Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Where Can I Get Fungicides, Herbicides And Pesticides in Lagos? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where Can I Get Fungicides, Herbicides And Pesticides in Lagos? (1893 Views)

Herbicides And Pesticides For Sale / Effective Organic Pesticides And Fungicides Against All Pests, Downy Mildew, E / Pesticides, Herbicides, everythingcides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Fungicides, Herbicides And Pesticides in Lagos? by kunleweb: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2018
I want to buy Fungicides, Herbicides and Pesticides, Can anyone kindly recommend me a supply shop that sells these agro-chemicals in and around Lagos please?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Fungicides, Herbicides And Pesticides in Lagos? by jethro2: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
kunleweb:
I want to buy Fungicides, Herbicides and Pesticides, Can anyone kindly recommend me a supply shop that sells these agro-chemicals in and around Lagos please?

Call this no 08030886296
They will give you a contact that sells in Lagos.
They sell at Ibadan
Re: Where Can I Get Fungicides, Herbicides And Pesticides in Lagos? by omoluabi87: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Go to agege, opposite the abbatoir you'll get most of the agric related items you need.
Re: Where Can I Get Fungicides, Herbicides And Pesticides in Lagos? by BWorldChemicals(m): 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
If you do not get, kindly contact us. We are based in Ibadan and do deliver to Lagos.

We are located at 54, Odunsi street, beside Diamond bank, Agbokojo, Ogunpa, Ibadan, Oyo state.

Our numbers are 07032022710 and 08052653176.

You can also email us through bworldglobalchemicals@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Where Can I Get Fungicides, Herbicides And Pesticides in Lagos? by jomolu: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2018
hello,Go to ojota chemical market,u can get all u need for agriculture in terms of herbicides,etc
The market is on ur right hand side if ure facing ketu.
thanks
U can also contact me for ur soil ph tester 3 in 1,simple and easy to use tools for soil ph,moisture,light.
here is d photos for boths
soil ph tester and Hygrometer for humidity measurement
call ..08141678049
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Mature Noilers For Sale. / Starting My Palm Kernel Oil Mill In Iragbiji, Osun State / Castor Seed Needed In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.