Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Am In Need Of A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am In Need Of A Job. (565 Views)

Is It Real?Just got a Job Invite / AT LAST! Got A Job Through Nairaland. / "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Need Of A Job. by GBOYEBABA: 10:12am On Jun 16, 2010
Pls house, am a graduate of industrial and labour relations from a reputable university in ogun state.also,i have diploma in business studies from one of the polytechnics in osun state. pls can anyone fix me up with something,ave been jobless 4 the past 2yrs nw.here is my num in case u have anything for me 08078802362 also this is my mail addy gboyegaobayomi@yahoo.com. Thanks alot,
Re: Am In Need Of A Job. by citykab: 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2010
How would you like to have a great income of around N45, 000 a week working only from your home? visit: www.getpaid2write.net[b][/b] for proof and detail.
Re: Am In Need Of A Job. by naijalink(m): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2010
@Gboye Baba-
Searching for jobs vacancies, employment, and career opportunities can some time be a difficult task especial if ones does not know how to, and what it takes to get that dream job.

Every year, thousands or even over a million students graduate from different higher institutions in Nigeria and more from Post primary School and the labour market is over saturated.

Check out this article, it will really help you on how to search and get your dream job
How to Search for Jobs Vacancies, Employment and Career Opportunities
Re: Am In Need Of A Job. by queenesthr(f): 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2010
@poster.

I sent you a mail.
Re: Am In Need Of A Job. by ayoakin17: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2010
An insurance company needed sale rep/marketer,send your C.V to n_insurancejob.com.
Re: Am In Need Of A Job. by insurancem: 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2010
An insurance company needed sale rep/marketer,send your C.V to n_insurancejob.com.
Re: Am In Need Of A Job. by GAZZELLE: 11:55am On Jun 18, 2010
Are tired of going for interviews?

Are you scared of going for interviews?

Are you preapring to go for an interview?

Then this training is for you! Come and learn how to succeed and get that desired job at the GAZELLE TRAINING THIS JULY!

'' THE ABC OF BUSINESS ETHICS: HOW TO SUCCEED AT INTERVIEWS!''

Call - [b]08085952722
[/b]

Book your space[b] NOW![/b] and change your life FOREVER!!!

(1) (Reply)

Dasek Services And Investments Recruits / Business Executive Wanted N30k / Month / Female Ushers Urgently Needed Call: 08035497328

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.