Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Toyota Avensis 2007 Model Legs Hold From Time To Time - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Avensis 2007 Model Legs Hold From Time To Time (388 Views)

***Sold*** Toyota Avensis 2007 / Toks Toyota Avensis 2007 Model Accident Free Buy N Drive / Toyota Avensis 2007 for sale price 780 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Avensis 2007 Model Legs Hold From Time To Time by mojazee: 8:48am On Jul 25, 2018
My 2007 model Avensis holds while driving. The wheels get hot and smoking at times. Two mechanics checked and first was of the opinion that it's the master break malfunction while the second said its the Abs. Bottom line is the problem still persist. Pls experts what do I do? It's not making me enjoy my ride.
Re: Toyota Avensis 2007 Model Legs Hold From Time To Time by mojazee: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2018
I forgot to say that the second guy said he wud disconnect the Abs and connected directly from the master to the wheels. How reliable is that pls.
Re: Toyota Avensis 2007 Model Legs Hold From Time To Time by DeBlackArabian: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2018
Just replace the master ND sabo.. u will be fine

1 Like

Re: Toyota Avensis 2007 Model Legs Hold From Time To Time by captainking(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2018
mojazee:
My 2007 model Avensis holds while driving. The wheels get hot and smoking at times. Two mechanics checked and first was of the opinion that it's the master break malfunction while the second said its the Abs. Bottom line is the problem still persist. Pls experts what do I do? It's not making me enjoy my ride.
did you do any recent brake pad job? it once happened to me in my old car,,,i changed brake pads and the mecho who changed it did not do a good job and one tire started to over heat and becomes so hot,,that i have to park after driving for like 1 hr to let it cool...but it was fixed though..so,,,please find out which of the tyres holds or gives issues..it should not be a difficult fix...wish ya luck bro

1 Like

Re: Toyota Avensis 2007 Model Legs Hold From Time To Time by mojazee: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2018
captainking:
did you do any recent brake pad job? it once happened to me in my old car,,,i changed brake pads and the mecho who changed it did not do a good job and one tire started to over heat and becomes so hot,,that i have to park after driving for like 1 hr to let it cool...but it was fixed though..so,,,please find out which of the tyres holds or gives issues..it should not be a difficult fix...wish ya luck bro
thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Avensis 2007 Model Legs Hold From Time To Time by mojazee: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2018
DeBlackArabian:
Just replace the master ND sabo.. u will be fine
OK I will do that. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Ktmflash Ecu Prpgrammer $269 Ktm Flash Car Ecu Programmer & Transmission Power / Toyota Haice Bus For Sale 850k (buy And Drive Condition) / 2011 Toyota Camry Tokunbo For Sale Super Clean And Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.