Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Ayo Fayose, His Neck Collar, Bukola Saraki, Dino Melaye, Pictured Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose, His Neck Collar, Bukola Saraki, Dino Melaye, Pictured Together (639 Views)

Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons / Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayo Fayose, His Neck Collar, Bukola Saraki, Dino Melaye, Pictured Together by Bobo1000: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2018
Ekiti State governor, Ayo Fayose joined other PDP members yesterday evening at the Abuja residence of Deputy Senate president, Ike Ekweremadu who was unable to attend plenary in the senate due to the seige laid around his house by police officers.
https://www.xquisite360.com/2018/07/ayo-fayose-his-neck-collar-bukola-saraki-dino-melaye.html

Re: Ayo Fayose, His Neck Collar, Bukola Saraki, Dino Melaye, Pictured Together by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:57am On Jul 25, 2018
Lol@neck collar cheesy.
I'm in pains....
I'm in pains....
They are not picking my calls.
My neck ooooo
My head oooo
My belle oooo wink cheesy grin

Bunch of clowns!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose, His Neck Collar, Bukola Saraki, Dino Melaye, Pictured Together by Baawaa(m): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2018
See them,they look like rogues and thieves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose, His Neck Collar, Bukola Saraki, Dino Melaye, Pictured Together by EniHolar(f): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2018
Baawaa:
See them,they look like rogues and thieves

They look like ARE rogues and thieves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose, His Neck Collar, Bukola Saraki, Dino Melaye, Pictured Together by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2018
EniHolar:

They look like are rogues and thieves.
They look like are CONFIRMED rogues and thieves cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose, His Neck Collar, Bukola Saraki, Dino Melaye, Pictured Together by kolafolabi(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2018
Everybody is decamping now.. I hope Aisha Buhari decamps from the other room to the living room grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose, His Neck Collar, Bukola Saraki, Dino Melaye, Pictured Together by EniHolar(f): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2018
They are better than Basketmouth and AY on stage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose, His Neck Collar, Bukola Saraki, Dino Melaye, Pictured Together by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:06am On Jul 25, 2018

...........in Nigeria, they decamp to another party and get re-elected!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose, His Neck Collar, Bukola Saraki, Dino Melaye, Pictured Together by PassingShot(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2018
Childish Fayose and Dino are like Siamese twins. Saraki is a smart coward.

2019 can't come sooner.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Akinwumi (of AfDB) And Okonjo-iweala - Photo Politics / Kano 2019: Rabiu Kwankwaso, Shekarau In Closed Door Meeting / Saraki Says Senate Ready To Reconvene Over INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.