Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) (45650 Views)

Six Private Jets Land In Anambra International Airport For A Burial in Nnewi / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by 360great(m): 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
His business. He contributed in bringing apc on board, so let him enjoy the change

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
Stupid man.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by engrjacuzzi: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
oh God! Nigeria don tire me....

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Military regime

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by Liberator007(m): 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Realdeals:
Presidential Aspirant and leader of the TakeItBack movement, Omoyele Sowore was told harassed by government officials at the Abuja airport. The Aspirant who is on his way to Kano was told to stop using his phone to film the airport.

Sowore who insist there is no rule stopping any individual from using his personal phone to film at a public place like the airport was nearly manhandled, it, however, takes the intervention of Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon to calm frail nerves while Sowore continues with his coverage. Watch the video below…

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigeria-news-today/2018/07/25/video-watch-presidential-aspirant-omoyele-sowore-harassed-abuja-airport-filming/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58JuCp0d_UU
This charlatan should go and sit down. Aside from the heavyweights, Moghalu is the other person making sense.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by Rindo69: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
They film the aboki every time he wants to travel or returns so why can't a private citizen film? Oyibo say what? "What is good for the goose is good for the gizzard" Taink yo

6 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
The problem is to those harassing him. It is not their job and no one asked them to stop anyone from filming. Meanwhile the job they are paid to do theu wont do it. Thats shithole logic form the shithole Niggeria

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by slightlyMad(f): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ignorance is what is worrying those airport staff, they dont know their job,

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by showafrica(m): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Democracy is dead and buried... Buhari should just change the type of govt

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by spaggyy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Good
Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by Calers: 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sowore dont know what he want ,he should go and start from chairman in his local government.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by flex04(m): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by Myself2(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
So this is the immature rabble rouser someone said wants to be president??
Bloody attention seeker, who doesn't know that you don't take photos or film places designated as security zones in Nigeria, even NPA ,go there and film and see what happens.
This scumbag just wants the attention to boost his views on YouTube to make more money.Shame on you Sowore, you are fraudulent

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by omooba969(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
Alaniyiokorausa:
this is just the beginning,they should even kiiiiii him who cares, karma

Who cares... ? undecided

I am sorry for you coz when the table turns for you to taste the venom and another says 'who cares', hope that will be ok as well. cool

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
I have made videos countless times on the tarmac and inside the airport. I have even taken a picture with a pretty airport attendant inside the airport. No one seemed to tell me I couldn't . So why this sudden rule? But hey!This is Nigeria where we as citizens don't have rights because we are too scared and wimpy to insist on exercising that right.

8 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by biosystech: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
Na wa oh!

When did it become a crime to video a public place?

Click on my username to get your fairly used laptops.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by murchurat(m): 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hon. Obahiagbon; after settling the dispute was just stairing at Sahara reporter boss inside the tarmac buss. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
Reading the comments here further buttresses my conviction that you dont do anything good for Niggerians. In fact if I see the average niggerian on fire I wont piss on him to save his life.
This man is filming most likely looking for something to point out so the govt can do something about it. Una dey here dey abuse am. Meanwhile if there is something wrong in the airport that needs fixing the same people will come out and be insulting the govt. Shithole logic

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by nabiz(m): 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
TONYFRANC:
if this man is not allowed to take a video at the airport. how come we now have this video here?
lol bros i know ur predicament. will share my data to u

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
conductor110:
No wonder Shitgeria is one of the most backward places on earth.

Somebody tell that aboki mallam with obviously a typical Nigerian 67 IQ that people take photos of the White House as much as they want.

Why are they stopping somebody from taking pictures of their shitty Abuja airport? Security (don't make me laugh)? They don't want people to know the true state of their shitty airport?
Shitgeria.. thats another one grin

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by kenzo25(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
Make he go film himself for barrack, he will then know the law lol
Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by modupe2: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
Dont mind him............

QuitNotice:
Why would he be filming the airport? As e be say e never see am before abi? Both him and the person he was trying to film understand his plans sad
Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by opedaydydx9(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
Our future president harassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by bellotaofeek: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
when you have tyrant as the president.... what do you expect , thank Your good God they didn't malhandle you

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by jetz(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
Naija is dead

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by Sanchase: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
According to Patrick, this is balosinatisu kparakposs

But it is rare for someone to film the runway at the Airport, do people have such time, i guess only in Nigeria where they make you wait on the runway for your flight rather than indoors.

Realdeals:
Presidential Aspirant and leader of the TakeItBack movement, Omoyele Sowore was told harassed by government officials at the Abuja airport. The Aspirant who is on his way to Kano was told to stop using his phone to film the airport.

Sowore who insist there is no rule stopping any individual from using his personal phone to film at a public place like the airport was nearly manhandled, it, however, takes the intervention of Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon to calm frail nerves while Sowore continues with his coverage. Watch the video below…

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigeria-news-today/2018/07/25/video-watch-presidential-aspirant-omoyele-sowore-harassed-abuja-airport-filming/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58JuCp0d_UU
Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by modupe2: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
Is it actually right for someone to be videoing an institution without permission from the authority that be in that institution.........

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
not all laws one can b aquinted wit, it may b a by law at the abuja airport..,
Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by zikray: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
conductor110:
No wonder Shitgeria is one of the most backward places on earth.

Somebody tell that aboki mallam with obviously a typical Nigerian 67 IQ that people take photos of the White House where US presidents live as much as they want.

Why are they stopping somebody from taking pictures of their shitty Abuja airport? Security (don't make me laugh)? They don't want people to know the true state of their shitty airport?

Nobi krez dey worry them? undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by DSoj(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
Overzealous touts. What law stops someone from filming himself at the airport?
Is he shooting a movie?
Morons

Sowore weldone jare

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by specialson11: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
SIMPLE BEEF FROM ANOTHER POLOTICAL , OLOTICA , POLITRICAL,

Shit I can't spell this right
Who can help me
cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) by specialson11: 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
SIMPLE BEEF FROM ANOTHER POLOTICAL , OLOTICA , POLITRICAL,

Shit I can't spell this right
Who can help me
cry cry cry cry abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner / Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? / Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.