01am On Jul 25, 2018
This is sad.
Because we don't support abortion in any ways, we rather not say anything but....
SAY NO TO ABORTION!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Urgent Help Please by waleyp(m): 5:11am On Jul 25, 2018
Someone Is Watchin You In 3D, Pls DonT Be A Killer
Re: Need Urgent Help Please by adebayo3449(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2018
Abortion is not an option
Re: Need Urgent Help Please by henrygale(m): 6:36am On Jul 25, 2018
In as much as abortion is not right, and also is unprotected sex, but the unpreparedness of the 'parents to be' should be taken into consideration.
It wouldn't be nice bringing into the world a child you wouldn't be there to take care of, especially if you aren't ready for the child financially and emotionally.
1. How old are you?
2. If you have to get rid of the pregnancy, try not to patronise quacks. Get to any hospital around you, I mean hospital, and not maternity homes, and discuss with the doctor there calmly. If he wouldn't do it, he would refer you to another colleague who would.
Always be conscious of your life after the whole thing, coz that's what got u into this mess and that's what matters.

(1) (Reply)

Permanent Treatment For Prostate With Stage-a Herbal Tea / NAFDAC Destroys Expired, Fake Products Worth N650M / The Eradication/permanent Cure To Hepatitis B/c....{with Pic}.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.