Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu (69212 Views)

See The Response Shehu Sani Got To His Tweet On Buhari's Call To Super Eagles / How Shehu Sani Hurriedly Returned Alleged $25k Proceeds Of Extortion – Witness / How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu by tonio2wo: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Watch how zombies will rally round Shehu sani. grin

I wonder why people still watch telemundo n zee world? D drama in nigeria since 2015 Na block buster!
Re: How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu by agabaI23(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Shehu Sani has been too quiet recently. I am persuaded to believe this
Re: How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu by GistFullGround: 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
If this is true, I am so disappointed in Shehu Sani

It means he is sheep in wolf clothing

Imagine, I've always liked this man

Kai, NEVER EVER trust some politicians
Re: How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu by GistFullGround: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
EmekaMD:
Thought Buhari was a Saint?
Where did he get the money he is sharing now?
Oh "ghana must go bag" politics has been reintroduced again in the national assembly?

He is the biggest criminal

He asks others to steal on his behalf but not to mention him because he is a "saint"
Re: How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu by Iamgrey5(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
edupedia:

...u are just writing rubbish and nonsense from your toilet....
Sir, I have good sources that I can trust by at least 75%

Think about it, Buhari was able to find out about the defection that they have kept secret from almost everyone, Just like Saraki was able to find out about the attempt to block him from getting to senate house.

if Saraki didn't play his cards close to his chest, he wouldn't have gotten to the senate.

If Mr Sehu isn't playing his cards close to his chest, he would have defected yesterday, Rather than that, he told them that there's nothing to rush about. He even publicly denied defecting to PDP on July 13 when the news initially got out.

Use your brain sir, it is not that difficult.

1 Like

Re: How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu by Revrnd(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
ORACLE1975:
Yes we all knew
I. I think there's a connection in this story. unlike Sani, He would have been blowing hot by now. but he's been quiet and only said his house also was cordoned off by police.
Re: How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu by smirn(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
Merimental:
Brodas in Crime...everytin about dem is anti-development n destructive....saraki pass una plus una oga
You are only happy because Saraki is leading the PDP to frustrate the present government. If not wetin concern you and Saraki. At the end Nigerians including you will bear the burden.
Re: How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu by Merimental(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
smirn:

You are only happy because Saraki is leading the PDP to frustrate the present government. If not wetin concern you and Saraki. At the end Nigerians including you will bear the burden.

wetin concern naija wit Chelsea,arsenal,man u,Barca,Liverpool etc d same tin wey concern dem no bad if it concern me.
Re: How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu by alowonle02(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
There is no cogent and concrete proof that verdict Sheu Sanni of the allegation . these senators are insensitive and callous about Nigerians but only about their puckets. All these law makers cross carpeting from one party to another do not think about their constituencies again. I pity this country.
Re: How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu by inspector44(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
This is our Mr. Integrity President sharing millions.......... for our dear Shehu Sani right from when he Start behaving like a Mr. Saint Senator I never trust dat man
Re: How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu by windwayltd: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
mahkanjuh:

And what makes you feel Buhari will never do that, because he is God or Angel right? In all the cabinets working with Buhari, starting from Amaechi to all of them, mention one saint. The same buhari's son was riding a bike worth over #300 million, Sometimes, its so disheartening that people's love for some individuals has blinded their eyes and sense of reasoning so much that they don't even care about our darling nation and what become of it.
My kind Advice is that it's better you look towards how this country can be better than blind support for an individual. Do you even trust yourself

And what made you to believe that Buhari can play such an outdated PDP politics while he is still at his comfort zone? I gaze you don't even know Amechi equally, so you are a strong believer of any news on social media about any individual.Take it easy for your health.

NOW Get this information Right into your Head; That the 2019 Election is just about 3 Zones out of 6 Zones in Nigeria for PDP battle with APC and other parties, no augment about that. APC Have already won convincingly in 3 Zone confirmed by world leading political analysts Which PDP knows already and that is there headache. Even your El zazaki followers will still vote Baba Buhari despite your face book and whats app fake news, if not baba Buhari who do you think they trust to vote forDo You think its about Political fake promises of releasing him will make them vote for who?? grin cheesy.

So Buhari is still in comfort Zone and these events are all just normal political anxieties leading to an election. And as time goes another Zone is about to fall for yakataa for APC again making the 4th confirmed Zones in Apc pocket out of 6 Zones. And about 20 Governors are still in full Grip of there states to follow up Buhari winning team.

Am not a member of APC but its crystal clear like that of Ekiti state were PDP hard all for there good to hold on, as Lagos have been when PDP was in power But they failed.

I now ask, is it a whole Heavy weight like Buhari who commands stones in the North to get Up with out an external force they want to panic hmm!! As I said before P.MBuhari is not Good lucK Jonathan and can never be GEJ. Its A war to save the sole of Nigeria from people you may never know and they tried to stop him M. Buhari and his God said NO and Today M. Buhari is on the Stirring. So lets see what his God have for him and all of us were ever you may be residing in this world as A Nigerian.

Thank me after 2019 election and stop the social Media hate and Noise.
Re: How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu by badesco(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
This cannot be true, but if it happen to be true, the yeye senator should be made to face firing squad.
Re: How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu by ashjay001(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
PointZerom:

If you have 100bil spending 100m to retain your wealth won't be a problem.

If you know you know.

Going by u wailers, he'll be too dull to conjure up, something of such
Re: How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu by ashjay001(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
wingmanII:

Very much possible. It is called desperation.
Buhari has always been desperate for power even though he is clueless how to use it to better the lot of Nigerians.
You can't share N50m a piece to so many people and expect the news not to leak.

If he was desperate for power; Saraki n Atiku will be in jail
Re: How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu by lazynairalander1: 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
asobo:
Yes senators can be impeach, that is a principal officers e.g Senate president, DSP, etc like wise the house of reps. Thank you
Thanks but does that mean the senator is no longer going to represent his zone as it is in the case of recalling.?
Re: How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu by ufuosman(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
100m, dis men dey pack money
Re: How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu by Baselm: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:
GAME ON!

LIKE for SARAKI

SHARE for BUHARI and his 'boys'

[url=]HERE[/url]

This exactly is what I don't comprehend, Nigerians seeing this as a game when they are the ones suffering the consequences of these actions. I don't see the point in Sabotage that should excite us so much. OPPOSITION is vital in any democracy, but what we have in Nigeria is SABOTAGE. they reason like " If I sabotage his efforts, he won't achieve anything and people will turn against him". If they defect to PDP, and a PDP candidate emerges president, will they still allow the person rule effectively or unless he alludes to their selfish Interests?

THINK FELLOW NIGERIANS, this is no game.
Re: How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu by 7lives: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
Baselm:

This exactly is what I don't comprehend, Nigerians seeing this as a game when they are the ones suffering the consequences of these actions. I don't see the point in Sabotage that should excite us so much. OPPOSITION is vital in any democracy, but what we have in Nigeria is SABOTAGE. they reason like " If I sabotage his efforts, he won't achieve anything and people will turn against him". If they defect to PDP, and a PDP candidate emerges president, will they still allow the person rule effectively or unless he alludes to their selfish Interests?

THINK FELLOW NIGERIANS, this is no game.

This is too much for a NEVER DO WELLS to comprehend.
Re: How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu by NickD(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
edupedia:

. Sharrrrap... U need sense to wrap that y'a pressed header...
I've seen you who is sensible. Retaard.
Re: How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu by Goddex: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
veekid:

This is a rainy season, you don’t expect a member of the House of Assembly to be moving about with a broom when there’s an Umbrella
Re: How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu by Charly68: 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Akpabio has entered the ring ,the game is changing because he has introduced PDP style of politics into the brouhaha ,before long ,somebody would shout Eureka and another one will receive consolation..at the end of it all ,they will still be friends at the hallow chamber. Let's see how the game will go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State / Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja / Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.