Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift (25362 Views)

BBNaija Stars, Tochi & Princess Gets Cozy, Smoke Together (Video) / Feels Good When You Don’t Have To Buy It -Bbnaija's Princess Gets Verified On IG / Big Brother Naija's Princess Gets A Car As A Birthday Gift From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 25, 2018
BBNaija Princess gets a car as birthday gift

Former Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Princess, has just been gifted an extra-ordinary present on her birthday and it looks like the sweet lady wasn't expecting the big gift

The reality star was surprised with the Lexus SUV early this morning and she couldn’t contain her excitement.

The car was presented with a big red bow and flowers were scattered in it.

She also got a gift card from the same person who she says is “the one that always makes me smile”.

Though she never mentioned whom the gift came from, but from the decorations on the car and the inscription on the gift card, it is believed the gift was from her boyfriend, who she hasn't disclosed to the world.

See the Video:

And I couldn’t breathe....i was completely speechlss, couldn’t keep calm

A post shared by Princess Onyejekwe (@iamprincess__official) on Jul 25, 2018 at 12:23am PDT

She took to her page to share the video with the caption:

And I couldn’t breathe....i was completely speechlss, couldn’t keep calm

A lot of her fans have been sending in their birthday wishes and they all have good words to tell her especially with the collection of the biggest birthday gift.

It all looks like a season of birthday celebrations for the 2018 Big Brother Naija housemates as. Ifu Ennada recently celebrated hers and just some few weeks back, Rico also celebrated his birthday and since they left the house, housemates like Leo, Tobi and Teddy A have also celebrated their birthdays.

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-princess-gets-a-car-as-birthday-gift/

Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by Nackzy: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2018
This why i sometimes wish to be a woman
Jst have that V shaped something, the rest is history

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by BruncleZuma: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2018
grin
Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by Lilknight(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2018
Nice.
Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by obaival(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2018
0810 975 737 someone please tell this number to stop calling me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by NextGovernor(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2018
Which kind jazz all these girls take dey hold all these men?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by AntiWailer: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2018
Nackzy:

Lol

No joor.

Who are the ladies around you ?

I have a lot of diligent ladies around. They are successful without using their pussssy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by tgmservice: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2018
Good for her learn to be happy for others.

By the way why is nairaland now starting from page 1 or is that the best modification our Seun the talented programmer can come up with.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by MichaelRJ(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2018
her golden pussy at work
Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by subtlemee(f): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2018
Did she even stay up to a day in the house? cos I don't know her....

She could've bought herself the car, who knows, just to enter news small

Things I see on social media can't cause self pity for me anymore...fake lives everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by projectTopicsNg: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2018
Good for her
Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by EmekaBlue(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2018
omo see laps
Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by HoodBillionaire: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2018
pussy work
Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by Businext: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2018
undecided
When a young person dies it's often assumed to be by overdose of drugs. When a young man buys a car it's automatically said to be from proceeds of internet fraud or crimes like kidnapping, drugs or organ sales. When a young girl builds a house, hmmm it must be from her auctioning her body to the highest bidder often assumed to be an elderly man also known as sugar daddy.
Now when a young person, young boy or young girl achieves anything by hardwork, the real work that is hard will now be in trying to prove to the world that it was not by any of the often presumed and assumed negative ways. So hardworking and successful people now have to suffer being categorised with lazy opportunistic, criminally minded youths.

#saynotofaultyassumptions

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by Peterpanny: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2018
k
Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by Peterpanny: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2018
small girl with a big god.
Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by Auxtin85(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2018
Market is booming, bleep on sister

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by Temptee101(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2018
sad

Finally, i have been unbanned and to super duper hero mod that banned me for saying the truth about these BMC that litter this forum, it might interest you to note that a lot happened during this ban, my inability to sleep, eat, have an erection, in fact i couldn't breathe... hope your aim has been achieved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by N0favors: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2018
Small girl with big God

If you know you know
Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by Oluhills007: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2018
Lilknight:
Is this one a car? All of them getting muscle/spider and you call that one a car? Aftee all their Hoeloshoism still couldn’t afford a ride of 10m and above, this car no pass just 2.5m so wats d essence, e no worth am at all.

Badbelle no go kill you one day......you get bicycle?

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by EloquentJoy(f): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2018
Good for her
Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by pussyAvenger: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2018
SMALL GIRL,,,,BIG GOD
Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by Mutemenot(m): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2018
Nackzy:
Guy forget that wish. That V shape doesn't last forever . It expands and it becomes a hole where wastes are dumped.
Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by kenex4ever(m): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2018
Lilknight:
Is this one a car? All of them getting muscle/spider and you call that one a car? Aftee all their Hoeloshoism still couldn’t afford a ride of 10m and above, this car no pass just 2.5m so wats d essence, e no worth am at all.
That car is around 6 to 7m for tokunbo

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by Homeboiy: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2018
Ordinary second hand car your jubilating
Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by Troublemaker007(m): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2018
Lilknight:

The lowest amount for Lexus RX 350 2012 model is 5.2m and if she is to upgrade the front to they of 2016 model she will have have to spend 600-850k from her own pocket which I doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by Munzy14(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2018
dem dem.

Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2018
Father Lord locate me.
Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by TheLoser: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2018
Hmmmn
Not fair
Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by Lilknight(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2018
[quote author=kenex4ever post=69689364]
That car is around 6 to 7m for tokunbo[/quote
It actually looked like a camry 2008 from the outside view, and I already modified my writings when i saw clearly it was a RX. All the same my point is all this things still don’t worth the kind of ways they passed through in getting them.
Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by Cyriloha(m): 11:43am On Jul 25, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin

The hustle is real
Re: Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2018
Homeboiy:
Ordinary second hand car your jubilating
Better than leggedis Benz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Joke Silva Shine In Grecian Themed Photoshoot / Tonto Dikeh Speaks In Tongue To Pray For Everyone This Morning - VIDEO / Juliana Edewor And Victor Izegbu White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.