Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos (1182 Views)

3000 Square Metres Of Land Needed. / Plot Of Land Needed At Arigbajo, Ogun State. / A Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos by rafcrown(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2007
a plot of land needed -not so expensive
Re: Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos by naijacutee(f): 3:51am On Mar 28, 2007
Land in Lagos is expensive, hun.
Re: Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos by bomega4u(m): 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2007
whats ur budget rafcrown and where in lagos are you looking at?
Re: Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos by rafcrown(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2007
cheap and reliable -affordable areas .below N500,000
Re: Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos by bigsammy: 5:01am On Apr 09, 2007
since this is the price range you are looking at then go to ayobo side of alimosho local govt.lagos.the area is cool with security ,constant power.
call 08060564164 if interested.
Re: Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos by whobethis(m): 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2007
@ rafcrown

Hi,

I can connect you with a seller. You can buy a property in Lekki phase II or III. Land is available in Ogombo, Sangotedo, Abijo and a few in Ajah. you choose which one you like. you can email me with the number of plots you would like and the price you would be willing to pay per plot. Please mention that you are from Nairaland. Thanks

My email is: whobethis@yahoo.com
Re: Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos by scopido(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2007
If you don't mind,you will have to go for land between the range of 500k to 1 million.That is if you want a genuine land that will not give you future problem.You hardly see land of 500k in Lagos this days ,even if you see it will be very far to the city,and the expenses of the omo onile after buying will eve raise it to anther expenses you will not know at early stage of negotiation.My advice for is to increase your budget an get a land not too far to the city.I have a plot of land at hand presently,it has been bought by someone and the person want to resell,it has a foundation on it,with a survey,and building plan at Maidon Mile 12 area going cheaply for 1million (Negotiable).you can call me for further inquiries on 08033834432,my name is Femi (Estate Surveyor)
Re: Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos by emmydee(m): 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2007
Real Estate
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.  4 plots of land at Satellite Town for sale. Price: N75M.

2. An old 1 storey building off Allen Avenue for sale. Price: N27M

3. A 4 Bedroom Duplex at Lekki area for sale. Price: N83M

More are coming.
Re: Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos by scopido(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2007
I have land at Fowoseje village Lakowe phase 2 Lekki/Epe Express road going for #500,000, if you are ready to inspect contact my phone No. femi
Re: Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos by psychology(f): 1:05am On Apr 16, 2007
i need a plot of land in lekki please let me know if you have any land there and how much it costs. genuine calls only as it costs me far to much to get the solicitor to check all the documents it just is a waste of peoples time.

please let me know i am very sincere and i need the land asap
Re: Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos by ROBEN(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2007
I NEED A PLOT OF LAND FREE FROM OMONILE IN OKOTA,FESTAC, SATELLITE OR ANY OTHER GOOD LOCATION FOR IMMEDIATE PURCHASE.THE LAND MUST NOT BE WATER LOGGED. MY BUDGET IS AROUND 750,000.00

(1) (Reply)

LAND FOR SALE @ THIS LOCATION SIZE (60-120Ft) / Be Your Own Lanlord At Ibadan And Pay Instalmentally / Launching Of Dubai Properties In Abuja And Lagos(DISCOUNT SALES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.